Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M u s t a n g
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:45 am
Family Man Hughes
M u s t a n g
I like the ideas for Hughes being a homunculus I knew a few people on gaia who had them with each one the details are allways diffrent ^^ which makes it really cool.
S-somebody already did this?? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wasted!!!!!!
Two people but they didn't have the same story to back it up as you XD dont feel bad  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 1:40 am
hmmmm...maybe something like this...  

lordofworldz

[Gidget]
Vice Captain

Smitten Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:15 am

I once played a Homunculus OC.

...She's long been dead. xDUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:20 am
it sounds good  

Misuki Izo

M u s t a n g
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:25 am
Once when I first started rping Roy their was a rp where I played a premade character that was a Homunculus Roy, It was fun because he was a slut, like a male version of lust.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:00 pm

-Cackles-
ROY.
I always knew you wore a dress~

-SHOT-User Image

[Gidget]
Vice Captain

Smitten Fatcat

slothdad

Benevolent Sex Symbol

7,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:33 pm
lol....
Lust= Slut..
Roy Lust= Rapist slut....^ ^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:53 pm
Oh my... I would hate being around Roy Lust. I bet he would take advanage of anyone he could get his hands on. Laughes really hard.  

Solf J Kimblee BOOM

M u s t a n g
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:30 am
[Gidget]

-Cackles-
ROY.
I always knew you wore a dress~

-SHOT-User Image

Hahaha it was a pre made character made by the auther of the rp so I pretty much played the part they wanted me too he dressed in this tight really homoerodic leather pants and no shirt and the ouroboros was in the front half way below his belt line off to the side. And Kimblee hit the nail on the head when he said he would go for any one he could get his hands on but I reeeealy stuck to the pg 13 rule in that rp XD the author wanted him to be bi which was really award but I figured if Tim Curry can play a transvestite in rocky horror I can rp at a pg13 level aside from that there were only girls in the rp aside from me. My main power was mind control he could fight too but mind control was the ace up his sleeve.
I wouldn't do anything related to Roy x Ed I'm sure the author was disappointed but my favorite line from that rp was. "Sorry I don't like shrimp." It was based off of the first anime so he had dreams and flashbacks of who he used to be and he was mainly obsessed with finding out who Riza was and why she kept popping up in his flash backs. It was the weirdest Royai rp I've ever done.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:45 am
*Applauds* We should go to a FMA Convention and tackle an actor from FMA (preferrably Roy's voice actor) And make him do a screen play... Lol nerds attack....  

slothdad

Benevolent Sex Symbol

7,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100

xx-greed-ling-xx

1,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:47 am
I remember me and The Izumi Curtis made Ling into Gluttony instead of Greed.

He was entertaining to play but kind of scary. Especially when he killed sig. Now that was a blood fest.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:13 am
holy hell. I never saw the relationship between the word Slut and Lust Also, can a homunculus be reborn as another homunculus? And am I the only one who sees this forum in a screwed up format?  

CJB95

Solf J Kimblee BOOM

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:51 pm
Hehe... I noticed that the two words were similar too. Also, no, I think we all see this topic in a funky fashion. I think it has something to do with a posted picture that is way too big.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:55 pm
YO HUGHES!!!
User Image  

CJB95

slothdad

Benevolent Sex Symbol

7,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:14 pm
User ImageNYAAAA HEINOUS!!!