Reply Passport Japan日本のパスポート
Pathetic Wapanese people Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hisoka-kaminalover12

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:52 pm
weeaboo and waponese...who came up with these stupid dr. suess words!? i consider anyone that uses these words an unconfident loser that is trying desperately to be nasty to those they envy. you have no idea what others expect or what there first time in Japan will be like. so shut your mouth and stop being so predictable. stare  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:34 am
You shouldn't even refer to them as "Dr. Seuss" words. It smears his good name. Who IS this troll author of this thread, anyway? >8[

Kutsumi-tan

Amyroth

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:48 pm
hisoka-kaminalover12
weeaboo and waponese...who came up with these stupid dr. suess words!? i consider anyone that uses these words an unconfident loser that is trying desperately to be nasty to those they envy. you have no idea what others expect or what there first time in Japan will be like. so shut your mouth and stop being so predictable. stare

I could tell you where the word weeaboo came from, but I'd be breaking rules one and two.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:47 pm
G00dleQ
Open your eyes. Actually I hope you visit Japan. I've been there myself and you'll find it isn't what you think it is.

Excuse me but thats insult.

im half japanese and chinese.
recently im living in japan right now
and my friends read some
forums on here. They really dnt
like it. so why dont u get a life
and leave the ppl alone i mean
seriously are u japanese i dont think so.

Sara-Namikaze

Wealthy Millionaire

3,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sara-Namikaze

Wealthy Millionaire

3,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:49 pm
Ellembri
g00dles, This is your warning for trolling. Do it again and your post will be deleted, do it a third time and you will be removed from the guild.

Also as a note, the officers and people in this guild don't appreciate your condescending tone. Fix it or be removed.

i might agree with it. coz im really japanese and that hurt my family and friends so much and looks like my parents have a gaia account and shouting about this topic.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:13 pm
hisoka-kaminalover12

Wait. Wut? lol.  

Shimakuwa

ElijahSlonk

6,750 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:58 pm
G00dleQ
Open your eyes. Actually I hope you visit Japan. I've been there myself and you'll find it isn't what you think it is.

Well, even so, it is fun to be obsessed to Japan. Well, for me, any way.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:50 pm
Honestly, I think we can all agree that this guy is a troll. Yes, I may like the occasional anime, but I've also been to Japan and I frequently converse in Japanese with my friends. We're all in this guild because of a common interest, so why tear people down about it?  

Casidelle

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Risa_Chibi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:33 am
Casidelle
Honestly, I think we can all agree that this guy is a troll. Yes, I may like the occasional anime, but I've also been to Japan and I frequently converse in Japanese with my friends. We're all in this guild because of a common interest, so why tear people down about it?

User Image
I might have to agree with that.

------

User Image
- Death Devil Angel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:44 pm
1. What is waponese?
2. I'm Dominican.
3. I love Asian culture, specially Japanese.

Their history is very intriguing, complex, funny, and just fun. What I love most about Japan is the language.

I see Japanese people as rare aliens that i want to observe and imitate. They have such an interesting culture. Very different from what I know, very complex and structured.

I've never been to Japan and I've only conversed with a few japanese people, but from what I've learned they are just another group of human beings who are very interesting and funny ( to me anyways).

No matter which country you go to, you will have bad experiences, meet bad people, have problems. But that doesn't mean that everyone is like that or that everything is bad.

I'm not entirely sure what the argument is about, I just wanted to give my opinion.  

Kurai Hexious

7,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairi_Kozplayr

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:58 pm
G00dleQ

I LIVE in Japan.
I do agree with you, if you're an anime nerd in the states, you're still an anime nerd in Japan. There aren't as many cosplayers as you think, and there is only one anime con in Japan. The Japanese are very racist against westerners, but just don't say anything to your face. (most of the time). He isn't trolling, he's telling you the truth.
The only problem is that Weaboos and Wapanese people are people who:
Worship the Japanese and call their own race/country inferior
Cosplay
Use English and Japanese in the same sentence, like "omg, so kawaii!"
People who only want to go because of anime and manga or because of the cosplays
People who want to go just so they can where the school uniforms. (Yes, the uniforms do look like they came straight out of an anime, but they are also itchy and uncomfortable.)
People who call themselves Japanese just because they know the language.
People who learn Japanese just to translate anime or manga.

I know it is fun to be obssessed with japan, because when my parents told me what lives they lived in Japan, I fantasized about it. And the more anime I watched, the more I cosplayed, and the more they taught me the language, I felt closer and closer to home. Now that I am here, it's not what I thought it would be. Women are considered house-tools, and their jobs are for cooking, cleaning the house, and teaching the kids.
The guys have to go out and get good paying jobs and bring back a smart and beautiful Japanese woman to mate with. That's how harsh life their is.

I do understand how fun it is to fantasize, and I know how bad it feels to be told this, but it's true. I'm not taking any sides, I'm just stating the facts. Even I get made of sometimes because I'm Asian-American.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:10 am
I'm not even a Japanese but this offended me -but I'm a Filipino BTW-. I don't even have the experience to go to Japan and I know I shouldn't expect more of what life might it be in Japan. Well, it's your fault for expecting big. And you can't be mean on how they live, right?

It feels like I don't make sense, but oh well. Just stating my opinion  

Kuroneko 316

5,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Banshee Cupcake

Magical Wife

20,790 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:39 pm
i admit i wanna go to japan for otaku stuff but i mainly wanna go there to learn about the cooking and sweets as i wanna be a chef when i grow up and i wanna know the recipes to eh improve my cooking skills? I think the japanese have interesting dishes that will help me in my future carreer as im gonna be the head chef and co-owner of a country club or a hotel me and my friend are gonna manage....not sure where yet but oh well somewhere where it snows biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:46 pm
As long as we're discussing this on the internet, I think we should follow rule 44 of the internet.  

Amyroth

Dapper Dabbler

Banshee Cupcake

Magical Wife

20,790 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:50 pm
the internet has rules?! burning_eyes  
Passport Japan日本のパスポート

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]