Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unofficial Fullmetal Alchemist Guild

Back to Guilds

For Role players and non-rping fans anything fma related 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fullmetal Alchemist, Edward Elric, literate, Manga 

Reply FMA Fan Forum
Welcome new members and veterans that have appeared >_> Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lordofworldz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:40 am
-sits down next to soul- yeah i know... everyone is so busy w/ their real lives...such a bore -pulls out a flask of vodka and overs her some to go w/ the wine- care for some company w/ that game of cards? -smiles charmingly-  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:51 am
-chuckles and takes a swig-

yea .. real life sucks sometimes.

-shuffles the deck and hands out 7 cards to each-

rumy?

how is life treating you?  

l Soul l

Unsealed Spirit

14,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cool Cat 500

lordofworldz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:05 am
-takes a swig as well- its doing well, had a good holiday and all. -takes the 7 cards- trying to not be so lazy and go to the gym...didnt wrok out so well tho XD. gonna just have to relax at home till work -sighs and smiles, leaning back and stretching- been watching some new anime, star driver.

How's your life going?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:30 am
-picks up a card looks at hand and puts one down-

eh, the holidays were good. Got to see the family and what not. Not really doing anything different in the new year.

been roleplaying alot and read some good books.

zombies and serial killers being my main focus right now haha
what about you? Read anything good lately?

-take a sip of wine and smiled-  

l Soul l

Unsealed Spirit

14,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cool Cat 500

lordofworldz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:46 pm
-smiles back and sips his drink-
My family isnt close by so i had a quiet holiday, read a lot of manga when i had the chance, re reading samurai deeper kyo and a lil bit of ann rice, her vampire work.

-picks a card, placing it in hand-

Been practicing my rping a little bit also. -looks up at her and takes a small sip-  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:51 pm
-Takes a large gulp and lets forehead meet table- My life just turned into s**t and it has hit the fan. ..

-Smiles weakly-  

l Soul l

Unsealed Spirit

14,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cool Cat 500

lordofworldz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:56 am
-pours her a lil more- sorry to hear -frowns a lil and takes a big gulp as well, sighing- well i do so hope it gets better -smiles faintly at her- If ya need it i can try to help ^.^  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:03 pm
-gladdly takes more- eh .. you know what it's life .. and if it wasn't full of s**t every once in a while it wouldnt be life right? -chuckles slightly-  

l Soul l

Unsealed Spirit

14,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cool Cat 500

lordofworldz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:42 pm
-smiles and laughs a lil- true true, in the words of church, "life cant get any better, but it cant get any worse, It is what it is and we may as well get the ******** used to it"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:04 pm
Walks in casually. This place holds a very special place in my heart. I wish I had never left it. I blame the fact that I was in denial about Brotherhood ending. Grabs a glass and fills it to the brim with wine. Alas. What has passed has passed. No need to dwell on past mistakes. Takes a sip of wine. Ah... now that is a good year.  

Solf J Kimblee BOOM

Kirie BlackDiamond
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:46 am
Solf J Kimblee BOOM
Walks in casually. This place holds a very special place in my heart. I wish I had never left it. I blame the fact that I was in denial about Brotherhood ending. Grabs a glass and fills it to the brim with wine. Alas. What has passed has passed. No need to dwell on past mistakes. Takes a sip of wine. Ah... now that is a good year.

Riza walks in to the room, and smile "Welcome back Solf...we missed you" says softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:52 am
Riza_HawkeyeXx
Solf J Kimblee BOOM

Riza walks in to the room, and smile "Welcome back Solf...we missed you" says softly.

Solf turns to look upon hearing the voice of someone he had deeply missed. He fumbles his words as he tries to hold back his tears. Riza... is that you? A single tear drops from his face and falls into his glass of wine. He doesn't even notice. It is you. It's really you! A small smile begins to stretch across his face.  

Solf J Kimblee BOOM

lordofworldz

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:59 am
-sees kimblee and orders and extra brandi, walking over to him and smiling- welcome back my friend!!! -already a little tipsy he hands kimblee the extra glass-  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:01 am
Solf J Kimblee BOOM
Riza_HawkeyeXx
Solf J Kimblee BOOM

Solf turns to look upon hearing the voice of someone he had deeply missed. He fumbles his words as he tries to hold back his tears. Riza... is that you? A single tear drops from his face and falls into his glass of wine. He doesn't even notice. It is you. It's really you! A small smile begins to stretch across his face.

She walks towards him to hug him friendly, and tight " ahhh Solf my friend, Im so happy to see you back" whispers smiling.  

Kirie BlackDiamond
Vice Captain

Kirie BlackDiamond
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:02 am
lordofworldz
-sees kimblee and orders and extra brandi, walking over to him and smiling- welcome back my friend!!! -already a little tipsy he hands kimblee the extra glass-

Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *w* OMFG your here also!!  
FMA Fan Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff