• Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:39 pm
You are the Artistic Personality Type!

It was too broad of an exam for me.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:45 pm
SuchSweetSadism
It was too broad of an exam for me.

i agree. good for basic curiocity, but i think a more in depth analytical tool is what's needed. let the search... BEGIN! xD (Grm, it was good of you to show us, though ^^)

dunno about you guys, but i think some kind of quiz/test to go deeper and help you decide between a few careers would be great. like.. i debated whether or not to be a fire fighter, or be a spy (wooo... not nearly as glamourous as it sounds i bet razz )... but debated police, coast guard... and other diciplines that weren't at all to do with emergency services. it'd be great if there was one out there that was more psychologically based and personal, y'know?  

~DR.MOOFASA~

Aachren

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:31 pm
I got artistic personality.
I'm a chem major...hehehe.

Dr. Moo, my dad knows some spies...he tells me that they're all fat white guys.
Definitely unglamorous.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:13 pm
According to that test:
You are the Realistic Type!

Realistic people are practical, physical, usually pretty fit, and hard-working. They may like to work out doors, in a broad range of areas. Realistic people enjoy nature and may like to work in the forest, on building sites, on a police force, or on a farm.

Realistic people are curious and they like to see how things work. They make great engineers. They are reliable and a bit traditional.

Possible college majors and careers include: Engineering, Agriculture, Animal Science, Construction, Landscaping, Police work, Fire Science, Drafting, Architecture, Park Ranger

I DONT THINK SOOOOO....I dont enjoy any of that...and if theres something I hate is going to the out doors. On the other hand yes Im a realistic person...
I study medicine none of those things its says there.  

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

~DR.MOOFASA~

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:51 am
Aachren
I got artistic personality.
I'm a chem major...hehehe.

Dr. Moo, my dad knows some spies...he tells me that they're all fat white guys.
Definitely unglamorous.

xd yep, sounds about right.
also, doing things in the interest of 'national security' doesn't sound like it'll always be fun, exciting stuff. neutral i'm not a fan of being forced to harm people.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:54 pm
~DR.MOOFASA~
xd yep, sounds about right.
also, doing things in the interest of 'national security' doesn't sound like it'll always be fun, exciting stuff. neutral i'm not a fan of being forced to harm people.

Well, from what I understand...it mostly involves listening to bugged conversations and reading other people's e-mails.
Not a great deal of personally harming anyone.  

Aachren

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:23 am
Thats the worst "Personalit for Job" test I have ever done.
most of the few questions available all have multiple responses applicable, not just the one. and a few were missing options, like slim said "Don't watch tv" is always an option.

before I finished the test I could already see I was going to be placed in the social setting, simply because of the few questions and the answers I had to "make".

still this was appreantly my outcome:

Social people make great teachers! They are great with people because they are open and friendly, and they care about others. They are cooperative, which makes them good in many programs and careers.

They may always be in the center of activity and they are likely to have lots of friends. They are interested in social issues, and they are likely to become politically active. They may use social skills to influence others.

Possible degree programs: Teaching, Ministry, Coaching, Counseling, Nursing, Political Science, Sociology, Anthropology, History, Journalism, Psychology.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:08 pm

Realistic people are practical, physical, usually pretty fit, and hard-working. They may like to work out doors, in a broad range of areas. Realistic people enjoy nature and may like to work in the forest, on building sites, on a police force, or on a farm.

Realistic people are curious and they like to see how things work. They make great engineers. They are reliable and a bit traditional.

Possible college majors and careers include: Engineering, Agriculture, Animal Science, Construction, Landscaping, Police work, Fire Science, Drafting, Architecture, Park Ranger.

...Hrm... smile  

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

O h a y a r i

Demonic Hunter

13,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:43 pm

Possible college majors and careers include: Engineering, Agriculture, Animal Science, Construction, Landscaping, Police work, Fire Science, Drafting, Architecture, Park Ranger.

Funny enough it's actually fairly accurate for me. Only thing is i'm not really an outdoors person, and what i plan to take is trades so it wouldnt end up listed. I love cars, i love working on them. I took 3 years of Automotive Mechanics in High School and plan to do my ASE Certification when i have the money

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:31 pm
User Image
You'll swoop from incredible highs when you're just glad to be alive,
to those lows when you wish you were dead.

And just when you start thinking that you've accepted who you are,
that changes,
too.

Quote:

lol All if the personality types apply to me, in a way. I am curious, like to see how things work, like nature. I'm also artsy. And social. Just... bits and pieces of them all. My mom (a psychologist) says I'm a rare personality type, whatever that means. *shrugs*

Because who you are is not permanent.

Kerrigan_dragon

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas