Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto and the Amulet of Time OPEN AND RECRUTING!

Back to Guilds

A tear in space and time has sucked some of Konoha 12's kids into the past where they meet their teenage parents and an old enemy... 

Tags: Naruto, Shinobi, Ninja, future, Shippuuden 

Reply Konoha (Leaf)
Kakashi's appartment Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:48 pm
Kakashi came back with some hot tea. The tea bags still had to sit in the cup for a little while. He handed one of the cups to Obito before he sat down.

"Well, if you could find out why he wants to change the future, maybe you can find out who he is."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:38 am
"Nothing seems to..." Then he thought about the attack on anko. "That attack never happened, she was supposed to be away from the village for a little bit! What is this going to do with the time line?" He was still therer obviously so not much could've changed.  

picaal
Crew

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:11 am
(For if you need help figuring out why nothing might have changed: if they have their memories erased, their minds may have made up something different to fill the gaps. In other words, what Obito knows of the attack could potentially be false. (I love the Artemis Fowl series, and happened to remember that memory re-filler from one of the books razz ))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:59 am
(since they hold shards they're memories won't change, that way they have hope of changing the future to back to what its supposed to be.)  

picaal
Crew

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:19 pm
(What Picaal said. Things could change for better or worse. If someone dies who's alive in the future, many things could change and it'll take a lot of work to make them similar. The future would be an alternate reasity from what the others are used to. Any of the kids may not exist in the future)

"Then things are already changing. You kids being here could be changing things as well."

Kakashi blew at his tea and pulled down his mask, sipping at the hot drink. He looked out the window thinking about the future.

'...I wonder if in the future, Naruto and Sakura find out what I really look like. They were so fun to trick when they were younger. Especially when they asked me to let them see what's under my mask.'  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:32 pm
Obito sipped the hot tea, not bothering to look at his father. He and Anko were some of the few people to ever see him without his mask on. But things were changing as Kakashi said, Obito had been expecting it. When things were over, he'd return to the moment when the shard was stolen. However he can't do that without the whole gem and Aeon. "Thus far we haven't changed anything but I'm sure the attacker has."  

picaal
Crew

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:35 pm
(But, if you think about it, for all the future people who were in on it in this time know, this all could have happened, and if their minds are erased, there would only be vague memories of what happened that would be replaced with new ones that would be told, if told at all, to the children that got sucked back in time, thus the children not knowing that, to them, the past had actually already been traveled to by them. It's all very confusing, I know, but it is better explained in the Artemis Fowl series.)

Reign arrived at Kakashi's appartament and waited patiently after knocking. He would've peeked in, but that could prove unwise, considering this was Kakashi's domain.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:52 pm
(thats why we use our own logic and not Artemis Fowl)  

picaal
Crew

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:23 am
(You're thinking of a bend in time that loops around before becoming strait again to make the future. That theory could be ture if the kid's memories were erased, which they wont be, or if nothing in the past is changed from what really happened. Major changes would leave effects on the future, breaking that loop. For the guild, time is a line, and any changes made, causes that line to branch off into a different direction. They could also prevent any of this from happening if they stop that guy from going back in the first place. A scape goat to stop someone dying in the past.)
__O__
verses
___x___
_______

Kakashi shook his head. "You have in some way. For instance, you said Anko was away from the village at this time, yet she went on that mission to find Orochimaru's base and came back injured. We wouldn't have known to check that area if that girl hadn't been taken or shown up there."

Kakashi slid his mask back up and answered the door. "Can I help you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:09 pm
Obito decided to be quiet as he answered the door, doing a substitution jutsu just incase it was someone who didn't know they were here.  

picaal
Crew

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:07 pm
(Ok, I just didn't know which temporal theory was being used here.)

"I hope he's here," Reign said before Kakashi opened the door, "because if he isn't, he'll probably be competeing with Guy, and that would be hard to--" and then Kakashi opened the door. "Ah, good, you're here!" Reign exlaimed, "I need your help finding a child that looks a bit like you. Can you help me out?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:58 pm
Seeing that it was Reign, he debated on canceling the jutsu. However he didn't want them to know he'd talked to Kakashi so he kept it on  

picaal
Crew

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:17 pm
(OMG, Photobucket seems to be taking all of the pics that have been used here away!)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:57 am
(Are you sure they're not just being deleted or removed?)

"I have. Why are you looking for him?"

Kakashi moved outside his apartment, closing the door so Reign couldn't see. Kakashi didn't know who knew about the kids and who didn't, so it was better to play it safe  

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:01 pm
"Well," Reign began, "mostly just to talk business," Reign said as the clone he had created earlier turned into mist and went under the door. When the clone reformed, it said, "I know you're here, stop hiding."

(That's what I mean.)  
Konoha (Leaf)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces