Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
I think Jesus was talking to me... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Green_Fuu

Fashionable Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:00 pm
Sometimes there are things in us that we still need to work on.
God works in us, all throughout our lives, trying to get rid of those things.
The fact that you had a dream about, while not necessarily being a "revelation:, it is indeed God working in you, by your own understanding knowing that it is something you need to work on, or at least that is bothering you the most right now.

Maybe it's something that's really oppressing you, or stunting your growth as a christian.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:21 pm
Cappie v2
I am not here to debate the matter with you. I find the entire discussion non-debatable, primarily because it is the truth. The truth is never dismissed. I didn't join this guild to debate with fellow Christians because the Lord isn't pleased with that. I came in this guild to help and guide His children in the right direction and 'teach' them. That is His Will. The whole point of having a guild like this, is to further His Kingdom, for preparation, not to argue about His words. There are those who are seeking Him, but still need help. That's what I'm doing. I'm helping those in need. I'm helping her. When I teach things, they are not of my own teachings but of the one of the Lord Himself. God Bless.

Then teach me why it is acceptable for people who call themselves children of God to teach, embrace, and promote falsehoods in anyway. Teach me how telling someone an untruth about salvation furthers the kingdom of God. Furthermore, why would God Himself send a dream in which something was presented as Truth when what is being said does not match up with the scriptures He breathed?  

rosadria

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:37 pm
User Image

Awh come on guys, if I wanted you to argue I would have put this in the debate fourm.
Please drop it. =(

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:09 pm
What did I say? That's what I'm trying to prevent. I stand firm and bold to the Truth. I am not ashamed to say she had a vision of Jesus, and I am also not ashamed of the Gospel. I do say, I'm not going to sit here and waste my time, debating, because that's not what it was supposed to be to begin with. I'm teaching the Word. There is no time to debate over matters, that are already relevant. He is coming soon. What I don't understand is, I continuously have to repeat myself. The Lord always had to repeat Himself to His Disciples.

Le Pale to the Chief

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:49 pm
User Image

I don't know if you are arguing with that other guy or not.
I'm not mad at all but I can tell that you guys having a discussion...
I just don''t want things to get out of hand.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:14 pm
Again, like I said before, no. I refuse to argue, debate over God's words. It does not please the Lord. How can I explain myself here; basically when I write something that God lays on my heart, it's going to be written down regardless because it's the acts of obedience. I do not dismiss the matter that Jesus did come to visit you because it does say in the Bible that "in the last days, people will receive visions, and men will dream of dreams." I relate to you. This is why, I try to guide you along with your journey. It's what us Christians are meant to do. You are my sister in Christ. So therefore, we are supposed to "support" one another, not debate with His anointed words. Do you see where I'm getting at? Not only that, but I have had visions from the Lord myself, and no one can take that experience away from me. I will not debate with an experience I've had. Nor do I feel it's wise to debate with an experience someone else had, because I do not doubt the Lord. Amen?

Le Pale to the Chief

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lusitana

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:54 am
♩♪♫ 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔰 ♫♪♩
cappie, i'm just (really just, entirelly) curious (nothing else) -- do you believe the world will end in december 2012 or something similar?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:47 am
Luna Wolfgang
♩♪♫ 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔰 ♫♪♩
cappie, i'm just (really just, entirelly) curious (nothing else) -- do you believe the world will end in december 2012 or something similar?
User Image

No.
God says that no one will know, Only God knows.
So I really highly doubt that it would be in 2012.

User Image

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lusitana

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:46 pm
Testicular Diabetes
Luna Wolfgang
♩♪♫ 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔰 ♫♪♩
User Image

No.
God says that no one will know, Only God knows.
So I really highly doubt that it would be in 2012.

User Image
♩♪♫ 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔰 ♫♪♩
i agree with you.
also, there's Maria, the Third Millenium Guardian Angel (which just began), right?
The Bible has great things for this millenium, if i'm not mistaken... but there is - a millenium is 1000 years.

i'm know the Lord's Coming is our death (each one's), that's why we dunno the time, i mean, i could die tomorrow, today.. next week, next year. lol

i think the appocalipse is also something like each one's death, not at the same time for everyone, cause God has no Human time, so it's not humanly understandable...

(not sure if my english is entirelly correct here... sorry.)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:27 pm
No. The Lord decides when He is coming. He says He is coming soon, but that's on His time. There is no proof that the world will exactly end in 2012 because it does not directly state in the Bible that the world ends in 2012. I do say consider on getting prepared for the Rapture because when He does come He will come like a theif in the night.  

Le Pale to the Chief

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

chaosinsanity24

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:01 am
Yes and it also states I believe that the third world war is supposed to happen before anything like that. So if there is gonna be anything ending in 2012 the world war must happen before it. Other than that, yeah no 2012 I don't think.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:07 pm
Only the Lord knows.

Le Pale to the Chief

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Christian friends

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash