Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Any Warcraft Fans that like to roll dice? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Brother Little Alex

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:00 pm
glitterboypilot
I kind of dropped out of WOW, because of the recent changes for Cata. But, If you need any kind of help, I have some experience in creating systems, Just don't ask me to do the Classes, I kind of bottom out there.
Ah, lol, that is where I am at. Are the class mechanics.

Edit: And much of the mechanics are based upon the very streamlined mechanics set in Cata, which match very nicely with the 4e d20 mechanics. Well as nice as I could wish for; it still requires a lot of revamping and editing.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:09 pm
lol, sorry.

What do you have so far? I mean how are the system rules set up? Also, are you still going to have three talent trees for each class?  

glitterboypilot

Brother Little Alex

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:44 pm
glitterboypilot
lol, sorry.

What do you have so far? I mean how are the system rules set up? Also, are you still going to have three talent trees for each class?

The Races and small tweak throughout the systems used in the game are done. What I mean by the tweaks are things such as Talents, Trees, Sub-Races, Power Structure, but much more is left, including intuitive combat additions to the existing 4e Combat (bringing back AD&D-esque combat system).

And yes, right now as far as the original plan, there are 15 talent point by the end of leveling (level 30), and the system WILL work like Cataclysm. Meaning you select a tree and cannot put points in any other tree till your focus has reached at least 10 points. It is undecided whether the universal feats/talents will be purchased with the same points achieved on even levels, or if they should be given separately.

Almost every time I sit down and begin writing a section on the game, I begin changing things from my original plan. More can be seen on the sig-link below. I may start releasing errata's from the book. (I have over 100 pages written already).  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:58 pm
I have some updates from the actual published pdf:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

More can be seen in my sig-link below. I can genuinely use help from people interested in game mechanics.

Right now I am pinging on professions and again more on the races (while I wait on strict and dedicated help for classes).  

Brother Little Alex

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces