Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AALIYAHHARRELL16

2,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:11 pm
Thanks for this guild also. I am deeply in love with church and to see other people who love our Savoir Jesus Christ and beleive in the same things i do. Hopefully i will enjoy the conversations we are having and will be having.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:33 pm
SouLDEvil27
Does God really have the power to control everything? if he really did why did he let devils get to us anyways? I've been trying to answer that this past months but never seem to get the answer.. can you help me?

The answer is yes, God does! Ecclesiastes 3:1 states "For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven"

Demons and Devils serve a purpose too. There is a time to be tempted by them, and there is a time to be resist them. Often times, we learn by mistakes, and Demons messing with us often brings those mistakes. I am not saying you should make mistakes on purpose. But when we are blind sighted by the sin brought into our lives by demons we are suppose to learn from it and sin no more (John 8:11).

Demons are not the most savory things, but all things work for the glory of God (Roman 8:2 cool  

1 Corinthians 13

Le Pale to the Chief
Captain

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:56 pm
God may allow things to happen to see how much we trust Him all together. Our faith and our hearts, belong to God. He knows everything about us. He knows when we fear. He knows when we are sad or angry. He also knows when we do not trust Him the most. The enemy does decieve yes, but we are under His divine Glory and protection. But is God in control or are you in control?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:30 pm
SouLDEvil27
Does God really have the power to control everything? if he really did why did he let devils get to us anyways? I've been trying to answer that this past months but never seem to get the answer.. can you help me?

What I would say is, while God providentially orders all things that occur, he uses the free acts of creatures, including rebellious angels and humans, to bring about his ultimate purposes for history. If God never allowed bad things to happen, then He would never be able to make known to us His kindness and mercy. If God never let people sin, then we couldn't learn of His forgiveness through Christ. In order for there to be genuine goodness in the world, God must allow for morally free agents with freedom of the will. If we were created to do everything God said like robots or puppets, then we couldn't be praised for anything good that we do, since we had no choice. It's choice that is necessary for moral distinctions to be possible.  

Curaudo

Aleetheeuh
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

16,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:33 am
1 Corinthians 13
SouLDEvil27

The answer is yes, God does! Ecclesiastes 3:1 states "For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven"

Demons and Devils serve a purpose too. There is a time to be tempted by them, and there is a time to be resist them. Often times, we learn by mistakes, and Demons messing with us often brings those mistakes. I am not saying you should make mistakes on purpose. But when we are blind sighted by the sin brought into our lives by demons we are suppose to learn from it and sin no more (John 8:11).

Demons are not the most savory things, but all things work for the glory of God (Roman 8:2 cool

He keeps me functioning each and every day. Without Him, I will be nothing.

gaia_angelleft Miracles of Jesus
Cures
Bleeding woman · Blind man of Bethsaida · Blind at birth · Blind near Jericho · Blind men in Galilee · Centurion's servant · Jesus cleansing a leper · Cleansing ten lepers · Deaf mute of Decapolis · Dropsy · Gennesaret healings · Hunched woman · Mother of Peter's wife · Paralytic at Bethesda · Paralytic at Capernaum · Royal official's son · Servant's ear · Withered hand

Exorcisms
Blind mute · Boy · Canaanite's daughter · Capernaum synagogue · Gerasenes demonic‎ · Mute man · At sunset
Raising the dead
Young man from Nain · Daughter of Jairus · Raising of Lazarus
Control of nature
Catch of fish · Coin in the fish's mouth · Feeding the multitude · Fig tree cursed · Marriage at Cana · Storm calmed · Transfiguration · Walking on water.

gaia_angelright

But, with Christ, HE strengthens me. (Phil 4:13)

Gaian Christian Fellowship

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff