Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JesusAkiko

5,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:13 pm
Why do I listen???? That's a very silly question.. They are like so awesome you can't even describe how awesome they are! OMG! My boyfriend just got me hooked on them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:48 pm
I listen to Black Veil Brides because of the message they give, and they speak out to me since ive always been the weird goth/scene/emo kid my whole life. Andy Six is the nicest guy eva!!! gotz to hugz him three times xd heart , first time backstage. Ashley tackle hugged me. biggrin  

emogayboy43

SkrewyMuffinz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:27 pm
Because they're just inspiring. 3nodding
they may not know it, but they're music helped me through a real rough patch.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:15 pm
Well, I listen to them because I love them!! My bestfriend got me hooked on them, and I've been listening to them for a while now. They're amazing.  

Slut Goddess

Devout Sex Symbol

MagiPuff

Shirtless Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:51 pm
I listen to BVB because their music is good and the message that is in their lyrics is chosen specifically to those lyrics.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:55 am
I can admit that I didnt really know anything about the band till a couple months ago....Knives and Pens was the first song I listened to(Like probably most of their fans)....I looked it up to see what exactly meant to the band, and now I could understand why the song was named that. They inspire me. When people call names and basically give me labels, that it will disappear when I leave high school. They make me feel better about being different. I really listen to them because I can relate to their music....Which a lot of bands don't do. I do also like their beats, guitar/drum solos, and yes their cute(No I dont like the band for just their looks). cool

User Image  

BVB_Army_6

Battlestar Anorexia

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:54 pm
It took me a while to find myself last year, but it was mainly music that helped me. They are one of the bands I ended up listening to when I was searching for new music. And I also admire all of them for going out in the world and living their dream even at such a young age. heart ninja heart heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:56 pm
Hi i am katie. I love bvbs cause their lyrics are meaningful and they are bringing rock'n roll back to life baby! I have met them and they are super nice. Mainly ashley haha. My sister-in-law is a "bridesmaid" and she has told me bunches of cool things about them. and you can also see my step-sister in the new video "fallen angels" as the 3rd angel teehee ^^ well thats all biggrin  

Pretty Imperfection

ii kandi kid

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:29 am
Black Veil Brides is a amazing band. Some people just listen to it because of Andy and Jinxx, but i listen to it for the music. The lyrics are inspiring and the music is amazing. They do a outstanding job on singing and playing instruments <3, They're all very talented. So i basiccly listen because BVB is influential and overall just amazinggggg. C:
-<3- forever and always
jessica haley^-^

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:04 pm
i listening 2 them cuz there awesome luv thre song video and the guyz andy sixx so cute heart  

EMO GURL BVB4LIFE

4,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • First step to fame 200
Tell us something

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items