Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Ȼhained (Open/Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

omniscient virgo

Desirable Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:18 pm
Ϩinasta ϴni

My chains render me, but one day I'll break free. Just watch me.

User Image

Sinasta, whom had been thinking about going back to sleep, looked up at a rather peculiar looking figure, whom had just spoken to herself. she looked up, her nose wrinkling just a bit at the very rude question that the man had just asked. She didn't like such blunt men, especially when she knew what the male was thinking. The young woman straightened up as much as she could in her cage to glare just a bit at Tyson, then opened her mouth to give a response.

"My name is Sinasta Oni, and yeah I'm as clean as I can be in this little rat whole." She turned her head to the side, her lids closing over her crimson orbs. "Now, sir." She paused, letting the sacasm in her voice ring out loud and clear to the master. "Why don't you run along and find a cute little play thing that will fill your needs." She crossed her arms over her chest, happy that she had said what she just had. If she wanted to escape, she had to do it without being bought by a scumbag like the man that stood in front of herself.

She silently thought back to her old life, wondering silently how she had gotten so much courage. She never would have said anything anywhere near what she had just said to Tyson if she had still been her sweet self. She still was at times, but she couldn't let herself look easy to handle since she didn't want to be taken advantage of any more then she already had.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:36 pm
There chains may bind me.
There whip may try to control me.
They may hit me to obey.

Samantha was hit across the cheek again by one of the guards. It wasn't the first time it had happened. He grabbed her cheeks once more.
"Now, are you going to behave?" He hissed at her.
She could smell the alcohol in his breath and then big down hard on his hand making him howl out in pain and then his smacked her across the face once more before leaving to bandage his hand. Samantha sighed and panted and and wiped her cheek on her arm. She hair chains around her wrists, feet, and neck. She looked around then hung her head and put a hand to her cheek. It was soar from being hit so many times but she had gotten used to it from so many times of it. She wished her was at home with her father, she worried about him a lot since she was kidnapped. She was the only thing he had left since the fire. The thought of fire made her shiver and she shook her head. That was was only of the only ways the black market men ever got her to behave or do anything.

But my soul is free.
My heart is strong.
I will never break under them.

[OCC: Okay.. because of the photobucket problem I can't put any pictures up unless i've used them before... i've never used it before so if somebody can can give me the link so it will show up as a picture i would really really be grateful. ]

Kiatala

Bluewolf675

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:59 pm
Marcus Wolfe
User Image
Marcus awoke as usual in cabin, as usual when he didn't have a job he didn't have to attend to personally. It was quiet, and comfortable. He didn't have any servants here, but he was going to change that today. He did most of the cleaning himself, but he wouldn't mind a helping hand. He rubbed his face with a calloused hand, siting up from his bed. He pulled on a t-shirt, a green one, and a well-worn pair of jeans. His well broke-in boots came on after, and Marcus felt a sense of comfort in his old work clothes. He opened the door, grabbing a leather jacket on his way. Walking through the quiet house, he pulled the jacket on, as a pair of gloves. A helmet and set of keys sat on a rack next to the front door, which Marcus grabbed as he walked by. He went outside, locking the front door.

The old bike had served him well over the years, and though it often needed repair, he had never replaced it. He straddled it, patting the seat. "How is it this morning, old girl? Ready to go?" He pulled the helmet on, revving the engine into life. It growled under him. "I'll take that as a yes." He pushed back the kickstand, and he was off for the slave market. He set the helmet on the seat of his bike as he got off, and set the alarm. He pushed open the door, heading inside.

"This world is not for all of us."

((I won't be on much on weekend. Maybe a couple hours a night. Should still be on weekday afternoons though.))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:36 pm
User Image
x x______________αᴙια__
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Aria was still hot-blooded, staring everyone down with such fierce and hateful eyes. One man that had taken an interest in her grinned and greeted her. "Hello there little girl!" Aria growled and gritted her teeth once again. The man's smile turned into a frown. "Filthy girl." As he walked onto the next servant's cage, Aria picked up her cat ears headband, dusted it off, and placed it back on her head.

"Filthy man," she muttered. She sat down on the hard floor, whistling again. She then noticed a figure arrive in the market. "Oh hi there!" she chirped. She didn't notice it herself, but her emotions had suddenly changed. She started to curl her hair in the finger. "Who might you be, oh selfish one?"

Himedere-Senpaii

Tipsy Sweetheart

Aurora Tate

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:38 pm
User Image

User ImageΊɑȵUser Image
User Image ΊѵɘȿћʞȯѵUser Image

User ImageUser Image

Ian did his usual grooming, carefully drying his ears, tail and hair as before brushing his hair and spraying a light amount of cologne. He looked in the mirror and gave a self satisfied look before heading out of the house and walking to one of his more low key cars: a deep blue Volvo S60R. He sat in the drivers seat and got the car going, pulling out of the driveway and heading directly to a small and discreet "pet shop" known only to the rich and the seedy middle class.

Ian wasn't far from this gross looking shop and he knew it well. He even got to choose some of his "babysitters" when he was younger. Thinking back on it, he realized how sick and twisted it was, but then shrugged and went about his way. He got out and walked into a discreet entrance, walking into the smell of death and filth. He cringed and his ears went flat as a guard walked by with a bleeding hand and the smell of alcohol. He must be the last of the skeleton crew. How disgusting. Ian crinkled his nose in disgust and went through the cages looking at all the young girls.

He walked past a number of adorable looking young ones, and by a few older ones that already began to look used. He could only shake his head. How could any owner let these girls look so ragged? Didn't appearances mean anything to anyone anymore? As he pittyed the girls, his eyes was caught by a particularly busty looking girl sitting in her cage and holding her face. He walked over to her and knelt down at her small cage.
"Let me guess, you're the one who left that boozed up guard bloodied?" He said in an amused tone. He gave the girl a more thorough look over while listening for a response. She had obviously been here for a while, to many scars from the beatings; but she wasn't used looking and she didn't look to fresh in the game. Maybe she still even had some life in her. Ian was fairly sure, he already found his key choice.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:57 am

How can one call themselves a master...
JAX MILLER
User Image

12:15 A.M,just past mid day,Jax had a hard night though the pay off for the job was huge he had to 'take care of' an international drug dealer. Though the man was giving his contractor's a hard time Jax took the job just to know there was one less criminal out there. Snapping out of his thoughts he extinguishes his cigarette and enters the shop drawing only a glace from the man behind the counter as the bell rings when he enters. "Now...which should i choose?" He asks himself in his head as he walks by cages some slaves ask him to take them and others stay silent as he walks by when the light bouncing off a name tag catches his attention when it blinds him for a second. "Hmm?" He walks over to the cage and looks at the tag for a second Rein is what was written on there a slight smirk forms then quickly fades as he squats down and looks inside the cage to see the girl inside,he stares and looks her over quietly,though he tries not to be creepy about it and breaks the weirdness by talking. "Hello Rein." He says to her knowing this would be much different then she's use to because most buyers don't tend to look at name tags or just say hello but mostly the first thing they do is a ask questions with a grin.

...When they are a slave to their own government and desires?

miller4595

Kiatala

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:34 am
There chains may bind me.
There whip may try to control me.
They may hit me to obey.

User Image

Samantha looked up at the man and just smirked.
"Good detective work Sherlock...." Samantha said sharply. Behind Ian a guard took out a lightly and pointed it at her and she quickly looked down and he put it away.
"Sorry...." Samantha muttered. Fire was the only way they could get her to behave. Beating just brought more fire into her to snap back sharply. "The wounds and scars aren't as bad as they look... most of them are really really old...." Samantha added looking at Ian.

But my soul is free.
My heart is strong.
I will never break under them.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:50 am
User Image

User ImageΊɑȵUser Image
User Image ΊѵɘȿћʞȯѵUser Image

User ImageUser Image

Ian looked back at the guard and starred him down, one ear twitching to face the girl as she spoke.
"There is no need to intimidation behind my back. If you like your job, or any job at that, then I suggest you walk away while I'm here." He said with a cold glare piercing the guard. The man nodded, trying not to look intimidated, and skulked off. Ian turned back to the girl and gave a soft sigh. "The physical scars may not be bad, but there are clearly more painful emotional scars." He said to her, his eyes going distant for a moment, like he suddenly went to a memory deep in his own head.

It was only a moment Ian's attention seemed distant, then his cool icey blue eyes returned to the present and focused on the girl. He put his hand over her name tag and looked at her as she seemed to avoid eyes contact.
"Tell me your name, sweetheart. I'd much rather hear from that soft voice and watch your seductive lips move with such a whisper." He said in a soft seductive tone. He was aware he probably just came off as a complete creep, but he loved playing on peoples reactions.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Aurora Tate

Himemii

Timid Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:15 am
User Image

ⓡⓔⓘⓝ ⓙⓞⓢⓔⓟⓗⓘⓝⓔ ⓐⓡ©ⓗⓕⓘⓔⓛⓓ

☆═━┈┈━═☆ ╔═══════════════════╗ ☆═━┈┈━═☆

The truth was I was scared
But I knew you never cared
So I'll put on a mask
Save me, I ask.

☆═━┈┈━═☆ ╚═══════════════════╝ ☆═━┈┈━═☆

Rein heard her name called and saw a man there. She instinctively moved to the farthest part of the cage. She looked around for the girl and apparently she wasn't there. It seems like she went out for a break. She looked back at the man. "H-hello." she said. She was scared but she didn't want people to know. She shrugged off the scared little girl she was and went back to being a violent and rude child. "Who are you and what do you want?" she said trying to sound mean, but it didn't work out so well.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:34 am

JAX MILLER
User Image

"My name is jax....nice to meet you." He says politely and calmly even though shes trying to be rude. He reaches in slowly,holding his hand out to shake her hand. "I wanted to ask if you would like to come live with me...being in a cage like this can't feel too good..." once he sees she's not going to shake his hand he pulls it back out. "I apologize if I'm frightening you."

miller4595

Himemii

Timid Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:42 am
User Image

ⓡⓔⓘⓝ ⓙⓞⓢⓔⓟⓗⓘⓝⓔ ⓐⓡ©ⓗⓕⓘⓔⓛⓓ

So I'll put on a mask
Save me, I ask.

Rein looked at his hand and ignored it. I realized that he saw through her and dropped her act. I wanted to ask you if you would like to come live with me... being in a cage like this can't feel good..." Rein looked up at him and back down. She thought about it for a while and made a sigh. "It's horrible living in here..." she said. She looked up and him and nodded. "I supposed it wouldn't hurt... all though... I'm too fond of men... so I ask that you keep your distance for a while." she mumbled.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:01 am

JAX MILLER
User Image

Jax nods and smiles before stand up with a grunt since squatting had given him a cramp in his leg. "Understandable....i'll go and pay for you,be right back." Jax heads over to the man at the register and starts to negotiate a price and was failing miserably. "Look,i can tell she's not exactly as valuable as you make her out to be otherwise she wouldn't be here,i suggest you give me a good price or i'll take my money else where..." With a grumble and a sigh the man gives in and hands him the key to rein's cage and Jax hands over the money. "I'm glad we could come to a agreement..." Jax says with a smirk before turning around and heading back over to rein's cage and unlocking it.

miller4595

Otiax

Learned Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:12 am
User Image
Tyson Wolf

Tyson's headache was only growing as he listened to the sounds of this slave market. Reaching up he rubbed his temples as he focused on the womens voice. He attitude and courage was admirable in his view and a slight smile formed on his face. "A play thing is easy to find I seek something different" he said. It was true it was simple to find someone to have sex with in this world along with a partner but he was looking something a little more specific now that he gave it further thought.

"That would be a women with a sense of strength and courage. Someone that will not make things easy for me" he said before grinning slightly. So far she fit the bill and his statement might say a little about him self. Tyson at times liked to work for things and if they where easy there was no fun or enjoyment to be had from such a things, at least in his opinion. He began to shift his weight for leg to leg trying to relive some pressure on his knees.

Tyson took a relaxed stance a few moments later and watched the women in the cage. "So Sinasta I ask that you come along with me for the time being or I will force you out of that cage" he said sternly. His threat was no joke he really would walk into the cage and pull her out securing his position of dominance for the time being. Although as of this moment he had little tolerance to wait around for her.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:13 am
User Image

ⓡⓔⓘⓝ ⓙⓞⓢⓔⓟⓗⓘⓝⓔ ⓐⓡ©ⓗⓕⓘⓔⓛⓓ

So I'll put on a mask
Save me, I ask.

Rein walked out of the cage and immediately lost her balance. She hasn't walked in over a week and her legs were feeling weak and a little numb. "I guess this is what happens to you when you don't walk for a while." she said. She made a sigh as she tried to get up. "They need to start building bigger cages at least." she mumbled.

Himemii

Timid Lover

miller4595

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:28 am

JAX MILLER
User Image

"Here take my hand..."Jax holds out his hand and helps her to her feet when she grabs his hand. "I agree with you but what can ya do? any ways do you need help to the car?" he asks politely again as he lets go of her hand so things didn't get awkward and stepped back a little to give her some space like she asked for before.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff