Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Tethered Mansion [1x1x1 Reserved] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yay money?
  Yay
  Boo....
  Cookies!
View Results

Legitimate Professional

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:51 pm
User ImageJarvis sighed heavily and closed his eyes again. He tried to make his thoughts slow down so he could calm himself, but it wasn't working very well. He looked over at the girl and smirked slightly "Ugh, yeah. Sorry. I get car sick really easily..." He closed his eyes and looked away again, trying to regain his composure. He was feeling a bit better until the car came to a stop. His heart raced at the thought of him being in a new home for the first time in a while. He stared silently at the car door, waiting for it to open. It felt like time had stopped until he felt the car moving again. Damnit, Jarvis, calm down, it was just a stop light. He ran his hands through his hair, then pulled his knees up against his chest and rested his chin between his knees. His eyes slowly lifted up and he stared back out the window. "I guess I'm not really car sick. I'm just nervous. I haven't been to a new home in almost a month, so it's going to take a while for me to get used to it again." He hadn't really expected to say that out loud, but he didn't bother acting like he didn't mean to. He looked over at the young pup and smiled slightly, then he pressed his face against his legs and sighed. I just hope this master is better than my others. He shuddered slightly, remembering how his other masters had been.
The very first master he ever had was one of the worst. There were only two other slaves that master had other than Jarvis, but for some reason the master called Jarvis his 'favorite'. Every night the three slaves would be degraded and the master would use them for anything he damn well pleased. For the most part, Jarvis was just used as a sex slave, and would endure harsh bondage almost every night. As for Jarvis's other masters, they never really did much along the lines of sexual things. Rather, they would mostly just beat him and leave scars all over his body. He would have to do back-breaking work from dawn till dusk in sweltering heat or in the blistering cold. He figured that it was better than what his first master would do, though. Either way, he would have an absolute hatred for all the rich people who would call themselves masters.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:06 pm
User Image

Khyntaru smiled at him, managing to hold in a giggle when he admitted to beng car sick. She enjoyed car rides, much like her domesticated kind. Reaching her hand out to rub his arm in a comforting way. "It's ok. I'm sure we'll get there soon. Then master will tell us what he intends with us." She let him get lost in his memories, trying not to remember her own. Most of her masters gound her extremely cute and cuddly and so she was usually used as a bed warmer. They also believed her to be weak so they never really had her do anything strenuous unless it was in the bedroom.

She sighed softly, shaking her head. She had told herself she would forget those experiences but it appears they wouldn't go away. Luckily, she was never scarred since that would ruin her adorable-ness. At least, she wasn't scarred on the outside but inside... she was scarred from being returned so many times. She didn't really mind being a pleasure slave. She was treated better than most slaves by being one but she was still treated like an object.

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

decsyr

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:16 am
User Image Ceamus hoisted the cages into his silver '07 Dodge Ram and thanked the guards. Once the appropriate payments were made and hands were shaken, he climbed into the bed and put the key in the ignition. Closing his eyes, he drove through the town by sheer memory, only causing a few minor collisions in the process. The street signs raced past him ferociously, as if in a hurry. I wonder how the slaves are feeling. He glanced into the backseat and examined the two creatures huddled there. Jarvis looked a tad bit carsick. "Do you want me to pull over? I'm not having you puke in my baby here." He stared at the boy and waited for a response. When none came, he turned back to the front and focused on getting home. Maybe they don't speak English. Slaves were running out in these parts, and people had started to import them from elsewhere. But English was a pretty universal language. He tried Lythari."Kyyn nrrom fcssi dne rrema?" The two looked at him as if he were crazy. Guess not. Maybe I'll just pull over. It was a long way to the Ottom mansion, and puke was the last thing he wanted to accompany him there. He turned on his signal and pulled over. In one swift motion, he opened the cage and carried Jarvis out of the car. Damn, he thought, he's so light. He must weigh only 80 pounds! He set Jarvis on the ground and watched over him while he retched. Thinking about the girl, he took her out and set her down. "You guys can run around, stretch your legs a little. I know you've been cramped, and it's a long way to my...erm...house." He pulled out a cigarette and watched the two slaves as he inhaled toxins.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:13 pm
User ImageJarvis felt in a complete daze as he was lifted out of the car and set onto the ground. The turf felt strange on his hands and feet while he was on all fours. He stopped paying attention once he felt his stomach start to churn and he started vomiting violently. After a minute or so, he plopped down onto the dirt and sighed heavily. He burped and made a face of disgust at himself. He closed his eyes and tried to stand, but his legs gave out and he plopped back down onto the dirt. He looked up at the new master with a glazed look in his eyes. He still felt lightheaded, but at least he didn't feel as sick as he did before. He brushed the dirt off his hands, then pulled his knees up against his chest and rested his face on his legs. I haven't even gotten to his house yet and I already feel like complete s**t. He shook a little, and looked over at the young girl, then over at the master, both of whom were staring at him in awe. "What? Have you never seen someone get sick before?" The tone in his voice was rather snappy. He didn't mean to sound so rude, it was just in his nature. He slowly stood up again, leaning against a nearby rock for support. His legs shook slightly, but he managed to stay on his feet this time. He took a deep breath and looked around at his surroundings. Then, as if he was possessed by some unnatural force, he started sprinting away from the two of them. Within moments, however, he collapsed back onto the ground, looking like a complete fool in his attempts to escape. He lay face down in the dirt and growled under his breath as he tried to pull himself back up. He turned himself over and sat back on the dirt, then glanced over at them, noticing that the two of them seemed to be laughing to themselves. He lowered his head in shame as he got back up onto his shaky legs and walked back over to the two of them. Damn, if only I was in better shape... that would have been my perfect opportunity!  

Legitimate Professional

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:43 pm
User Image

Khyntaru stayed silent while the master talked to Jarvis, tilting her head when he spoke some nonsense. Her eyes widened slightly when they pulled over and master took Jarvis out of the car. What was he going to do to him... A soft yip escaped her as she was taken out of her cage. Once out of the cage, she stretched her arms and legs, smiling up at the purple haired male. "Thank you master." Her tail wagged slightly then her brow arched as she watched Jarvis vomit, looking away quickly then smiled slightly as she watched him walk away.

She sat on the ground, leaning back onto her hands so that she could do a headstand, legs kicking in the air. Her sweatshirt fell a little, showing her navel. A few seconds later she fell to the ground and rolled, sneezing as she sat up, scrunching her nose as she looked to Ceamus. The smoking was really bugging her but she didn't want to wander too far from him. She looked over to Jarvis as he ran off, tilting her head at him, ears twitching. A small smile on her face when he fell, giggling softly. She didn't understand that he had tried to run away, thinking that he had been running around.

Standing up, tugging gently on Ceamus' hand. "Will master come run with us?" She started jumping up and down a little while still holding onto his arm, giggling softly, tail wagging happily. She let go of his hand for a few seconds to run a circle around him then stood back in front of him. Even though she really wasn't that young, she still acted much like a young pup and that meant being extremely energetic. Some masters hated how energetic she could get unless it was used in the bedroom. In the back of her head, she pondered on how this master would feel about it, her rump already starting to sting in remembered pain.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:23 am
User Image Ceamus threw down his cigarette and snuffed it out with his foot. He sauntered over to the two slaves on the grass. Khyntaru ran circles around him and wagged her tail relentlessly as they watched Jarvis's attempted escape. That poor kid. He'll never get out of here like that. He scratched Khyntaru behind the ear as she made an inquiry. "Will master come run with us?" Ceamus smirked. "Only if you can keep up, Taru." Instantly Ceamus morphed into his wolf form, his snout elongating and his long dark purple fur growing. He nuzzled Khyntaru and ran over to Jarvis. "Are you up to running with us?" He pushed at the boy slave with his snout and laid down next to him.  

decsyr

Legitimate Professional

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:23 pm
User ImageJarvis sighed heavily as he returned to the young pup and his new master, still holding his head down, completely embarrassed. He looked around awkwardly, but then stared in awe as he watched his master transform from human to beast. He stood back and thought for a moment, still caught off guard from his astonishment. He blinked and shook his head slightly, still staring at his master "Uh... well... I'm a little tired, I think I'll just sit and rest a while. I still feel a bit queasy. You guys go ahead, I'll be fine." He looked over at the young pup who looked eager to run. He smirked slightly, then hobbled over to a nearby rock and slumped down onto it, resting his head against it. He closed his eyes and felt the wind brush gently across his face. Within a moment, he was fast asleep as he slumped down onto the grass. He turned and twitched as he fell into a deep sleep, and began to have another one of his frequently-occurring lucid dreams. He hated those dreams because everything seemed so real. His dream was about his family this time.
The dream started out with Jarvis as a young boy walking about the forest with his brother Kipp. Kipp was holding a bow of some sort, but rather than it being made of wood, it seemed to be made out of bones of some sort of creature. Kipp's mouth was moving as if he was talking, but no words came out. Jarvis stood back as he watched his brother shoot an arrow. The arrow wasn't normal either. The head of the arrow was misshapen, and looked as if it was just a normal rock tied to the end of an iron stick. None of this made sense to Jarvis, but he just couldn't wake himself up. He watched in horror as the arrow flew out of his brother's bow and raced towards his mother's back. As the arrow was flying, everything started to become decrepit and it appeared that the walls they were now surrounded by were becoming covered in rust and, what looked like, blood. Just before the arrow hit his mother's back, everything became blurred and time seemed to stop. Jarvis felt a constant pressure on his entire body that made it seem as if the gravity was about ten times heavier on him, disabling him to move, even an inch. It felt almost as if his lungs were collapsing as he tried screaming for help, but no words would come out. He saw that his brother Kipp and his mother were now starting to lose their skin as they stood in complete silence, frozen in time. Jarvis watched in horror as his brother and mothers' skin was completely disintegrated, and all that was left was their skeletons standing completely still. Suddenly, Jarvis screamed in horror and awoke. He sat up quickly and panted heavily. He blinked and finally realized that it was just a dream. His heart racing, he looking around for his master and the young girl. He sighed loudly and leaned back up against the rock he was next to. God, do I hate those damn dreams. He closed his eyes and sighed again, wiping the beads of sweat from his forehead.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:25 am
User Image Ceamus stretched out his muscles, sore from the transformation. "You ready to run?" He didn't wait for an answer. He sprinted off into the thick woods with Taru on his tail. It feels so good to run again. In his mansion, he had plenty of room for running, but business had kept him in town lately. The trails blurred beneath his paws, and his mind wandered to back when he was 11, when he learned of his Lythari ancestry. When his parents sat him down that night, he knew something was up. Dad was rarely ever home, and when he was it was 'only for a minute.' His mother barely left him alone, but that was about normal stuff, like taking out the trash and staying out too late. But that day he knew something was amiss. As they told him his life story, he could see the shame in their eyes. "We were traitors," his dad told him as a grave expression possessed him,"but that was before we learned of Leader Xiou's plans. Right after we did, we renounced our loyalties, and then we were forced to exile ourselves, because we had you." Ceamus remembered the confusion that had bubbled inside him when they told him about his real parents. In his head he couldn't get over the idea that these people who had raised him from a toddler, who had changed his diapers and gone to his parent-teacher conferences and bandaged so many of the wounds he had received, were not the ones he had been birthed from. He remembered not speaking to them for days and weeks on end, trying to make sense of all the nonsense they had spoken to him. Since then, he had tried to find others like him, but there were none. The Lythari race had almost completely died out. As far as he knew, he was the only one left. His ponderings were brought to a halt when an adorable Taru sprung up beside him.  

decsyr

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:12 pm
User Image

Khyntaru grinned at Ceamus, rubbing her hands together in a conspiratorial way. "Of course I can, master" Her eyes widened slightly as she saw him change from a human to a wolf. She jumped excitedly up and down, clapping her hands a few times before she patted at his snout, rubbing her hands down to scritch at his ears. "Master is a cute wolf."

She followed after him at a fast but sedate pace, looking up at Jarvis, eyes brimming with excitement. She pouted slightly when the boy said no, walking forward to rub a hand up and down his arm. "Feel better Jarvis." A grin took over her face as she heard Ceamus' response. She didn't reply since she saw him bunch up his legs to sprint off. She crouched down a little before springing into a loping run after him. She could've gotten onto all fours to run but it was easier for her to run on two legs instead.

Letting him get ahead of her a little bit, seeing as he seemed deep in thought. Her eyes closed as she inhaled the scents of the area deeply. She scented a rabbit, wanting to spring after it but refraining. She didn't really like the idea of hurting a poor defenseless animal. Figuring that he had had enough time lost in his thoughts, she put on some more speed, barely even breathing heavily. Grinning as she easily caught up to him, springing to jump onto his back, tackling him to the ground, nipping gently at the tip of one of his ears.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:03 pm
User ImageJarvis leaned up against the rock next to him as he watched the two of them run off and fade into the thick woods. He smirked slightly, then closed his eyes and placed his head against his knees. He had thoughts racing through his head as he thought about the dream he had. He truly hated having those dreams because they always left him feeling brokenhearted. The last one he had was over a year ago. Whenever he had those dreams, he would be stuck thinking about it for quite a while, usually weeks or months on end. The dreams made him think about how much he missed his family. He always hated thinking about that. He always wished he could control the dreams. He lifted his head up as he listened to the silence around him. Both the master and the girl seemed to have completely disappeared. He stared into the woods, trying to see if anyone was moving around in there. All he could see was the trees slightly moving as a breeze blew by. He had an eerie feeling in the pit of him stomach. He hated being alone. He was never used to being alone, because he was almost always surrounded by people. He stood up slowly, his legs feeling like rocks. He head throbbed as he clutched his head with his hand. He slowed his breathing down as his head started to feel a bit better. He walked slowly towards the pathway his master and the girl had taken off on. He slowly walked through the trees, listening to the sound of the forest around him. He came to a fork in the pathway and he stood there, just listening. He didn't really want to move. Everything felt so peaceful. He jumped slightly when he heard movement on the pathway to the right. He figured that it was just the master and the girl.  

Legitimate Professional

decsyr

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:11 am
User Image Ceamus barked as Khyntaru tackled him to the ground. He rolled over onto his belly, wiggling, as if to say, "Rub my belly!" He was happy when she obliged. She scratched the white part of his underbelly, sending him into a near euphoria. He rolled over and relieved himself on one of the forest's ancient trees. Then Ceamus loped a few meters away and laid down. His purple eyes stared at Taru, trying to measure her personality. "So kid, what's your story?" She was about to answer him when their ears picked up on a noise a few hundred feet away. I hope that wasn't Jarvis. "I think we better head back to the truck. But first, I want you to have this." Changing back into his human form, he dug into his pocket and pulled out a fine necklace with a glowing crystal on the end. "This is a communication device. Very high tech stuff. All you have to do is put the end in your mouth and think what you want to say to me. It's in case you ever get lost. I put one on Jarvis before we left, so you can talk to him too." He slipped the necklace around Taru's neck and then sprinted back towards the truck. He tried to communicate with Jarvis, but without properly explaining the process to him, Jarvis probably would just think he was hearing voices. His shoes beat down on the brush as he raced back.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:32 pm
User Image

Khyntaru yipped at Ceamus happily, laughing softly as she rolled over him. Grinning at him, short fingers scrambling over his belly, scritching and scratching at him in places where she usually liked to be scratched. She stopped when he rolled over, rubbing his fur on his top side. Smiling, she opened her mouth to speak ut stopped, looking towards the noise. A soft glaring gleam in her red eyes. She nodded to him, standing up from the ground, brushing some dirt from her body.

Her eyes widened when she caught sight of the necklace, hands waving in the air in front of her. That must have been way too expensive. She stopped suddenly when he started to explain, nodding to him, smiling up at him. Once the necklace was around her neck, she picked it up and looked at it more closely, fingers caressing the crystal. When she looked up, Ceamus was already running towards the car so she followed after him. While running she grabbed the crystal and put it in her mouth so she could speak to Jarvis. 'Jarvis, It's Taru. Are you ok?' She hoped saying her name would ease the elf boys worries about hearing voices.

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

decsyr

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:38 am
User Image Ceamus saw Jarvis lying on the ground up ahead. He appeared to have passed out. Ceamus dropped to his knees and pressed his hand against Jarvis's neck. "He's still breathing. Something must've spooked him."He picked the light slave's body up and sauntered back to the truck. Taru kept pace with him, which surprised him greatly since he was a good foot taller than her. "You don't have to sit in the cage, Taru. If you want to sit in the front with me, I would enjoy the company. But I think Jarvis needs to lie down in the back, so either way..." He smiled and let his sentence trail off. He threw the cages out of the truck and onto the shoulder. Helping Taru into the truck, he realized that she had a gash on her leg. "Whoa, how come you didn't tell me?" He pulled out his first aid kit and bandaged the wound. "This should work for now, but that cut's pretty deep. I want you to see the physician when we get to the house." Ceamus always had a fear of open wounds on other people, ever since the time when the daughter of the Ottoms (his 'parents') accompanied him to a nearby lake. The sun was out for the first time in months: summer had just started. The grass was green and hopeful, and kids ran all over. He was taking her out for a picnic in a secret spot he had found during hunting. "It's just over this bend," he remembered saying. And then her foot slipped and the huge rock underfoot sliced into her. She was bleeding pretty bad, her whole leg sliced to the muscle, and his common sense kicked in and he had rushed her home. But then she turned fatally ill from an infection because the wound wasn't bandaged properly. Ceamus felt horrible for days. His parents forbade him from seeing her. When she got better, they sent her off to some parochial school for all girls to make them into ladies or some square bullshit like that. Thinking back on it, he realized that Qoen and him had a very strong bond until that one fateful day. He snapped back to the present and looked at Jarvis, passed out in his arms. He hoisted the slave into the backseat of the truck and he arranged him into a comfortable position and started it. Turning on his signal, he pulled back into the road. He looked over at Khyntaru questioningly. "So, I know we got interrupted before, but let's start this over. What's your story, Taru?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:39 pm
User Image

Khyntaru nodded to Ceamus following after him, placing a gentle hand on Jarvis' head. "I hope he'll be alright." She hopped up into the truck, scrambling until Ceamus helped her get in. Glancing back at her leg then up at him, tilting her head slightly. She hadn't felt any pain. "I don't remember getting that. I wonder when it happened." She pouted slightly, crossing her arms over her chest. "Aw, but I don't like doctors. I'm sure it'll be fine! I can be klutzy so I scrape myself a lot." She stared in front of her at the dashboard, glancing back at Jarvis once he was inside the back seat then back towards Ceamus. She smiled at him, playing with her fingers, looking back down at the ground, feet swinging just above the floor. "There's not much of one really. I was orphaned at a young age and brought up by a sweet elderly couple. A few years after that I was taken to the auctions by some men and here I am." She shrugged, she didn't really like remembering her parents. It was always sad to her because they had been a nice family until that day.

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers