Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
◊♦◊ Elemental Salvation ◊♦◊™(need more ppl!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your element?
  Fire
  Water
  Earth
  Wind
  Don't know
View Results

FireYokai

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:42 am
User Image
» xxxxxxxx FRIÐRIKxxxxxxxx

Fridrik yawned, stretching his jaws as far as they could go without pain and tolled over onto his back. His head swiveled around searching for his parents. It was tempting to go over to join them but his sister Sorrel was over there and he was still irritated at her for mocking him when he was trying to explain rain. He yawned again and flipped over to his side. Afternoons always made him so tired.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:21 am
User Image
≪Ӎαӽɪɱɪȴɪαȵ≫
Maximilian was strolling in the woods that were close to his home as he never been inside them and he wanted to explore something different for once. He had not done anything for over a week except for play with Electra or sleep and after a while that got boring. Even if he loved his dear friend Electra, he still did get bored of playing with her all the time since they both were adults and she was always careful around him. She never took the chance in hurting him which made play boring. He sighed lightly as he looked behind him seeing said wolf not far off behind him walking at an extreme slow pace.
'She must still be upset at me for what a said earilier.' he thought in his mind as he turned his head to face forward once more in time to see a tree root sticking out of the ground, tripping him.

☽ȜȴҿϾϮяα☾
Electra thought the words that Maximilian over and over inside his head.
'You can't be catious about playing Electra, it's play. It's no fun if you don't let yourself go.' She shook her head lightly and growled low and to herself. Of course she would be catious about playing with Max cause all it took was one volt of her electricity and he would be dead. She couldn't take those chances with him. Sighing she sniffed the air and smelled wolves and foxes near by; together. She tensed up immidiantly at the scents and when she heard the sound of someone falling she raced up to Max to find him on the ground.
"What on earth?" she asked him as she licked his face lightly. "You tripped over a stupid tree root, how origianal."
User Image

NovaNightmare

Bashful Tipper

11,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

yami_ookami_jiraiya

5,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:28 am
http://media.photobucket.com/image/dire wolf/singriever/Avvies/424px-Fenrisulfr.jpg?o=103 Leo walked around the forest back to his cave. He was making sure that all in the forest was safe. He then picked up the scent of a human. He jumped up into the trees and leaped from branch to branch looking for the human.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:01 am
User Image
≪Ӎαӽɪɱɪȴɪαȵ≫
Maximilian chuckled at Electra's words as he sat up and brushed the dirt off of his shirt lightly. "Oh come on now, i didn't mean to." he said with a wide grin spread across his face.
He stood up and brushed his pant legs off before he patted Electra's head lightly then scratched her ears. "Come on, are you still upset about what I said eariler?" he asked looking to her emerald eyes.

☽ȜȴҿϾϮяα☾
Electra snorted at him but her tail wagged behind her none the less as he scratched her ears. "Well of course I am still a little upset but no need to worry about it, I smell something." she said as one of her ears twitched and she looked around them. She didn't see anything however as she did.
Maybe the wolf and fox scents were just making her extremely uneasy in the woods, but then she noticed a very strong and close scent. She growled lightly as she sniffed the air to find what ever it was.
User Image

NovaNightmare

Bashful Tipper

11,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

yami_ookami_jiraiya

5,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:13 am
http://media.photobucket.com/image/dire wolf/singriever/Avvies/424px-Fenrisulfr.jpg?o=103
Leo launched out of a tree. His fur became metal pricks and he saw that a wolf was with this human, "What is a human like you doing in a place like this, and what is a wolf like you doing with a human?." His anger was rising and as his anger rose so did the pricks which were now spikes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:24 am
User Image
Yuki

Yuki watched Sorrel, then her eyes tarted to Fridrik. She felt a soft surface brush up against her and she rolled back a little and realized Isamu had come in from watching the outside. She slowly got herself up, brushed one of her tails up against Isamu's nose and then let her tails drag along the floor as she walked. She gently picked up Sorrel by her scruff and trotted over to Fridrik. She gently placed Sorrel by her brothers side, "Now Sorrel, this is a silly thing for you two to fight over. Apologize to Fridrik right now."

((Awh! I love you guys! This is going sooo fast. Quick note: THERE IS A NEW CONTEST! Woot!))

lilrosebudi

NovaNightmare

Bashful Tipper

11,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:35 am
User Image
≪Ӎαӽɪɱɪȴɪαȵ≫
Maximilian jumped slightly at the other wolf's appearance and harsh words toward them. He recovered himself quickly however and he spoke back to the wolf in a very calm and collective manor. "I am here in a place like this because I want to be."
'It's a metal elemental. Never seen one before.' he thought to himself noticing the spikes on the wolf's body.

☽ȜȴҿϾϮяα☾
Electra snarled harshly at the metal elemental as he showed himself. She stepped in front of Max in a protective stance, sparks of blue electricty coming off of her body in a warning manor. "I am with my human because he saved me. What purpose do you think you have speaking to him in such a manor!" she spoke harsh and deeply, sounding almost like a male herself.
She thrashed her tail behind her as she watched the spikes that once was fur carefully, waiting for him to attack so she could as well. She wasn't aloud to attack unless she was first, Maximilian's orders unfortunatily. 'Why does Max have to have such a stupid order. He's a threat!' she screamed in her head.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:19 am
Master Domino
User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSøяяєℓ◄◄

Sorrel stirred awake as she felt the comforting warmth of her mother pull away suddenly only to return a moment later to drag her over too apologize to her brother. But she still didn't feel like she had done anything wrong and thus had nothing to apologize for. "But I don't wanna!" She said squirming under her mother's gaze. "It's his fault anyway for pretending that he's so much smarter than me!" she grumbled under her breath as she scratched absentmindedly at the dirt leaving shallow marks.

Master Domino

Feral Gekko

yami_ookami_jiraiya

5,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:46 am
http://media.photobucket.com/image/dire wolf/singriever/Avvies/424px-Fenrisulfr.jpg?o=103 Leo snarled back, "Humans have been nothing, but trouble to me." His metal became fur again and he lifted his face so that they could see the scar on his face, "That is why I ask why you are with this human." He then bowed his head down and his fur became armor like, "I wish not to harm you guys, but if you do anything to harm this forest I'll be on you like wild fire."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:51 am
User Image
Yuki

Yuki quietly sat down and stared at the two pups. Being a first-time mother, she didn't exactly have a plan for this sort of thing. "Just say your sorry, promise never to do it again. And Fridrik, Lighten up on the knowledge with your brothers and sisters, okay sweetie?" She gave a little grin as she watched the two pups. Though her attention quickly turned with the smell of heat from electricity, a small amount, but enough to worry her. She turned to Isamu to see if he was worried about it at all. Quickly after the smell of heat came human and wolf. She whinned slightly under her breath, still watching Isamu.

lilrosebudi

Cynical_Souls

Desirable Bard

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:59 am
Isamu

User Image
Isamu watched the two pups disagreement. "You two need to work on getting along. Listen to your mother and apologize to each other. We don't need this bickering." Isamu sat there with a stern look on his face. He stood up and paced across the cave floor. Isamu caught Yuki's concerned look. "I sense it too." Isamu looked out towards the cave opening, anticipating for whatever waited outside.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:38 am
User Image

Aurelli lay calmly on her back, enjoying the small torrents of air she generated around herself. It was always convenient to be a wind elemental on a warm day. She noticed her siblings bickering and tried to tune it out, not wanting to spoil a nice nap. Her ears perked up a bit when she noticed the electricity in the air and the way her parents showed a hint of concern about it. Flipping over to her stomach and feet, her hair continued to be blown about by her generated wind torrents as she began to wake up from her nap.

(Sorry it took so long for me to jump in ^^; I've had a bit of computer trouble for the past few days)

Kay Lyn Jay

Master Domino

Feral Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:08 pm
User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSøяяєℓ◄◄

Sorrel's ears folded back against her head in response to all the sudden tension. She didn't want to apologize. She wouldn't apologize. That was her stance in this whole thing and the feeling that someone was trying to waiver that agitated her. She crouched down low, her eyes darting from one parent to the other before she suddenly bolted for the cave entrance. She didn't go all the way outside but she hid curled right against the side making it very hard to see her with her brown fur and the glare from the sun. It was only then that she noticed the strange smells in the air.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:45 pm
User Image
≪Ӎαӽɪɱɪȴɪαȵ≫
Maximilian looked down at Electra as he noticed the sparks she let out as a warning to the other wolf. He spotted the scars on the other wolf and frowned deeply at the sight. He hated harming animals and he despised any human that did.
"I am sorry for what ever your past human did to you, but I am not like that at all. I would not harm a soul, specially elementals." he said shifting on his feet uneasily as he knew if Electra became to agitated that even if at his order she would attack the male.

☽ȜȴҿϾϮяα☾
Electra snarled deeply at the other wolf, electricty forming a light coat of blue light around her body as it grew in volts. It was like a barrier or armor that worked very offective, specially to metal elementals. She knew in a fight she would have the upper hand against the male. With a deep scrowl on her face she stepped closer to the wolf still in her protective stance.
"We will not harm anything in this forest boy so calm down. If you continue to threaten my human you will regret it soon." she said baring her pearlly white fangs at him.
User Image

NovaNightmare

Bashful Tipper

11,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Cynical_Souls

Desirable Bard

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:49 pm
Isamu

User Image
Isamu watched Sorrel ignore them both and walk to the front of the cave. He sighed and followed her to the side. Isamu sat down next to her. "I know having brothers can be a pain at times, and I know they get on your nerves. He'll need to apologize to you as well. But you need to apologize to him. It needs to be sincere too. We're family, we need to stay close, and the only way we can do that is by trusting and forgiving each other." Isamu nudged Sorrel with his nose. "Can you please apologize? I promise he will too." Isamu hoped this would be resolved soon.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff