Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
this made me cry... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:59 pm
XXXXKanjiXXXX
Let be clarify something I did not mean it that way. I meant that the mother and baby could die if the mother has medical conditions. Also shadow shine that second that second did not tie into anything I said. I said that if the mother had rare conditions that they both would die. I said nothing about sacrificing the baby.

Wow I just sounded like a mean bagel
There's a Time to Laugh "Ephesians 2: 8-9"

I thought like that a long time ago. When I was pregnant I found out I had a high chance of giving birth to a child with cystic fibrosis which is a really cruel disease and at first I thought, I would want to spare a child of a horrible life instead of them live in misery but as I grow closer to God and see the beautiful people who touch so many lives yet live short lives I realized that no matter how bad it can be, if it's God's will for something to happen then there is no fighting it.

Last year I had a cousin who was told that because of the condition of the baby that she was going to birth that it was "better that she abort now then let the child live" but she went against the doctor's advice and went on her faith in God. My baby cousin only lived 2 months yet every day that child was in the arms of MANY people who loved her, prayed for her, and her beauty gave hope to many people and even in her death we all saw the awesome wonder of that little life.

And a Time to Cry "Romans 5: 3-5"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:25 am
Br1ttana
XXXXKanjiXXXX
Let be clarify something I did not mean it that way. I meant that the mother and baby could die if the mother has medical conditions. Also shadow shine that second that second did not tie into anything I said. I said that if the mother had rare conditions that they both would die. I said nothing about sacrificing the baby.

Wow I just sounded like a mean bagel

You can tickle me pink, orange, red, or blue, but not grey

LMBO, mean bagel. I love that. XD

But on a serious note, it still doesn't matter. "Oh ye of little faith". :/ There are ways now to save both mother and child instead of going through an abortion.

Because grey will not do.

Amen sister!

The medical technology today is amazing. If mother and baby both have a risk, the doctors can usually take care of it.

Abortion should never, ever be considered.  

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

Colonel Gabrielle

Beloved Conversationalist

9,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:17 am
OMG me too crying

Goodness, this totally touched me!
This is so sad!
I will never ever agree to anything with abortion!

I used to think it was alright, because when the mother is too young it won't work, but I finally realized what it means to take away that life.

I think I'll never forget this.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:09 am
^.^ i put this up because it reminded me of my mom. she's 6 and half months pregnant but she's also 40. the doctor gave her a choice of abortion and she turned it down now im going to have a baby bother heart . it's good to know how others feel about it  

lil_ sweet kitten_15

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Emo-Vampire-Empress

3,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:56 pm
Well, in my case, what if a teenager is a abused by a parent, and if the Teenager finds out that they are pregnant, and realizes that the parent will literally KILL her, what chose does she have? Run away since that would probably be the only solution?
Sure, she was stupid enough to have sex, but this is what happens in alot of Teenagers lives. What can they do? They dont want to feel like a murderer, but they dont want to risk getting hurt again, and also possibly having a miscarriage due to the abuse.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:24 pm
Abortion not only has an affect on the baby, but on the mother also. People always talk about how hard it is for the baby (I'm saying it's not I'm just saying that the mother is affected also) but what about he mother, she has has to deal with guilt and remorse feeling like she murdered her own child. Abortion is to me a sort of homicide almost. A psychotic mental set that makes mothers think that if their child has chance at said disease, they should get rid of it now so that it doesn't have to suffer, or so that the mother doesn't have to go through pain and labor. We need a mindset that if we put our faith in God, no disease will touch that child, or any other in such a situation! This "homicide" is in fact started by the government, propaganda to make women believe that if they get pregnant, it doesn't matter, they can get an abortion so they don't have to deal with it. (I'm not trying to be all anti-government or anything I'm just saying that only they have the actual power to develop a system of terminating a fetus, what other source could get the money to obtain that kind of technology). I think abortion is murder, it should be illegal, but people don't want to take risks, because they've been told that if they do, they will die, and if they take risks those in power will lose control, it's a theory but hey I have a right to theorize... sweatdrop I know I talk a lot. whee but people love me anyway.  

BugxNicole

finalfantasyfreak1O1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:46 pm
That's so sad.
It reminds me of this song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMA4zgWbRyE
I hate the thought of abortion especially when there are plenty of women that would want the baby.
My aunt has been trying for a baby for years and still hasn't been able to get pregnant so we think she can't have children and she wants to be pregnant a lot.
It brings her to tears when she thinks of women who can have children and then just murder them.
She's now a foster parent, but she still want to have a kid of her own.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:19 pm
Emo-Vampire-Empress
Well, in my case, what if a teenager is a abused by a parent, and if the Teenager finds out that they are pregnant, and realizes that the parent will literally KILL her, what chose does she have? Run away since that would probably be the only solution?
Sure, she was stupid enough to have sex, but this is what happens in alot of Teenagers lives. What can they do? They dont want to feel like a murderer, but they dont want to risk getting hurt again, and also possibly having a miscarriage due to the abuse.

there are safe places for people to go in cases of abuse. There is also adoption centers that can help house someone during their pregnancy if they chose that. But no matter the circumstances it is NEVER in God's will that someone be murdered. The consequences of our own sin and other people's sins are quite large, but they can be over come if we rely on God's will

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100

xxEverBluexx

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:25 pm
faithful quenga

It makes me think about the nephew I was never allowed to know because the mother (my brother's fiance) didn't want to have another boy so she convinced a doctor it would be okay to abort at 7 1/2months due to "medical risks" yet 3yrs later ends up pregnant (with her husband at the time) and this time decides to give birth to a beautiful little boy named Aiden. Who makes me think of what could of been.

*shivers* Late-term abortions are really horrible for the baby. It's bad to kill them, but the way they do it in the third trimester is a real nightmare.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:36 am
That was really sad and touching. I am almost at tears. crying  

Riku Elmwick

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Royal Crayon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:42 pm
Amen! sad  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:49 pm
xxEverBluexx
faithful quenga

It makes me think about the nephew I was never allowed to know because the mother (my brother's fiance) didn't want to have another boy so she convinced a doctor it would be okay to abort at 7 1/2months due to "medical risks" yet 3yrs later ends up pregnant (with her husband at the time) and this time decides to give birth to a beautiful little boy named Aiden. Who makes me think of what could of been.

*shivers* Late-term abortions are really horrible for the baby. It's bad to kill them, but the way they do it in the third trimester is a real nightmare.
That would be why they are illegal to perform in most countries.  

Voxbury

Dapper Citizen

6,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Emo-Vampire-Empress

3,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:32 pm
faithful quenga
Emo-Vampire-Empress

there are safe places for people to go in cases of abuse. There is also adoption centers that can help house someone during their pregnancy if they chose that. But no matter the circumstances it is NEVER in God's will that someone be murdered. The consequences of our own sin and other people's sins are quite large, but they can be over come if we rely on God's will

Hmm, I'll consider that to one of my friends who might be pregnant. She was talking about a possible abortion, and I refused it. I wanted to be the God Mother.(:  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:42 pm
crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying MEAN DOCTOR crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying  

Lady_Lahana

Christian friends

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces