Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
From Rags to Riches to Ragnorak {Quake!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neo v.s. Crimson, who would you root for?
NeophantomX
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Crimson Flash
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
What does this have to do with anything?
71%
 71%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 7

Crimson Flash

Tipsy Smoker

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:39 pm
Troa sighed as he walked through campus towards his class. The whispers and leering eyes directed at him. He knew what they were talking about, he was suspected by much of the student body for the cause of the student who committed suicide. Sighing, he looked up to see one of the football guys blocking his path. "Oh great..." He muttered as the young man cracked his knuckles. Before Troa knew it, he had a fist flying towards his face. Troa turned his face, and avoided being hit in the nose. The force sent him flying back, and skidding on the floor. Sighing, he stood up and brushed the dust off his jacket. "Are you done now?" He asked flatly.

"Heh... you wish." The person said as he threw another punch.

Troa sighed again, and side stepped the punch and caught the fist as he spun around. The torque forced the person around as he brought up his other hand to distract the man's other hand. His hand though smashed into the person's face. Troa moved his hands to the crook of his opponents elbow and pushed up as he took a step forward, and knocked him off balance. With another step, Troa shoved his hands down, and the man was slammed into the ground. Taking control of the person's wrist with one hand and leaving his other hand in the crook of the elbow, and spun it around the person's head. This forced him onto his stomach, where Troa stepped on his back and continued to class. "Pain in the a**..." He muttered to himself, as he opened the door to the building and once again ignored the stares and murmurs about him. Entering the communications class room, he sat in a chair near the back next to a window. His cheek stung a little still, as he rested his head in his hand and stared out the window as he attempted to understand what anything the TA was saying had to do with the class.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:50 pm
A young woman sat in an auditorium full of students, looking over notes for today's lecture. She had long blac hair and a fair complexion. She looked at the time as it seemed that the teacher had been running late. The young woman's name was Celeste Watson.

It was odd because he was always here. She then opened up her notebook to the letter she had received a while ago. It didn't seem like her father was supposed to be dead...he couldn't have killed himself...what reason did he have? She still till this day didn't feel exactly right about the situation.

She then tucked it away as she opened her book. She was ready to get this class over with, graduation was in one semester so she had been planning her post grad life and looking for jobs and internships as well.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Crimson Flash

Tipsy Smoker

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:05 pm
Troa sighed as he looked at the clock, his fingers tapping on his desk. Sighing, he looked out the window again. "Some teacher of communications... I kinda thought both parties had to understand what each other are saying for communication to happen..." He muttered with a sigh. "Well... I learned something new then." He said to himself with a sigh, standing up and picking up his bag. Checking the clock again, he sighed and walked past the other students. His bag accidentally bumping into Celeste. "Sorry." He said simply, and continued his way out of the class. As soon as he got outside, he lit a smoke and took a long drag. Sighing when he saw the football guy again walking towards him. This time he didn't even speak, he just threw a punch. Troa wasn't in the mood anymore to entertain the guy. He side stepped the punch and let the guy punch the wall behind him. Narrowing his eyes, Troa made a fist with with his middle knuckles from his fore and middle finger sticking out. He punched the pressure point right under the bicep. The man let out a yelp of pain as his arm went numb, and fell limply to his side. Troa quickly followed up with a round house to the back of his knee, and dropped him to one knee. Blowing smoke into his face, he gave the man a cold glare. His eyes emotionless and dead, causing the man to grow a cold sweat. "Leave..." Troa said simply, and shoved the man away. "What're you lookin at?" He asked to a group of people who gathered. "Christ..." He muttered to himself, as he sat on a bench smoking his cig.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:22 pm
Celeste noticed someone talking apparntly it was a TA, and he had no idea what he was talking about...so class had basically started. When Troa ran into her she smiled. "It's okay" she said as he was robbed. History? was he talking about History? she said nothing but raised her hand. "Um excuse me...but you'r not teaching anything that pertains to this course" she told him.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:12 pm
((I’m trying not to post until everyone has had a chance to post once. This post is just to clarify some stuff.))

Earth – Communications Classroom with Genya, Troa, Celeste:

Genya had no idea who the heck this student that was blabbing about Cyrus the whoever and Persian empires was. Now that he thought about it, he hadn’t taken attendance at all. That probably would have been a good idea. Genya had tried to interrupt the student, but the student kept going and going and just would not stop talking. Did communication classes involve history? Horrible.

During the whole monologue, Genya noticed a student saunter in, take a seat, and then walk out again shortly after, crashing into a black haired female student along the way. The male student smelled like smoke. The blonde TA shook his head. His science class students weren’t this rude at all! Finally, someone spoke out. The black haired girl, to be precise. Well, good, because that’s exactly what he thought. He didn’t think history and communications were the same major. Liberal arts…

”Yes, uh, right. Could you stop talking about umm, Persia? That is very outdated information,” Genya half stuttered and said in relief as both Celeste and his statements finally cut the monologue student off. “Would you like to give a brief, umm, summary of last class’s session?” Genya asked Celeste. ”Then I’ll take attendance.”

Because of where Genya was standing, he would not be able to see Troa fighting people outside. However, the students might be able to. In addition, Casidy and Ezio would be able to as well. These were rowdy classrooms on this day…  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:49 am
Celeste looked at Genya in a confused face but since he didn't know what was going on, she supposed she could. "Well as in last class we were learning on giving SWOT samples and working on our campaigns for the renovations of the new communications schools. We also need to review communication theories" she said in a stoic tone.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Crimson Flash

Tipsy Smoker

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:07 am
"You a**!" Yelled the guy Troa was fighting earlier. At this point, he had gathered some of his friends around him. They had circled Troa who was now standing, and finishing his smoke.

"You're bein rather loud..." Troa said flatly, giving the guy another glare. "You're disturbing the nearby classes." He added with a sigh. Grunting a little as he was grabbed from behind, but was able to keep his arm with his smoke free. As another ran at him and readied a punch, Troa reached back and put the smoke out on the back of the neck of the guy holding him. As soon as his grip loosened, Troa dropped his weight and threw him over his hip into the charging man. "This is pathetic..." He muttered, looking at the football players and the crowd that had once again gathered. Side stepping another punch, Troa tripped the person who started to fall over. However he had grabbed Troa's shirt, and tore it almost in two. Troa's eyes shot to the falling man, and kicked him in the stomach before he hit the ground. Troa's upper body shone now, scars littering his body. Clenching his fists, he looked at his attackers. "Alright..." He said, his voice dripping malice and his eyes screaming for blood. He moved in almost a blur as he charged one guy, and bent his knees. As he rose, he used an uppercut into his stomach. As his opponent started to double over, Troa jumped and slammed his knee into his face. Landing and turning around, he sidestepped a jab and pushed it down, around and back up to lock the shoulder blade. Then he pushed down on his attacker's head and slammed him into the ground, and rolled over his back while holding onto his arm to dislocate the shoulder with a sickening pop. Standing up again, he knocked away another hook punch and followed up by dropping his weight and sending an elbow to the guy's ribs. At this point the crowd had grown wild, and the public safety officers were trying to make their way through the crowd. Troa was walking up to the last person, who eventually ran back through the crowd. Troa spat in his direction, and sat back on the bench and lit another smoke. "Pain in the ******** a**..." He muttered, taking another drag. "Now I gotta get another shirt..." He sighed as he exhaled smoke.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:12 pm
User Image
Shaco

A jester wandered about the area of a man waiting for the proper time to strike. His target was an informant of sorts that mentioned his current location to the Regent. Shaco stalked the shadows waiting for the man to arrive at a more private location. A twisted smile sat upon his face and his laugh pierced the soul. It was not too long before the jester had his wish and the man arrived to his home and it was time to have some fun.

Shaco teleported into the mans home but was still able to wander freely, a morbid laugh came from the jester and the man began to panic. Death is what awaited those that mentioned the jester. Another jump and he was behind the man, hand wrapped around his chin and their cheeks touching. His form was visible and a blade was pressed to his back. "How about a trick" he said before grinning widely slowly pushing the blade against the man. The man began to shake in fear as to what waited him, his mouth opened but nothing then a jumbled mess of sounds came from him. A moment later the blade was plunged deep into his flesh tearing apart his spine before the will was made.

The body of the man was left there and nothing but a laugh came from the jester. He left as quickly as he came waiting for the body to be found. Shaco entered onto the streets staying hidden from eyes view. He was juggling his blood soaked weapons and it left a little trail of blood on the ground with each toss. I grin sat up his twisted and warped face. His mind wondered how should be his next victim or if there was any one worth playing with. Very few caught his attention however and those that did where not around for long. Most met him and died to laughter.

Otiax

Learned Seeker

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:13 pm
((Just letting everyone know: I need to get the optical drive for my dvd player replaced in my laptop. The Apple store has told me that I need to leave my laptop with them for 5-7 days for the repairs to be done. As such, I may not be online during that time. At least not as often (or as long) as I usually am. If I do manage to get online during the time my laptop is being repaired, I won't be using my own computer and most likely someone else's. I ask that you guys try not to leave me and Casidy too far behind. sweatdrop lol))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:33 pm
LuluFeverxD
Lunia sat at her desk, drawing away in her large sketch pad that was her class book. She could feel the glares of certain people in her class on her, looking at her wondering why she was so different, or why she wore the eye patch. The sniggers and horrible comments were a bit too loud for her to miss, she sighed gently, used to the names. As soon as she lifted her head up to look at those in her class they would instantly look away, she coughed a few times before going back to her work, in a world of her own.

Casidy attempted to tune out the shouting and laughter and other such noises from the neighboring classes that were coming through the walls. Why did they have to put all the classes into the art building while they were doing the renovations? She believed it was because they felt the art department wasn't worth the time and money they put into it. Letting out a soft sigh to herself, Casidy stared down at the painting she was working on during the class time. Since she was a graduate student and a TA, she could basically do what she wanted with her class time. However, a lot of that time was spent helping students out with their projects and such. She looked around the classroom at the other students with a tiny smile. However, she noticed the whispering and glancing people were giving the girl with the eye patch. Casidy did wish people were more tolerant of others in terms of their appearances. Another sigh escaped her. She wished the professor would make people stop making fun of the poor student.

Casidy was about to return to working on her painting when she heard the shouting through an open window nearby. She went to go to the window to see what the noise was all about and saw a group of football players fighting with another student. Her face showed her worry for the fighters because someone could get seriously hurt. Which soon happened as Troa began punching and kicking his way from opponent to opponent. The professor of the art class soon came over to stand next to Casidy and with a frown on her face, told the TA to go out there and see what the problem was and ask them to calm down or something. Cas looked over at the teacher in slight surprise, blinking. "U-um... Alright..." Casidy answered before hurrying from the art room to head outside.

But by the time she got there, it appeared the fighting was over with as one football player ran off and Troa moved over towards a bench, a cigarette in his hand, after elbowing one of the opponents in the ribs. Casidy winced as she could almost feel the pain that the other boy must feel from that hit. As the fighting seemed to be over with, the groups of free students that had gathered to watch and cheer began to disperse, some muttering in disappointment that the action was over. Casidy watched them all go before deciding to go confront the smoker who seemed to be the center of the attention.

"Um... Excuse me? But... what just happened... was that really necessary?" Casidy asked softly as she was entirely sure she should be approaching a strange boy who had just finished beating a group of football players to a pulp.

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:45 pm
Neo was sitting down on the ground with his newest research laid out before him when the dazed girl triped over his outstreched feet and fell to the ground into another man who he had never seen before. However that wasnt what caught his attention, what did was that all his work was now scattered all over after he had spent several hours arranging it in a very specific order for his research. He was on his knees his hands on his checks his eyes wide open as he almost cried. So much work lost so quicklh it was almost heartbreaking to the man. He then looked up and quickly got to his feet as he had tears forming on his eyes from the sadness as he spoke to the girl. " hh-hey my work. Young lady how could you i spent hours getting that research under way and now its ruined within seconds! What am i going t o do, what am i going to do, what am i going to do?" asked neo to the girls back near yelling with sadness as his eyes still watered. His hands were waving around wildly for emphasis. He couldnt see the girls face or he might have been acting differently around her. Such was the way of the eccentric scholer.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:46 pm
Noise ears twitched at hearing a comment about his master. A small smirk played at his face. That was a much better name for his "master." While the man was inteligient, upper class, and held a small amount of power his general attitude was of that of any slaver when dealing with Noise. The shifter however, quickly let the smile fade and walked to what would be his first event. For an added laugh on his part Noise master had entered him in most of the days contests, including that of swimming which he had little to no experience in. Still he was naturally quite quick so he hoped it would carry over, less the seals be activated again.

Noise took a position next to J. Fisher, simply smirking at the name. He didnt feel like antagonizing his competition in a sport he himself was not totaly prepared for. Still he could unerve the boy if just a bit. As he removed his jacket and pants he shifted, the change happening rather quickly. He soon stood feeling much more natural in just shorts and fur. Noise glanced at Fisher again giving a toothy grin and took his place.

(Haneyaiba i think i'll let you control the outcome of the swim race)  

demoneyeszero

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:48 pm
Sitting in the Engineering Class in a chair closes to a window was a young student with raven black hair which reached passed his shoulders, and oddly enough violet eye's which most people thought were contacts but that wasn't the case at all nor did he both trying to explain it to them. This man was Ezio Royce and his attire mostly consist of suits and casual/dress cloths so it wasn't no different now since he was were a black and white set. Ezio was writing in his note book, he had finished drawing the diagrams which was on the board and with his flawless penmanship it was almost an exact replica and followed by that was his intricate cursive hand writing. When he was finished with his work he looked at the jokes and humor which was placed on the board, it brought a smile to his face. As he would continued to look around his view was drawn to the window and from where he was sitting he had clear view to what was happening outside and simply watched. 'That man certainly has skill' He thought to himself as he watched the outcome of this 'little scuffle'.

(sorry it took me no long to post and it being short at that. I got a migrane and just wanted to post)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:43 am
Lunia raised her head, watching Casidy walk out of the room. She raised her hand slowly and asked the professor of the art class if she could go to the bathroom, getting out of the classroom she walked down the hall very slowly, examining the graffiti on the walls and the classroom's she passed. She could feel the stares on her eye-patch and strange appearance as soon as anyone set their eyes on her. Sighing heavily, she stopped and looked at the trophy collection that looked very impressive. Looking at the pictures now of the past pupils something caught her eye, there was a young woman in the picture with bright white hair just like Lunia's, she also wore a black hairband and a black dress, just like Lunia. The only thing that was missing, was the eye patch. "W-wh-who could that be...?" she asked herself, placing her hand up against the glass, she just stared at the young woman in the picture. Confusion taking over her, she didn't know what to make of this.  

xLulie

Crimson Flash

Tipsy Smoker

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:05 am
Troa looked up, just sighing when he looked at Casidy. "What happened...?" He sighed again, exhaling smoke from his mouth as he did so. "I'll assume you don't listen to rumors at all then." He added with a shrug, looking up at her as he took a drag. "Ask anyone if they've heard rumors about a Troa, and you'll find out real quick why this started." He said bluntly. Exhaling somoke from his nose, he quickly took another drug. "As for whether or not it was necessary... I don't think anyone with as many of these as I do, would want them shown all over the place." He said simply, gesturing to the scarring that littered his body. Taking another drag from his smoke, he flicked the finished butt away. Taking out another one, he lit it quickly before taking another drag.  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff