Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
How can You Abuse me like This?!(1x1 Starting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecanian Alpha

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:00 pm
He raised an eyebrow and took the paper after reading it. He crumpled it up and handed it back to her,
"You are to speak, or not comunicate at all."
He said primly before leading her up the stairs, not waiting for her recognition,
"You are only to call me Master. Nothing more. Until you learn more about how things work around here, all my servants are to called Sir, or Mi'lday."
Once again, he didn't check for any sign of understanding. He walked down the hallway at the top of the stairs and brought her to the left hand door at the very end of the hall. He opened the door to a small room, with absolutely no decorative furniture. There was a gray bed, a gray night stand, pale wood panels on the floor, and plain white walls. There was a gray door, matching the wood on the bed and night stand,
"That leads to a closet, inside are any clothes you will need. I belive they will fit you, but if they are too loose or tight, poke your head out the door, I'm sure one of my servants will notice you shortly, even you think there's no one there."
He then gave her a nudge inside, and shut the door.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:14 pm
"That your not going to have to worry about..." Elowyn thought and kept nodding her head and sighed softly looking around the room. She looked around and walked towards the closet looking at the clothes. She made a small face but they were better than the clothes she had on. She slipped the clothes on and they fit her rather well. Once she was fully dressed she poked her head outside the door and slowly stood there looking around seeing nobody there at all.  

Kiatala

Cecanian Alpha

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:18 pm
As she looked down the hallway in one direction, a voice piped up behind her,
"Can I help you?"
There stood a young girl, younger than Elowynn. This girl looked to be about 12, and she had on a white dress with a blue apron,
"My name's Cerlia, what's yours? Although you're supposed to call me Mi'lday, since you're new, I hate that term...So just call me Cerlia! Ok?"
Cerlia was an altogether bubbly and chipper person.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:22 pm
Elowyn nodded her head quickly and then wrote down quickly. "I'm Elowyn, i'm mute and I have no clue what i'm supposed to do." Elowyn handed her the sheet of paper very quickly. After so many years Elowyn learned to write very fast and still be very readable.  

Kiatala

Cecanian Alpha

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:27 pm
The girl read it quickly then crumpled it,
"Never let your master see you do that....ever..."
She whispered,
"Are you hungry? I can get you food...Just...nod or shake your head. Never write anything you want to say..."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:30 pm
Elowyn quickly started signing then looked at the girl to see if she understood what she had signed. She asked if she knew sign language and she had already been scolded about the writing earlier.
Elowyn nodded her head, she was hungry the last time she had eaten was a a day ago.  

Kiatala

Cecanian Alpha

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:54 pm
Cerlia shook her head,
"I only know the alphabet..."
She took Elowlynn downstairs and handed her off to another person, this time a middle aged man, he was a bit on the 'chubby' side, but with a jovial appearnce. He smiled,
"I'm the chef around here. I don't have to ask why you're here...So, what's your name, and do you eat meat?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:14 am
Elowyn was going to reach for her notepad but stopped and slowly spelled out her name to see if he knew sign language. She just spelled out her name then gave him a curious look before padding her throat. She also nodded her head to his second question that she did eat meat.  

Kiatala

Cecanian Alpha

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:17 pm
He sighed,
"Well, the chances that he'll buy that 'mute' stuff is slim to none...But I'll fix you soem food, chicken soup sound good?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:53 pm
Elowyn shrugged her shoulders and made a weird expression before nodding her head and then signed thank you quickly before standing ready to follow him.  

Kiatala

Cecanian Alpha

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:59 pm
"No, you just wait there..."
A few minutes later he came back with a small bowl of homemade chicken soup, with noddles, carrots, celery, and other seasonings.

Meanwhile...

Dominque watched his new slave through the several camera like objects placed about his house. They were magical, never ran out of batteries, no cords, just transmitted to one veiwing device. Just watching made his teeth start to grow,
'I'll have to...take some...eventually......But I refuse until my stores run out...'  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:41 pm
Elowyn was kind of confused but waited and smiled at the smell of the soup. It had been a few days since she'd last eaten anything good. Smiling she dug right into the soup.  

Kiatala

Cecanian Alpha

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:37 am
The chef smiled, but backed of as a shadow fell over his back.

Dominique walked into the large kitchens where Elowyn was eating,
"Enjoying yourself?"
He said simply with a small amount of menace in his tone.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:41 pm
Elowyn froze and lowered the bowl down from her and put her head down. She nodded her head yes just figuring on answering him, and bit down on her bottom lip.  

Kiatala

Cecanian Alpha

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:32 am
He could sense her emotions and it was driving him mad,
"Good."
He said bluntly before having to walk away. The smell o her blood, the increase in heart-rate, she was just so delicious, he knew it before he tasted her. He went up to his room and summoned a servant,
"Yes sir?"
She said timidly. Timid was good, it meant the servants were obedient,
"I need you to go and befriend my new slave, and, give her peace of mind, would you?"
The girl nodded and left. He found it so amusing how they feared him instincively when he'd never done anything to them.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff