Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
Kyouya Ootori: the cool type. [LOCKED BY KIBBY47] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is Kyouya your favorite?
Yes! I hearts me some Kyouya!
63%
 63%  [ 7 ]
Hell no, he's scary!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Umm......pie.
36%
 36%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 11

A Stroke of Bad Luck

5,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:59 pm
Kyouya searched through his memory for Hani-senpai's lock number for his cake fridge. Ah, I remember now. He then put a large, warm smile that seemed to radiate pleasure. "What would you like for your sweet treat today, Isumi-chan? We have cakes, sweet rolls, and gelatin today." Kyouya tried to remember why Tamaki would have them serve commoner gelatin today, but chalked it up to him trying to suck up to Haruhi.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:17 pm
"Wah, it's been a while since I had gelatin! I'll have gelatin then, please," Izumi had a big grin on her face.  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

A Stroke of Bad Luck

5,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:21 pm
"Also, do you have a preference for tea?" Kyouya had long since given up trying to win women over to his favorite tea, so he always gave them the option of picking their own.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:01 am
Michi walked back in. "Oh, welcome back, Mi-chan!" Izumi turned her attention back to Kyoya. "Any kind of tea is fine with me! I like all kinds of different tea."  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

A Stroke of Bad Luck

5,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:24 am
"Well, may I recommend the chamomile tea? It is very calming and is becoming quite popular in America. Also a good choice is Orange Spice tea, which has a little bit of a bite and is very aromatic, a good choice if you want a little exotic flavor." Neither of these were Kyouya's favorite tea, but Orange Spice came close to making the top 10.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:53 am
"Hmm...what's your favorite tea, Kyoya-kun?" she asked him. ""Mi-chan, sit next to me!" Izumi gently pulled her cousin to sit next her.

"S-Sure..." Michi did as she was told.  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

A Stroke of Bad Luck

5,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:16 am
Well, it had been a long time since somebody had asked him that question. A very long time indeed. Kyouya's choice of tea was indeed very obscure; of his own making in fact, but he wasn't going to let anyone know that. "Well, Izumi-chan, my favorite tea is very obscure and hard to come by. It is a loose-leaf blend of ginger, chamomile, mint, and rosemary. It is very aromatic, and mildly sweet, enough so that you do not need to sweeten it with honey or sugar, and is one of the best cures I know for migraine headaches, which I frequently have due to Tamaki." Kyouya decided it would never hurt to go for it. "It so happens that I have some of this tea in my possession here at the club, would you like me to make some up for you, or would you like a more conventional tea?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:29 am
"Oh, I would love to try it! And it wouldn't be too much trouble if my cousin can try it too, would it?"

"But Izumi...," Michi was a little quiet.  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

A Stroke of Bad Luck

5,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:44 am
"It would be absolutely no problem for your cousin to try it. As long as she doesn't have any appointments for this time block, that is." Kyouya gave Michi a tolerate look. She was intruding, but it was the customers wish for her to be present. "I will go get those very quickly and will be right back to you."Kyouya put his folder between the cushions of the couch and went to one of the tea trays that were switched every 5 minutes to boiling water. Kyouya then reached into the inside pocket of his uniform and pulled out a small baggy of loose leaf tea. This was the tea he so painstakingly raised his own ingredients for. Kyouya didn't even let his servants into his part of the garden, because he knew they would never treat his plants with the regard they deserved. Kyouya filled a tea cozy with the pungent tea mix, grabbed three tea cups, and took the tray over to the cake refrigerator. After setting the tray down, Kyouya punched in the number to unlock the fridge, then grabbed two bowls of red gelatin, and two forks, set them on the tray, and took the set toward the two women waiting for him. "Here you go ladies, I brought you each a bowl of gelatin, cooled and refreshing, and the tea I told you about earlier." As the floral, sweet aroma, with just a hint of mint hidden in the scent of the tea filled the immediate area, Kyouya poured it into the teacups reverently, not willing to spill a drop of this precious liquid.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:56 am
"Thanks a bunch, Kyoya-kun!" Izumi picked up her bowl of gelatin and took a bite. "So, Mi-chan! You didn't have any appointments, did you?" she looked over at her cousin. "Oh, no I didn't...," she said, taking a sip from her tea cup. "That means you get to spend time with me then!" Izumi had a cheery smile on her face.  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

A Stroke of Bad Luck

5,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:06 am
"So, Michi, how is it that you became a host here at Ouran? I am a little out of the loop due to my family's business vacation. I was under the impression that the Host club was for young gentlemen to serve young ladies. I've become somewhat used to Tamaki's excuses for ideas, but frankly this one amazes me." Kyouya took a small sip of his tea and immediately felt his body begin to relax. While he waited of Michi's response, Kyouya tried to remember if he could ever remember seeing Izumi, but failed to come up with a single time.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:15 am
"O-Oh, well when I first came to Ouran, I met Kairi-san and some others. Kairi-san told me she was hostess in the Host Club and I wasn't in any club, so I thought of joining the Host Club," she responded, taking a bite of her gelatin.  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

A Stroke of Bad Luck

5,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:54 am
"And you, Izumi-chan? How did you first hear of the Host Club? I mean, while we are fairly infamous, there are some interesting stories of how some of our customers come to us."Take our host Haruhi. Haruhi was just looking for a place to study in peace and quiet, and accidentally stumbled upon us. After much thought and a heavy makeover, Haruhi was inducted as a host. So, what is your story?" Kyouya took another sip of his tea, feeling his headache at having to actually host melt away a little more.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:52 am
Kairi walked in and sat herself next to Tamaki. "Well, he started getting to know the guests quickly." The blonde haired girl said watch as Kyoya was talking to both Michi and Izumi.

Tamaki smiled and stretched his arm over the top of the couch. "Yeah, he is probably getting up to date with his information." Tamaki suggested as he ran his fingers from his other hand through his hair.

Kairi giggled and smiled. She relaxed herself to the back of the chair. "He should just talk to Artemidoros. Artem-chan knows everything about the regulars nowadays."  

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Valiant_Moon
Crew

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:14 am
☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤

Valencia ●Ⓥαℓ● Luna-Beaumont

*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:*.:。✿*゚

User Image

╔ Valencia peeked into the room, her blond hair falling into her face as she looked at the "cool type" host. ╝

The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff