Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
I need literate roleplayers for this. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seph Baelzara

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:40 pm
It is not a business you ignorant dolt.
MW's definition of Business
archaic : purposeful activity : busyness
a : role, function b : an immediate task or objective : mission c : a particular field of endeavor
a : a usually commercial or mercantile activity engaged in as a means of livelihood : trade, line b : a commercial or sometimes an industrial enterprise; also : such enterprises c : dealings or transactions especially of an economic nature : patronage
: affair, matter
: creation, concoction
: movement or action (as lighting a cigarette) by an actor intended especially to establish atmosphere, reveal character, or explain a situation —called also stage business
a : personal concern b : right
a : serious activity requiring time and effort and usually the avoidance of distractions b : maximum effort
a : a damaging assault b : rebuke, tongue-lashing c : double cross
: a bowel movement —used especially of pets

To my knowledge, a role-play is none of the above. So, you keep using that word, I do not think you know what it means.

Further, you are doing the approximate idiocy of posting this thread within the Table-Top Gaming within the Game Discussion. First you'd be laughed at, then you'd be chewed out, then the thread would either die, or get tossed into the Chatterbox, or both.  
Please note, I'm not normally an a**. It takes a special kind of person for that.  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50
1) Your inability to correctly use the meaning of 'literate' and 'literacy' says many things of you.

2)10 lines per post? Why? We're RPing, not writing a ******** book. Do I need to write 10 lines if all my character is doing is sitting down and eating a loaf of bread? Your limits are ridiculous, and attemping a Pokemon RP without stats will fail.

3) You are a douchebag, full of yourself, and your words mean nothing here. There a hundreds of literate RP guilds in Gaia, as well as Barton OOC and you own signature to advertise your shitty guild.

4)GTFO  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:42 pm
Keith Valken Lionheart
1) Your inability to correctly use the meaning of 'literate' and 'literacy' says many things of you.

2)10 lines per post? Why? We're RPing, not writing a ******** book. Do I need to write 10 lines if all my character is doing is sitting down and eating a loaf of bread? Your limits are ridiculous, and attemping a Pokemon RP without stats will fail.

3) You are a douchebag, full of yourself, and your words mean nothing here. There a hundreds of literate RP guilds in Gaia, as well as Barton OOC and you own signature to advertise your shitty guild.

4)GTFO
You get high-fives.  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:53 pm
Adal Vandaly, I have lost all confidence in you as an intelligent life form. I request that you kindly withdraw before further embarrassing yourself.

((OH HI!!!!! I'm the new guy and I hate people like this!))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:56 pm
Sage... put some pants on. Also, I think he already left.  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:58 pm
You no like make the sexy tiemz?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:03 pm
Raganui Minamoto
Keith Valken Lionheart

4)GTFO
You get high-fives.
No high fives. Respec knuckles.

*Brofist*  

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:04 pm
Either way, waiting on Seichero... sorry if I misspelled his name.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:06 pm
Mastur Sage
No sir, you're quite manly. He's just a Crane, you have to forgive him when men show their manly side.  

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:32 pm
Keith Valken Lionheart
Mastur Sage
No sir, you're quite manly. He's just a Crane, you have to forgive him when men show their manly side.

Ahhh, I do the same in the presence of Mr. Mustafa. He is the god of manliness. (Old spice man.)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:55 pm
Mastur Sage
Keith Valken Lionheart
Mastur Sage

Ahhh, I do the same in the presence of Mr. Mustafa. He is the god of manliness. (Old spice man.)
Good deity, that.  

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50

Deadusernamelol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:38 pm
Seems like I'm too late to join the barrage of idiot bashing.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:39 pm
Wow, I know why. But, this is the most posts we had in a single day for quiet some time...

I thought, Mustafa, wore a pair a pants and had a six pack. Ah well, I have been wrong before. Welcome Sage.  

glitterboypilot

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:44 pm
Thanks.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items