Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
You People don't get it, do you? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think about what I just said?
  Agree
  Disagree
  = w = Not cool man.
View Results

Hiwa Kaoru

Omnipresent Zealot

8,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:50 pm
Cry some more. There are other ways of making gold on Gaia. BG was just stupidly fast. They'll fix that now, though, I think.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:53 pm
Mp3Playa
Rayquaza93wi
Mp3Playa
Astounded Thrill
Dolphinmania Had to be shut down. Had To. It ruined the gaian economy and made the true value of gold go down every day. There was even an anouncement about it in the forums you all never read. Lookie here. Don't go ranting and asking for the site to come back. It won't. Sure your hopes are kinda put down some, but too bad. It just made gaia to easy and lets face it, it was boring looking through page after page after page of full booty grabs and not glowing tanks. I personally think it was a good thing that the place was shut down. congradulations on realizing the truth, booty grab wasn't meant to be that easy.

Just because YOU say it does, doesn't make it true. Sure, the gold could be going up a whole ton, but when this is a site marketed for 13 year olds, it doesn't matter. My little sister has no problem working her a** off every day for a month to get whatever item has won her little heart over.

It's no different then people playing the marketplace. In a way, it gave people hope that there was more to gaia then making irl money. But they prove people wrong, like they always do.

Sounds like a sad charity story ._. You can still booty grab, If you care so much give her your computer if its faster. DM was not hope, It was a easier way to BG. You honestly lag more DURING the actual game than the threads; Depending on how good the tank is. And its not just her saying it; Its the general public =/ Take a survey. Most of the illiterate users will vote for whatever gives them gold the fastest, The smarter ones won't mind having to work a little harder.

You lag just as equally. When you have tons of flash instances open, it becomes unstable, as flash is a very unstable code. Open 10 youtube videos, you'll notice how your memory usage skyrockets.

Flash is stable steve(reference: Steve jobs stating flash is unstable even though his devices run flash created applications), calm down. Its your computer not the flash. I'm using chrome :3 how about you? Though some flash is not stable..but thats because of the creator of it, Not the platform itself.  

Envoy of Void

Invisible Benefactor

10,850 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • PvP 200

Mp3Playa

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:54 pm
Rayquaza93wi
Mp3Playa
Rayquaza93wi
Mp3Playa
Astounded Thrill
Dolphinmania Had to be shut down. Had To. It ruined the gaian economy and made the true value of gold go down every day. There was even an anouncement about it in the forums you all never read. Lookie here. Don't go ranting and asking for the site to come back. It won't. Sure your hopes are kinda put down some, but too bad. It just made gaia to easy and lets face it, it was boring looking through page after page after page of full booty grabs and not glowing tanks. I personally think it was a good thing that the place was shut down. congradulations on realizing the truth, booty grab wasn't meant to be that easy.

Just because YOU say it does, doesn't make it true. Sure, the gold could be going up a whole ton, but when this is a site marketed for 13 year olds, it doesn't matter. My little sister has no problem working her a** off every day for a month to get whatever item has won her little heart over.

It's no different then people playing the marketplace. In a way, it gave people hope that there was more to gaia then making irl money. But they prove people wrong, like they always do.

Sounds like a sad charity story ._. You can still booty grab, If you care so much give her your computer if its faster. DM was not hope, It was a easier way to BG. You honestly lag more DURING the actual game than the threads; Depending on how good the tank is. And its not just her saying it; Its the general public =/ Take a survey. Most of the illiterate users will vote for whatever gives them gold the fastest, The smarter ones won't mind having to work a little harder.

You lag just as equally. When you have tons of flash instances open, it becomes unstable, as flash is a very unstable code. Open 10 youtube videos, you'll notice how your memory usage skyrockets.

It has nothing to do with my computer. Even adobe recognizes how unreliable and instable it is. But I guess the actual creators of it wouldn't know, either, right?

Flash is stable steve(reference: Steve jobs stating flash is unstable even though his devices run flash created applications), calm down. Its your computer not the flash. I'm using chrome :3 how about you? Though some flash is not stable..but thats because of the creator of it, Not the platform itself.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:57 pm
Guess how many youtube vids I have open atm ._. I'm not saying any flash created by gaia is unstable; I was referring to new designers/newbies to flash.  

Envoy of Void

Invisible Benefactor

10,850 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • PvP 200

Seiko Nurashima

3,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:58 pm
I didn't know it did that....hope the marketplace is back to normal soon so things are affordable lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:00 pm
Rayquaza93wi
Guess how many youtube vids I have open atm ._. I'm not saying any flash created by gaia is unstable; I was referring to new designers/newbies to flash.

And I'm saying that even adobe realizes how unstable and unreliable flash is. Flash, over time, corrupts your memory. Which is why adobe has a tool specifically for "dskchking" your ram.  

Mp3Playa

Cuore Rotto

Wheezing Dabbler

13,200 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:01 pm
Teal Ambition!
I feel like I'm the only one on this website that is completely okay with this decision.
thetealappeal

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:03 pm
Cuore Rotto
Teal Ambition!
I feel like I'm the only one on this website that is completely okay with this decision.
thetealappeal

More power to you, use that brain of yours!~
I just shouldn't be called a troll, or being told to leave because I have a completely opposite view.  

Mp3Playa

Envoy of Void

Invisible Benefactor

10,850 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:07 pm
Mp3Playa
Cuore Rotto
Teal Ambition!
thetealappeal

More power to you, use that brain of yours!~
I just shouldn't be called a troll, or being told to leave because I have a completely opposite view.

lol but they still did it? blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:12 pm
Teal Ambition!
Here is a link from Gaia that lists a few nice ways to make gold:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/info/gold?_gaia_t_=5760
thetealappeal

Cuore Rotto

Wheezing Dabbler

13,200 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Clambake 200

Tasteful Nipps

9,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:41 pm
no need to be an a** about it. also, i don't like being referred to as "you people" get over yourself.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:53 pm
Sohma_Kitten
no need to be an a** about it. also, i don't like being referred to as "you people" get over yourself.

Thiss.  

Mp3Playa

I Dizzy-Kun I

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:56 pm
Mp3Playa
Sohma_Kitten

Thiss.

"Thiss" your self,
really, move on get over with whatever your blabbing about, don't give out sob story's, no need to act like a douche, you said the worthless crap you needed to say, now leave you Troller!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:10 pm
Xx619AgentxX
I actually don't remember receiving that announcement! surprised
I must have missed it on the My Gaia page, but beleive me, I'm sure glad as heck I read it!

I'm happy now, to the fullest, that DolphinMania is being closed, and that it is a step closer to lower inflation in this community! 3nodding

Just because DM is officially closed does not mean inflation will go down anytime sooner. Items that are worth millions in the MP (such as Kitten Star) isn't going to drop anytime soon, especially since supply and demand says that if there's a limited supply of something, demand will go up, causing the price to be raised (I think. Correct me if I'm wrong on this). Plus, DM was just one of the scapegoats used to pinpoint the blame of inflation on. Things have already been inflated on Gaia long before DMv2 was created.  

Sakura Latte

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200

Sakura Latte

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:12 pm
Seiko Nurashima
I didn't know it did that....hope the marketplace is back to normal soon so things are affordable lol

Those rare items worth millions in the MP aren't going to drop in price. :/ Sorry, but it irks me how some people think that just because DM is closed now, prices are going to drastically plummet when it's not.  
Dolphin Mania v2

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff