Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
23 minutes in Hell Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:26 pm
Quick Facts: Hell is not the Biblical word for Gehenna in the orginal text. Hel is the daughter of Loki and the goddess of the underword of the same name in norse mythology, which the word orginates from.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:35 pm
Have you watched this Gothic? It's nothing to take lightly.  

Le Pale to the Chief

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:39 pm
Cappie v2
Have you watched this Gothic? It's nothing to take lightly.

Who said I was taking it lightly? I know the diffence between Gehenna and the pit of fire and sulfer, which most Christians get confused. What most people think of Hell they actually are thinking about the pit of fire and sulfer. Hell is hardly ever descried in scripture. The best description we have of it is the parable about the rich and poor man. 1 in 4 accounts of close death incounters recorded are that of Hell. So don't tell me I'm taking something lightly when I actually research it. As for the video, this guy's account sounds nothing like the accounts given in those near death experiences or in the description in scripture. The scriptures he uses are out of context or very debatable on the meaning, yet he presents them as facts. He is also gets Hell and the pit of fire and sulfer confused when using scripture. He even says the pit is in Hell, which scripture plainly states it is not.

Revelation 20:13 - 14
"13 The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what they had done. 14 Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death."

Hades = Hell

He is mainly just trying to sell his book. He is saying his dream is from God yet it goes against what scripture says.

Jeremiah 23:32
Indeed, I am against those who prophesy false dreams,” declares the LORD. “They tell them and lead my people astray with their reckless lies, yet I did not send or appoint them. They do not benefit these people in the least,” declares the LORD.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:06 am
I was just asking you a question. But I wasn't asking you to debate scriptures with me. The reason why I said it's nothing to take lightly is mainly because there isn't time to debate. Not many people realize how soon He is coming. This topic was created for those to receive what salvation is like. I have no reason to doubt this man. I've seen hell myself, and it's quite exact to how he describes it in the video. Hell has pits, it has fire. There is smells of sulfur, and demons are very tall. I've seen Hell. I've had fire thrown at me from demons. You do realize, that the Bible talks more about hell in the scriptures.I posted this video because I had an experience myself. I may not have mentioned this part, but I was going to give myself time to share it. Hell is a real place, and it has different torments for different punishments. There are worms, and creatures everywhere. It's very dark, and hard to breath,. No one will understand this experience unless they have seen it for themselves. These things also speak to you in another language. Somehow I knew what they were saying, but it was another language. There are things I want to share with all of you, but how can I share things when people are going to doubt me? We are Children of God. We are supposed to support and lift up one another. Not tear down buildings on one another. There is no reason to point fingers at me my friend. Salvation is eternal. God Bless you.

Also, that scripture is explaining how false prophets speak of false dreams to other people. This man in this video is not a prophet nor is he a pastor or minister. This man is a normal guy who had an experience in hell. He has every right to share it with those who do not believe, or do not understand the torments of hell. I can understand if he was a prophet speaking lies to God's people about declared dreams that have been taken place, that really were never to be, but this man, is not a prophet, nor does he call himself a prophet. You know, what little I said about my experience.. that's not just the only experience I had. I've had many. But the reason why I haven't shared most of them is because of people pointing their fingers, or condemning me. God speaks to me all the time, and I have also had things confirmed. God is the Truth, and Jesus is the light, and the only way to the Father! I do not doubt in the gifts and things God gives those so they can witness it to the entire nation. Because before He returns to gather His sheep, the Gospel will be reached and preached to the entire nation. In Revelations, it does say that in the last days, "Man will see visions, and dream of dreams."

Le Pale to the Chief

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:54 pm
Scripture also says many false teachers and false prophets will come forth. A person doesn't need to be a prophet, minister, or a pastor to be a false prophet. Yet I will save futher talk of that for my post that I am working on. Also everyone says Jesus is coming back soon. Even the apostles were expecting him back in their lifetime. When you say soon you are putting a time limit on it which will lead to people having misguided beliefs. Most cults started because people add more to the ideas of the apocolypse that is found in scripture and about Hell. Also you attacked me for just stating some simple facts, so then I told you what I really thought of your topic.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:40 pm
I guess I'm a liar too because I had experiences. I'm just trying to explain things to you. Not attack you. I also said I refused to debate the Word but you continue to do so. We are supposed to support one another. I'm aware that the Lord is coming soon. He reminds me often. And I remind you I am in the office of a Prophet. Yes, the scriptures do teach us there will be false prophets in the last days but the false prophets are the ones who tell Gods people His promises but never lead to those promises. For example: If I were to tell you, you are going to get married in 6 months or win money, or gain wealth, that's being a false prophet. Further on, not only have I seen hell, I've seen Heaven at least twice and I've also had an out of body experience where the Lord took me out of my body. I won't elaborate on this until later, but I'm not going to debate with you. This topic was not created for that but for people to think of their salvation and that Hell is a real place. Peace be with you. God Bless.  

Le Pale to the Chief

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

St Tamminominay

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:07 pm
Azkeel
starry night-163
Cappie v2
What comes out of our own mouths is powerful. This is why we must receive and reep what we sow. Us Christians are supposed to live Christ-like lives, and show our example in Him, the one who was slayed for our sins. What we say is powerful, because our spirits speak to others and reveal God's true love. I wasn't so sure about posting this video in this guild at first, but the Lord told me I should. It's something to take extra-seriously. God's glory and love, reigns forever, and as much as He does love us, He wants us to trust Him, so we cannot go to this terrible place. Please, I say trust the Lord, and put Him ahead of everything in your lives. No matter how much you are struggling right now, just hang in a little longer. Stand Still, and peace be with all of you. He is coming soon.

Amen brother! I agree!
I shall say this... Many are taken with their own lives! They belive they control it and they try to create something they belive is rightous when it is really to their own folly! I've seen to many fall to their own desires... How many in this "Guild" will decide to trust in the Lord only?! How many shall give their life to Him which is coming?! Shall you play with him as a bird?! Will you confess he wishes you to obtain the goals you set before yourself? What if he is to say he wishes you to forsake this world?! Forsake everything which means EVERYTHING, forsake it and trust in Him only. Stop trying! Stop pretending you're rightous by YOUR actions and realize only He makes you rightous! How long will you be a flicker of light that will burn out? How long will you belive it is you that is rightous because you do this or that? When shall you realize you are DEATH and our Lord is LIFE? If you look down on others it means you look up to others. Give no human respect for they are as you! Your "Preacher" is just another person. Your "Pastor" is just another person. If you respect them you place them on high and only God shall be on high. Children of pride!!! Come out of your darkness and accept God as your saviour! STOP relying on your congregation for it is a corporation! rely on those whom are led by our Lord. Those not looking for a TENTH to further the "Church". FOOLS God will Expand it as needed! Have you no faith?! ...Trials and tribulation.
Change is the law of life.

Well Said.

You have many points

Some of us truly believe in God

but never spread the word of God.

Perfect speech

And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:14 am
God knows everything, and the Lord says, "He is very displeased with many of the churches."  

Le Pale to the Chief

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Christian friends

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items