Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

black_leather_biker_chick

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:45 am
Death may surround me......

User Image

Heartless's maybe heartless, but they are a somebody not a nobody (I hate Kingdom hearts...it bored me when I played it)

User Image

But I do not embrace it

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:21 pm

User Image

Heartless's maybe heartless, but they are a somebody not a nobody (I hate Kingdom hearts...it bored me when I played it)

User Image

But I do not embrace it
ah darn it I like it cause its confusing  

Seiko L Rose
Vice Captain

4,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:24 pm

User Image

Confusing I don't mind...I just think everything about it is lame...

User Image

But I do not embrace it

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:05 am
we could do "transformers".... misstress starscream would be excited about that. She would be able to put up all her pictures of transformers having sex.  

raisedpassion
Captain

Extreme Cuddler

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:55 pm

Aww that suxs, I luv that game, because of the graphics and game play, I understand the story I just don't like how they try 2 make everything sound so emo by talking in circles.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:48 pm
K master of flames

Aww that suxs, I luv that game, because of the graphics and game play, I understand the story I just don't like how they try 2 make everything sound so emo by talking in circles.

i like that i dont think it really sounds emo i dont know i just like everything to be confusing a big puzzle  

Seiko L Rose
Vice Captain

4,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:25 am

User Image

How about Snorks just for you raised *giggles* And maybe we will throw some sponge bob and Patrick action in there for you as well.

User Image

But I do not embrace it

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:15 am
i hit a gold mine this morning, way out of our league and way out of any expectations we could imagine.... i gotta check it out a bit more before i release the real deal information about it.

Its so bad to the bone, that if THAT owner (her) and THIS owner (me) can strike a good deal, it will even affect the way we raid towns. it IS the rp we have been looking for, the deal should be in the bag, and it compliments us and gives us that CONTENT we needed, matching a DESIRE to save our friends with RAWR'S raw wolverine style animal instincts into something new.

There's your teaser. I'll keep you posted as details arise.  

raisedpassion
Captain

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:39 am
Here is what the owner posted back after approaching her with a few of my ideas:

Quote:
AWESOME!! lol though when I think about it when you find an inventive noob you should take screenshots of the answers etc. its sound like an amazing idea. and btw nat is actually a creation of XXXXXXXX. not exactly what you would question about. probably you would ask where Kay [[a wolf pup]] is. but either way it sounds like a great idea. keep me informed though. since we don't have many members imma just stick with the humorous poll and link i set up for your guild,. but ty

What she is referring to is an idea of RAWR going into towns and essentially TORTURING noobs into giving her information pertinent to her RP.

And their "not many members" have over 1900 posts, 3 times RAWR postings.

The next move is for her and I to think about things, then sit down and flesh out how everything will work.

This is probably the last teaser you get. Hopefully your mouths as whet as ours are.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:25 am
raisedpassion
Here is what the owner posted back after approaching her with a few of my ideas:

Quote:
AWESOME!! lol though when I think about it when you find an inventive noob you should take screenshots of the answers etc. its sound like an amazing idea. and btw nat is actually a creation of XXXXXXXX. not exactly what you would question about. probably you would ask where Kay [[a wolf pup]] is. but either way it sounds like a great idea. keep me informed though. since we don't have many members imma just stick with the humorous poll and link i set up for your guild,. but ty

What she is referring to is an idea of RAWR going into towns and essentially TORTURING noobs into giving her information pertinent to her RP.

The next move is for her and I to think about things, then sit down and flesh out how everything will work.

This is probably the last teaser you get. Hopefully your mouths as whet as ours are.
*jaw drops*  

Seiko L Rose
Vice Captain

4,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

KyraxScreamingSinsxAlcor

Romantic Gekko

4,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:19 pm
there look at that im posting otherwise being sarcastic but still im posting lolzXD  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:24 pm
Bree Morioka-Cullen
there look at that im posting otherwise being sarcastic but still im posting lolzXD
How did you become my online daughter anyways?  

raisedpassion
Captain

z0mbilici0us

High-functioning Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:30 pm
raisedpassion

Nyu~!!!!!

*Jumps around exitedly*

And sorry I haven't been on the past few days, I had to go to Dallas ahead of time to see my god-brother and god-sisters, and I STILL have to go AGAIN for the last week of june, so I probably wont be on much that week too.. just fyi. Owo  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:16 am
Edit: Nevermind, skip to the next post... read THIS post only if you get REALLY bored.

Ok, I got a chance to sit down with the owner... we talked for 2 hours. If you imagine the Mad Hatter from Wonderland sitting with Prince Charles for tea, that would aptly describe our encounter. Myself, not claiming sanity, not even in jest, him, overly logical, he was working on a headache within minutes, later leaving to find head medication. Within 20 lines, he was telling me to stop joking around, within 50, I was asking if he was gay.

I need your feedback as to whether I should go ahead with this, or walk away to find another RP guild that would better suit us, or maybe another idea entirely. I wouldn't feel right making this decision on my own without feedback from RAWR. I've qouted parts of our conversation. I want you to see what's really transpiring, not a summary on my part, so as you can make the most informed decision possible. In all quotes, I've edited useless content out.

Quote:

Alex: i have no ******** clue ok? im still trying to understand wtf RAWR is all about
raisedpassion: raids
Alex: well your 'raids' seem illogical and pointless to me.
raisedpassion: raids ARE illogical and pointless.... thats the point
Alex: damn i got a headache.
raisedpassion: from this conversation?
Alex: mostly.

I couldn't have described it better myself... raids ARE illogical and pointless.... thats the WHOLE POINT OF THEM!!!!!!! lolz (I thought you might get a kick out of him saying that he thought our raids were illogical and pointless so i posted it.

I was having trouble pounding into him the basic concepts of RAWR, like, no rules, no leadership, oh shoot, idk, everything RAWR is, everyday. He just kept rejecting it lol. RAWR is RAWR, right? lolololz
Quote:
raisedpassion: one problem you are having is you trying to apply LOGIC to RAWR
raisedpassion: it doesnt work... its not supposed to
Alex: my fricking brain is all LOGIC thats all i really see

Quote:
Alex: omfg... im dealing with a crazy person lol
raisedpassion: duh
raisedpassion: oh right... your just NOW figuring out that im insane
raisedpassion: and i run RAWR so whats that mean fir RAWR?
Alex: RAWR is ******** insanee i get it.
raisedpassion: good

A touch on a basic concept of his RP.
Quote:
Alex: may i explain something?
Alex: the way my rp works?
raisedpassion: absolutely
Alex: its like a circle okay? the wolves break out their pack mates in the labs. the labs capture the wolves and bring them to the labs. this way we have a never ending storyline that anyone can twist character problems into to put in their individual interests.

Black's point blank unhesistating reaction, "Isn't that completely pointless? Why would I want to take part in an RP with nothing changing?"

I explained to him the concept of a scheduled raid, and how we could add RP to the raid, instead of just peeing, we could lol... EXTRACT information from the noobs for the RP. "EXTRACT" being RAWR kicking, torturing, screaming at, etc..... along with peeing and biting like we do now... for some reason, i really LOVE that concept included in a raid. I described to him that he could have a few of their guild on site RPing with the information we bring back, moving dynamically, making decisions, and sending out our leaders and packs with new missions during the raid. I think the concept is a must have for our raids. What do you think?

Quote:
Alex: i can tell you now, that would not work because of the way a RP works. your real time things don't nescessarily fit into the form of the RP for this to work we would need the person who's character is being reffered in the raid and thats not always possible. and many RPers like the unpredictability that functions with most RPs
Alex: do you see where i am going w/ this?
raisedpassion: so you give us one task.... we bring back all the responses on the task... your RP'ers pick the best response from the noobs
Alex: thats cute. but i can tell you now that not many of my members will go for this, the noobs are an outside party and there is no way of knowing if something will even come from the information given example: if all we get it wtf? or go away we cant use that information and then most of the raid is wasted and that would leave WoE members left w/ nothing. okay? it just destroys the unpresictibility aspect like i said before. sure its funny biut this still screws the way things work for me.
raisedpassion: you could just come on the raid and pee on ppl then

So, at least for now, torturing ppl for information would be out on the raids.... probably out forever sad

We got to talking about writing RAWR into their RP.
Quote:
raisedpassion: see, i need something RAWR members can get into that is part theirs.... you know, to just be like, ok gang we are going to do all this work just so you can join a guild that you could've WITHOUT doint the work....
Alex: ok how i think the main problem is how we are going to bring the members in.
raisedpassion: so if dump a RAWR lair into the WoE RP.... thats something they can enter into, and be a part of your RP

We were making progress when we encountered a BIG whoops (I think).
Quote:
raisedpassion: would it be canon to have your wolf explore, find some grunny tracks... follow, find the RAWR hideout, abandoned factory?
Alex: first off.... grunnys DO NOT exist in my rp but wolf tracks okay yeah it would be fine.
raisedpassion: what if i was a wolf running around in a grunny costume?
raisedpassion: wife adds "what if they did a genetic alteration to wolves turning them into grunnies"
Alex: no this is NOT based in Gaia. grunnies would basically be a shutdown for the RP theme. i do offer a choice for alternate animals but it must be reasonable. I do not believe grunnys fit under reasonable.
raisedpassion: so i couldnt be a wolf running around in a grunny costume?
Alex: i don't see why they would have grunny costumes if there are no grunnys but you can say his fur reacted in an experiment and turned green or something. i would accept that
raisedpassion: so then a wolf was experimented upon, turned green, got red eyes, bunny ears, and shrunk to the size of a bunny would be ok?
raisedpassion: everytime he barks... well he TRIES to bark but it comes out GRRRRunyy..... cuz they made him half dog half bunny.... too far?
Alex: much too far
raisedpassion: ok.. im just feeling you out here... but it seems reasonable to me... cuz they were experimenting... took the wolf and added bunny DNA to him
Alex: green fur, red eyes... fine. but if theyre trying to create the ULTIMATE weapon... how do bunnys come in? theyre not dangerous not matter what you say.
raisedpassion: maybe they needed the ultimate weapon to reproduce fast... hence the bunny experimentation
Alex:i just dont want to deal with the grunny thing.its not gaia it doesnt work end of story.
raisedpassion: i still like the "GRRRRRUnny" when he barks... that was good... you gotta admit
Alex: clever but it would kill the RP

Ok so a bigtime bummer no grunnies in RP... what bothered me MORE however was that the RP is basically "scientists experimenting on wolves to create the ultimate weapon". Black and I were able to create a reasonable entrance for the grunny... a wolf that had been genetically altered with bunny DNA. It comes out "GRRRRUnny" when he tries to bark, people in the RP would call it a grunny cuz its a halfway growling bunny. When pushed into a corner with it, he posts, "i just dont want to deal with the grunny thing.its not gaia it doesnt work end of story.", and that really WAS the end of it. Not that the grunny thing is a big deal, but what would he think of K master of flames wanting to RP his BED if he can't deal with a grunny?

Bottom Line:
Quote:
Alex:i can support RAWR but they would have to go with the main storyline and keep their character to its own agenda like all else. i dont see any other way
raisedpassion: that means support rawr as rawr in factory or whatever? what does 'going with the main storyline mean" and "keeping their character to its own agenda like all else"
Alex: i'll explain this crap 2morrow. noon on messenger ok?
raisedpassion: that or write a PM sometime here (dunno if i'll be up at noon or not).
raisedpassion: but i agree, we've gone long enough today

so we get written into the RP, RAWR hanging out in an abandoned factory, which is kewl.... Without that, I wouldn't even be bringing it to you.

I'll have more information for you soon. Right now, I'm trying to get a list of in's and out's (maybe K's bed would be ok?), also, I'm wanting to know exactly what "keeping their character to its own agenda" means.

Also, keep in mind, they are very active with around 100 posts a day for the past few days that i've been talking to alex. Here is a link to their guild so you can check it out for yourself Wolves of Eternity  

raisedpassion
Captain

Research and Development of the Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas