Submit

blue0212

3,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:35 pm
13/20

Most of my wrong answers were thinking that a fake smile was genuine. Thank god that my friends haven't taken this test (or know how to spot a fake smile), I'd be screwed.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:51 pm
20/20

Identified the fake smiles and real ones via their cheeks and the amount of movement going on. I guess I can say I'm pretty good at sniffing out those fake smiles >.> Also the asian one was easy because asians have no souls :3

Blackie the Cow

Rica is insane

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:25 pm

Boo yah! 17/20!

I usually am very good at noticing these things, simply because of their eyes. If a smile doesn't reach a person's eyes it's generally not a real smile.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:39 pm
ill take the test and then ill post you  

Tsukiusada

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:03 pm
16/20 3nodding Not bad. I could figure out a lot of them by looking at the eyes  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:09 pm
Hm... 16/20; several I thought were fake were real. (As a matter of fact, all four I missed were genuine) smile  

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

PixiecuTT

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:11 am
I got 15/20, which is about as well as I thought I'd do. There were a few of them that I probably over-analyzed, when I should have just gone with my gut.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:55 pm
I fake smile a LOT, I am sorry to admit. It's just I hurt a lot and people are always asking How are you and I don't want to go into it so I smile and say "Oh fine."  

Kipluck

5,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:54 am
9/20

As a point of contention I don't think there is a 'fake smile'. If you are smiling than it's a real god damned smile.

Regardless I read the eyes too much so many real smiles with soulless eyes  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:12 pm
14/20

meh. as with pickle, i took a few psychology classes (forensic psychology is what's most relevant i guess) ... and although they didn't seem to help much with that sweatdrop i still feel like i can 'read' people, as much as there's evidence against such phenomenon.

with strangers i can often tell if something's not quite right in the reaction... but i usually have absolutely no idea why. a person could be avoiding eye contact and acting funny because they're scared, did something wrong, distracted, just pooped their pants... i have no idea. i just do my job and move on with my life most of the time. *shrug*

with my friends i notice stuff, but as with strangers i am normally not sure why on earth the reaction is unusual. i'm better with their facial expressions and body language, however the second i point it out, some of them cut me to ribbons or continue lieing and i just don't know what to say. rolleyes ...my friends in toronto are all crazy. the trust between us all is only slowly starting to come back.

also, anyone seen a show called 'lie to me'? they look at this stuff all the time biggrin there's some great actors in that show because they get those little facial ticks bang on ^^ it's almost like watching jeopardy, when you point things out and see if you're right or wrong. *nerd alert*  

~DR.MOOFASA~

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:55 pm
12/20
-What seemed to tip you off the most?
-Do you feel like you can "read" people?
No...only people I know for a while because they seem to have a pattern
-How good are you at faking a smile?
Really bad  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:58 pm
17/20. No one's got 20 yet?

Quote:
As a point of contention I don't think there is a 'fake smile'. If you are smiling than it's a real god damned smile.

It's more genuine vs. insincere.  

Trish the Stalker

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:34 pm
Trish the Stalker

Quote:

Mr. Cow had a 20. He's just further up on this page.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:15 am
invisible-weirdo
Trish the Stalker

Quote:

Mr. Cow had a 20. He's just further up on this page.

I'm just blind XD

That's impressive.  

Trish the Stalker

SoLongAndFairWell

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:52 pm
what i found really hilarious was that i could tell this test was done in Briton because everyone's teeth were terribly out of alignment! xd  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff