Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
À pet no more GIRL NEEDED 1x1((pm based accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:51 pm
User Image
Jenna Hearts
" You Know you love my sexy...TAIL "

" Meow?!..." said Jenna just very confused on why her master was acting this way. Her ears folded back and she thought,' Oh did i do soemthing wrong?....OH who's that in..' Jenna's eyes widen as she saw her own reflation. She looked down at herself and then back up at the mirror. The fur all over her body stood up and she looked all over herself. She grabs her tail, then her ears and before she knew it. Poor Jenna fell off the bed and landed upside down and in sightly in pain says,Meeeoow...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:58 pm
He slowly walks up to her and pulls her onto his lap. "my god...it is you Jenna....." he rubbed her head "you...you okay?" he asked still a bit weirded out  

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:28 pm
User Image
Jenna Hearts

Jenna just sightly pouted for it hurt but she was happy that he helped her up. She smiled widen when she felt his warm safe hand on her head once more. Jenna snuggled up closer in to him and says" Meow.." Jenna just happily looked up at him as her tail curled around his leg. Yes she was still very scared and confused on what just happened to her but she just felt so safe in his lap. She licked his cheek and then rested her head in the hollow of his neck and purred loudly.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:35 pm
He blushed brightly rubbing her side gently before realizeing she was naked and he was only just a little better. He slowly pulled the blanket off of the bed and wrapped it around himself and her "I don't know how I'm gonna give you a bath now" he said chuckleing "well I better add clothes to that shopping list for you huh?"  

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:46 pm
User Image
Jenna Hearts

Jenna just looked back at him sightly puzzled on why he was wrapped the bed sheet around them. At fist she thought she was going to get a bath but then she tiled her head to the say then he said ' clothes' ' What is clothes?...Now I kinda wished I had listen to mom beter about humans.' thought Jenna to herself but she was just so thrilled to see him happy." MEOW.." says Jenna happily as she snuggled back into him and thought some more' Now I know he isn't going to send me away...oooo...I love you.. I love you'

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:52 pm
He blushed a even brighter shade of red "Shoah!" he said losing his balance and falling back laughing as she fell back onto him "you've gotta remember your big now." he said smiling at her "i guess I'm gonna hafta teach you how to use your new body. Like how to talk." he grinned realizeing he didn't have a clue where to begin  

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:02 pm
User Image
Jenna Hearts

"Meow?!..." said Jenna sightly worried that she mite have hurt him. But the looked of thing he wasn't mad at her or hurt in any way. She tilt her head some more and thought,' Oh yeah I am big but I can already talk.' Jenna pouted a little for she hated how some humans thought that anmails where dumb. Her ears twitched a little for she heard some birds singing out side the window. Jenna lowered herself into him, ears back and a low growl make from her. As she stared hungrily at the bird as she licked her fangs about to pounce into the window.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:08 pm
He put a finger on her nose chuckleing "well first let's see if you can understand me before I try to teach you to talk like a human." he said directing her attention back to himself "no jumping through windows to get at birds. Expecially closed ones"  

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:18 pm
User Image
Jenna Hearts

Jenna blinked all puzzled as he put a finger in her nose. She pulled back a little and wiggled her as she listened to him." Meow... Meow" says, Jenna but it cat lounge it met 'Yeah Yeah what ever'. She moans a little as Jenna watched the bird fly away as her ears folded back. She lowered her head down and just sightly upset looked at her master again.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:14 am
She is adorable! he thought to himself blushing a little more "good girl" he said rubbing her head "my name's Daniel. Try to say it, watch me, da...ni....el" he said his name slowly letting her see how he said it  

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:51 pm
User Image
Jenna Hearts

Jenna sightly closed her eyes as she happily felt him rubbed her head a little. She then title her head more to the side as she watched Daniel's mouth as it moved. Jen even tried to mouth it but she just shocked her head and pouted a little. " Ma...Ma...Me..Ma..me..el....Ma me el " says, Jenna very proudly as she held her head high as her tail swayed happily.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:03 pm
He smiled chuckleing "close. Maybey master?" he said gently blushing not wanting to be called such a lofty name but wanting to think of something she could easily say to get her use to talking "ma...st...er" he said showing her again how to say the new word  

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:19 pm
User Image
Jenna Hearts

Jenna once more just looked very closely at his mouth. She once more tried to mouthed the word just like him and slowly said," Ma..Ow..Ouse...Ma..St...er" Jenna just shocked her head some more and this time she happily says," Master...MASTER MASTER" She was so happily to have said it like her owner Daniel that she tackle him into a hug and licks his face.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:29 pm
He blushed "good girl" he said rubbing her back. He didn't know what to do. He was growing steadily more and more attracted to what had use to be a cat. ""now repeat after me. N..o..." he said showing her how to say it  

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:38 pm
User Image
Jenna Hearts

Jenna was steadily loving more of her new owner. He was everything her mother told her a owner should be and she for once had a loving and safe place to call her 'Home' "No no no no Noooo..." says, Jenna sightly as if she was sing it but she was just so happy to have him near her.

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff