Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Animanga~

Back to Guilds

Anime? Manga? Games? RPs? Cookies? Cake? Pie? CHEEZE? Sound good enough for you? JOIN NOW!!!!..........Oh, ya...did I mention the many more? 

Tags: Anime, ~Animanga~, Randomness, Games, Manga 

Reply ~Animanga~ (Chatterbox)
The funniest things that u have experienced Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anonymous495

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:14 am
dude, my family heritage is waaaay messed up. for instance, i'm italian (yes i like lasanga), my dads an irishman (been sober for 2 1/2 years now), my moms cherokee ( the ones that killed all the other tribes), my uncle, on my dads side, is jewish (that means i can say racist things about them without being racist{cuz i dont really mean it}), my aunt, on my moms side, is really, REALLY choctaw (killed by the cherokees), my sis is, not so much, creek (kbtc), my lttlr sis is..... unknown right now cuz i havent really taken time to find out (most likely creek {kbtc}). but if u can find sum1 with an uncle (not the jew {there i said it}) as crazy as mine..................................... then i dont know cuz i cant really think of whut i would do if i met sum1 crazier than him. confused  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:53 pm
anonymous495
dude, my family heritage is waaaay messed up. for instance, i'm italian (yes i like lasanga), my dads an irishman (been sober for 2 1/2 years now), my moms cherokee ( the ones that killed all the other tribes), my uncle, on my dads side, is jewish (that means i can say racist things about them without being racist{cuz i dont really mean it}), my aunt, on my moms side, is really, REALLY choctaw (killed by the cherokees), my sis is, not so much, creek (kbtc), my lttlr sis is..... unknown right now cuz i havent really taken time to find out (most likely creek {kbtc}). but if u can find sum1 with an uncle (not the jew {there i said it}) as crazy as mine..................................... then i dont know cuz i cant really think of whut i would do if i met sum1 crazier than him. confused

WAHHH!!!! SOO CONFUSING!!!! -falls with head hurting- ouchies...  

KuroKageHane
Captain

Benevolent Admirer

iceartemis24

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:15 pm
KuroKageHane
anonymous495

WAHHH!!!! SOO CONFUSING!!!! -falls with head hurting- ouchies...

right with ya Kuro.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:43 am
one time, my school wuz doin a school play, when all of a sudden the floor collapsed underneath the person beside me. they said there wuz termites.  

anonymous495

Kittie-Anna

Beloved Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:05 am
anonymous495
one time, my school wuz doin a school play, when all of a sudden the floor collapsed underneath the person beside me. they said there wuz termites.

Whoa was the person ok? thats happened to us at our school as well the only problem it wasn't termits it was a stupid trap door not lach correctly.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:32 pm
Kittie-Anna
anonymous495

Whoa was the person ok? thats happened to us at our school as well the only problem it wasn't termits it was a stupid trap door not lach correctly.
yeah, they wuz ok, but a trap door... to whut? oooo is it like a trap door to a abandonded mine? a secret military base? a basement? heh that reminds me, my cuz, jagger (he's the crazy cuz) fell down into his basement and got knocked unconcious for several hours, and during that time, gramps wuz out looking for him in all the wrong places cuz he figured he wuz with some girl, so he's spending several hours out in his car trying to find him, and when he gets home, he finds him sitting on a donut, cuz when he fell he also broke his tailbone.  

anonymous495

x-WhisperSecrets-x

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:29 pm
i actually have a really funny story for once, and it happened to me yesterday...
ok so im hanging out with some ppl from this class that we are all taking together and on our lunch break we were walking around looking for something to do, so somehow we wind up in a Ross store and this one boy picks up a claw grabber (otherwise known as a gopher) and was all like 'oh man i have to get this!'
and we were like 'what are you going to do with that?'
and hes all 'more like what am i not going to do with it'
but he didn't have enough money for it so he starts begging us for some money saying that he will pay us back, so everyone that has money chips in a lil but he still doesn't have enough so he starts begging me cuz a lil while earlier when we were eating i found $100 dollars in my bag so hes all like 'come on u have all that money from selling crack just give me a lil' right as this old lady walks by and im all like' i didnt get it from selling crack!'
but he says ' you suddenly find $100 dollars in your bag and u want me to believe that ur not selling drugs...?'
so the old lady that was walking by says 'i was going to help u out boy, but then i found out that u are selling crack' and walks off...
we were all cracking up so hard! XD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:16 pm
anonymous495
Kittie-Anna
anonymous495

yeah, they wuz ok, but a trap door... to whut? oooo is it like a trap door to a abandonded mine? a secret military base? a basement? heh that reminds me, my cuz, jagger (he's the crazy cuz) fell down into his basement and got knocked unconcious for several hours, and during that time, gramps wuz out looking for him in all the wrong places cuz he figured he wuz with some girl, so he's spending several hours out in his car trying to find him, and when he gets home, he finds him sitting on a donut, cuz when he fell he also broke his tailbone.

owwwww my tailbone hurts for him now, and the trapped door was the kind that comes from under the stage so people could be lifted from under or exit that way  

Kittie-Anna

Beloved Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100

anonymous495

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:23 pm
x-Miranderz-x
i actually have a really funny story for once, and it happened to me yesterday...
ok so im hanging out with some ppl from this class that we are all taking together and on our lunch break we were walking around looking for something to do, so somehow we wind up in a Ross store and this one boy picks up a claw grabber (otherwise known as a gopher) and was all like 'oh man i have to get this!'
and we were like 'what are you going to do with that?'
and hes all 'more like what am i not going to do with it'
but he didn't have enough money for it so he starts begging us for some money saying that he will pay us back, so everyone that has money chips in a lil but he still doesn't have enough so he starts begging me cuz a lil while earlier when we were eating i found $100 dollars in my bag so hes all like 'come on u have all that money from selling crack just give me a lil' right as this old lady walks by and im all like' i didnt get it from selling crack!'
but he says ' you suddenly find $100 dollars in your bag and u want me to believe that ur not selling drugs...?'
so the old lady that was walking by says 'i was going to help u out boy, but then i found out that u are selling crack' and walks off...
we were all cracking up so hard! XD
OMG u sell crack!?! where u at? lawlz  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:55 pm
um.. Oh! well me and ma family went to a paintball place and everyone was split up My team: me, mom, brother,sister, cousin, random person 1, random person 2, and other people.

Other team: Other brother, cousin, uncle, other people(too lazy)

Well anyway we were geting into place and i accidently took off the safety... shot my mom on here heel.... sorry mom! sweatdrop

And after that after almost everyone on my team was gone it was only me mom and my sis. my sister ran out of ammo... and while she was walking back she got hit on the back. hmph i got that guy back real good... but anyway then just me an mom she wanted to go and try a front attack and i said no so she went alone.... crying poor mom...

and then there was one. i was hideing behind some barrels just hiding. after a while a try and look and whole lot of paint passed me. so i jump back and contine hiding. i started going back to the side and a guy pops out guess wat?

i shot his nuts..... sorry dude you startled me.

There was also a time when my sis an me where playing DDR at an arcade (Waka Laka FTW) and i guess her side was slippy cuz while she slid her foot she somehow sliped and i swear it happened in slowmo. it just happened so perfectly! xd i completly forgot about the song and laughed my a** off. rofl  

Cloud9wolf

5,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Obiwan-in-a-pudding

Tipsy Partygoer

10,550 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:23 am
My spanish class threw a birthday party for our teacher and we sang happy birthday really badly. Two different languages and we started at 2 different times and some sang out of key. I sang in spanish because I'm fluent. Feliz cumpeanos.  
~Animanga~ (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff