Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
aSitD needs more players! [Full] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

glitterboypilot

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:39 pm
I am sorry. I would of had my character up last night, but some things came up, and they are continuing. I am going to leave soon for an extended weekend thing with my parents and brothers, and I don't plan on having internet again until Wednesday.

You can get some one else if you want.

If no one has taken the slot when I get back, I will finish my character(which is just adding a back story, buying equipment and small fluff stuff. I think)

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=245401  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:27 am
Reed - The Halfling Fighter
The Audit

For background you can chose a plus two in Athletics OR Intimidate, not both. =P

The only other thing I noticed about this sheet is your a Halfling with the One Handed Weapon trait using a longsword. Though since you're small you have to use longsword two handed. I mean that is fine, but you wouldn't get the +1 to attack rolls.

Loved the background. mrgreen Feel free to award yourself 360gold/lvl1 magic item!  

joe-dude667

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:55 am
Jacques Endaeol - The Human Swordmage
The Audit

Could you jot down the Race features? Know it seems pointless for humans, but it makes it look neater. On that subject you've forgotten the Human Skill and Human Defences features! Gain a +1 to Fort, Ref and Will and gain another skill training.

Your HP should be 34, not 22. HP for 1st lvl is constitution score (14) + your class bonus (15) + 5 because of your toughness feat.

I saw you put what Aegis you chose in your powers, but could you put it in class features as well so I don't forget?

You haven't put what languages you speak. Human get Common + 1 other.

I added up your ability score and it looks like you've lost 2 points around the way somewhere. Get a plus.

Apparently you've got no items or gold? Judging from your AC I assume you have a one handed weapon and cloth armour? Though do you want any other items such as a standard adventure kit? Plus what weapon are you using? On the subject of AC the +3 should be under class not misc.

Don't forget to give yourself an action point.

I like the background, but I'm not really sure I like you being the son of the Mayor. You could be the son of a politician, but not the mayor himself. Also a sword mage would be more likely to be a member of the Mage Guild then the Guard Guild, though you could be the exception if you don't like that plan. Also you can still chose a +2 skill benefit. I'd say the Noble background would work, +2 to diplomacy or insight.

When this is all fixed feel free to award yourself with a lvl1 magic item. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:25 am
Makius Adarion - The Human Fighter
The Audit

Your Fort, Ref and Will are 1 too high. Should be 16, 14 and 12. Unless you gave yourself a protection amulet? In which case the extra 1's should go in Enhancement, not Feat.

Can you add +1 to saves in your conditional modifier section for your Human Perseverance feat.

Your standard modifiers should be +6 for attack (3str, 2prof, 1class) and +4 for damage (+3 str, +1 feat).

You can gain a +2 to any skill for your background. I suggest Occupation Farmer for +2 to either Endurance of Nature.

Finally, just a very minor thing, but you put alignment as CG, which isn't actually in 4th edition. lol Just LG, G, E, CE and Unaligned.

Other than that you're good. Feel free to give yourself a lvl1 magical item. =)  

joe-dude667

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:27 am
Party of 8, 4 Defenders. You guys are going to be fighting over all the marks! =P  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:54 am
Mackie the Knife
joe-dude667
Rook - The Warforged Ranger
The Audit

Like most people, you haven't given yourself a +2 benefit for your background. Reading your background, I'd say Perception or Athletics would be the most relevant skills.

Also, not a major thing, but it looks like you've lost 5g somewhere along the way. >.<

I've got your receipt as:
Distance Crossbow - Free
Adventure's Kit - 15g
Leather Armour - 25g
Halberd - 25g
Hand Crossbow - 25g
Change - 10g

But you've only given yourself 5 gold.

Other than that you're done. mrgreen
Fixed, with 2gp off for ammo

Awesomeness. mrgreen

See you went with Streetwise for your background benefit, though it goes with the second paragraph so it's all gooooooood. =)  

joe-dude667

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:51 am
Quote:
The only other thing I noticed about this sheet is your a Halfling with the One Handed Weapon trait using a longsword. Though since you're small you have to use longsword two handed. I mean that is fine, but you wouldn't get the +1 to attack rolls.

I'm never sure how to combine a small character with the fighter weapon talent. changed to two-handed. I fixed the background bonus and bought an amulet of protection as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:43 pm
SporkMaster5000
Quote:

I'm never sure how to combine a small character with the fighter weapon talent. changed to two-handed. I fixed the background bonus and bought an amulet of protection as well.

Use a scimitar, it's still 1h for a small hero  

Arc Vembris
Crew

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:41 pm
Arc Vembris
SporkMaster5000
Quote:

Use a scimitar, it's still 1h for a small hero
no, i want to wield it two handed, it's just that being small i can't use actual two-handers, so i'm never sure if two-handed weapon talent is the right choice or not.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:54 pm
joe-dude667
Jacques Endaeol - The Human Swordmage
The Audit

Could you jot down the Race features? Know it seems pointless for humans, but it makes it look neater. On that subject you've forgotten the Human Skill and Human Defences features! Gain a +1 to Fort, Ref and Will and gain another skill training.

Your HP should be 34, not 22. HP for 1st lvl is constitution score (14) + your class bonus (15) + 5 because of your toughness feat.

I saw you put what Aegis you chose in your powers, but could you put it in class features as well so I don't forget?

You haven't put what languages you speak. Human get Common + 1 other.

I added up your ability score and it looks like you've lost 2 points around the way somewhere. Get a plus.

Apparently you've got no items or gold? Judging from your AC I assume you have a one handed weapon and cloth armour? Though do you want any other items such as a standard adventure kit? Plus what weapon are you using? On the subject of AC the +3 should be under class not misc.

Don't forget to give yourself an action point.

I like the background, but I'm not really sure I like you being the son of the Mayor. You could be the son of a politician, but not the mayor himself. Also a sword mage would be more likely to be a member of the Mage Guild then the Guard Guild, though you could be the exception if you don't like that plan. Also you can still chose a +2 skill benefit. I'd say the Noble background would work, +2 to diplomacy or insight.

When this is all fixed feel free to award yourself with a lvl1 magic item. mrgreen

Sorry, I didn't see that I made the cut. I will get to fixing the issues tonight after I get back from class. I know about half of the mistakes, but I was just running out of time last week.I might even change the idea completely. Ether way, It will be up tonight.

And about the background, could I be related to the mayor still? No his son but, say a nephew or so. I only ask cause I can't think of a last name and I like last names on my humans. The part about being part of the Guard guild, I just figured that the guards would also need some kind of magic on their side as well.

Edit: http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=245401 That better? All that is left is finding a magic item, but I am looking  

glitterboypilot

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:09 am
glitterboypilot
Sorry, I didn't see that I made the cut. I will get to fixing the issues tonight after I get back from class. I know about half of the mistakes, but I was just running out of time last week.I might even change the idea completely. Ether way, It will be up tonight.

And about the background, could I be related to the mayor still? No his son but, say a nephew or so. I only ask cause I can't think of a last name and I like last names on my humans. The part about being part of the Guard guild, I just figured that the guards would also need some kind of magic on their side as well.

Edit: http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=245401 That better? All that is left is finding a magic item, but I am looking

Looks good. mrgreen Only thing is the human bonus to defences should be Misc, not enh. Also Amulets only effect Fort Ref and Will. Not AC.

As for the mayor thing. I'm still going to say no. Try here for some help with names? You can still be a guard, though Swordmages are typically seen as mages, whereas all other guards would have had rigorous martial training.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:13 am
joe-dude667

Looks good. mrgreen Only thing is the human bonus to defences should be Misc, not enh. Also Amulets only effect Fort Ref and Will. Not AC.

As for the mayor thing. I'm still going to say no. Try here for some help with names? You can still be a guard, though Swordmages are typically seen as mages, whereas all other guards would have had rigorous martial training.

I knew that with the Amulet, I have no idea why I put a point in AC. With the name change, I believe I am done and now waiting for you to say we can post.

As for the background, I also changed it to be mage and green.
I just thought there would be some commingling, or common ground, between guilds. At least, when it came to certain classes  

glitterboypilot

Keefe_the_Music_Man

Magnetic Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:32 pm
joe-dude667

Sorry about all the errors, first time even looking at 4.0 it was staggering xD Anyway, I got it all worked out. I'm ready to get my a** killed in ways you never imagined before.
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=245130  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:34 pm
Keefe_the_Music_Man
joe-dude667

Sorry about all the errors, first time even looking at 4.0 it was staggering xD Anyway, I got it all worked out. I'm ready to get my a** killed in ways you never imagined before.
technically,]http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=245130
technically, unless you plan on committing suicide they'd have to be ways he imagined.  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

Keefe_the_Music_Man

Magnetic Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:40 pm
SporkMaster5000
Keefe_the_Music_Man
joe-dude667

technically,]http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=245130
technically, unless you plan on committing suicide they'd have to be ways he imagined.
Yes, but he has not imagined them yet. That is the fun I get to have : D  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces