• Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:13 pm
User Image

True my Innocence and Song...

♫Miku Hatsune♫

... True my Heart and Love

Miku quickly duck Hera's sword without her headphone get damaged, but the Queen's peacock shield knock her keyblade out as it disappeared. She heard her words, but Miku tried not to show her fear to Goddess. "Uh oh... this is bad, but I can do this." She thought as she use Magic of Music, but this time she grab her measure and hit it like a whip. "This might hurt like that." She said with serious act and charge towards her as she whip her measurement to Hera's right arm.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:22 pm
User Image

Hera

as the whip hit her, the sheild came out of her hands and she growled in pain "you stupid brat ... i was playing around with you before but now i'll kill you the best way i can" he said as she made the sword grown longer and aimed at Miku's heart, when all of the sudden, fire shot from the sky and a pheonix flew away "that blasted wizard cant leave anything be ... he has to send his pet bird to help" she said as she got a dager and threw it at the Pheonix  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:34 pm
User Image

♫Miku Hatsune♫

She notice Pheonix came to help her and Hera tried to hit it with a dagger, until Miku found out the Queen of Gods got distracted. She pull out her Twin Kanatas and tied it with the measurement like two chains, she ran fast as she can and throw one Kanatas to Hera's back. She still have another on her hand and hoping she can do it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:47 pm
User Image

Hera

as she felt the blade in her, she turned to Miku and atempted to strangle her, but the Pheonix appeared yet again and ramed Miku's blade further into her back and ramed into the other katana. screaming in pain, her face cracked and then in a bright light, she exploded. her dideum crown was hovering where her head was and floated to crown Miku and instantly a Lotus scepter appeared at a pedistal next to her
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
the Pheonix that helped Miku flew over her head past a shadowy figure that held a staff and cape, the figure then dissapeared in a ball of flame and dissapeared

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:03 pm
User Image

♫Miku Hatsune♫
~♫Queen of the Gods♫~

Miku picked up the Lotus Scepter as she tried to looking for a Pheonix, but it wasn't around and her Scepter disappeared. She will have it appear soon when she needed it.

She'll thanks Pheonix for helping her defeat Hera, if they met again, and she can feel her crown on her head as she giggle like a little girl and looking outside by the window. "I think I'll promise everyone for help. This place will help others on world as well." She said to herself as walk to spot where they fought. She pick up one Katana that usually on Hera, and unslengh Twins back and set it by each throne arm rest as she smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:21 pm
Avalona

"they beat all of the Gods ... well all but one" said a voice from above as the silver dragon, Avalona landed nearby "one hero must challenge a God who has been corupted by Darkness ... thankfully only two God's werent consumed" she said with a grin "oh ... i'm Avalona, the dragon of Ambrose, the God of Wisdom" she said with a bow of her head which was as tall as Miku  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:41 pm
User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •

♫Miku Hatsune♫
~♫Queen of the Gods♫~

Miku turn her head and see Avalona, she listens to silver dragon and heard one god left from corruption and she bow to her. "Please to meet you Avalona-san, my name is Miku Hatsune." She said politly as she bow her back, in Japanese way, with kind smile on her face, she have to make sure her crown didn't fall off.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:02 pm
Avalona

"it wont fall off ... the God Items are strange like that, bound to the ones who bested the origionals" she said looking at her "so your the new Queen of the Gods ... not quite what i expected, but then a few of them aren't what any of them expected ... for instance, the Sun God is a mouse" she said with a laugh "but anyway you've defeated Hera at a very good time ... two Gods are to be wed soon, it'd be a good way for the other Gods to be ... destressed"  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:28 pm
User Image

♫Miku Hatsune♫
~♫Queen of the Gods♫~

While she listens to Avalona, and heard about Wedding for two Gods, she imagine that they'll live happly ever after. "Oh it's wonderful, I might have guess they found love story, in my opinion." She said to her as she sat on her new throne.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:52 pm
Avalona

"centuries in the making actualy ... if you'd like to meet them, he should be ariving in the Throne Room soon, now that you defeated Hera, he'll want to get a meeting with Arigane, the Lord of the Gods" she said as she looked at her "you do know the real throne of Hera is in the Throne Room ... just outside the room and through some stairs, you can't miss it ... huge doors and all" she said as she spread her wings out "if you excuse me ... i have some hunting to do" she said as she lifted into the air and flew away  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:01 pm
User Image

♫Miku Hatsune♫
~♫Queen of the Gods♫~

Miku realized she have to go to Fallen Throne to meet Lord of the Gods and find Hera's throne. She nod to the Avalona and see her fly away, she ready to see Arigane as she heading to Thrones of Fallen King. Miku hope she won't get meeked out to met other Gods.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:07 pm
User Image

♫Miku Hatsune♫
~♫Queen of the Gods♫~

Miku walked in her Heaven and she didn't felt meek out front of every Gods. She move her headphone with mic attach to it and place it on her head, and she use digital power to selecting her songs. She wanted to sing something relaxing and calm as she sat down on the couch, and she select Angel Voice. She can feel the beat through her headphone and she turn on her mic, she start to sing. At the end she feel her heart beating about her true love, Kaito, and she let her dream live with her dream first kiss as she watches good souls flying around their paradise. Miku place her headphone mic on the couch and walk around the paradise along with souls dancing around her. Miku decide to exploring around, she grab a cloak, and she using her digital power to create digital angel wings and fly towards to Kyoto.  

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:27 pm
° o . O . o ° User Image ° o . O . o °
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

...True my innocence and song...

She enters her Heaven to take Binnu to bathroom to wash off the ash, suddenly one of soul played her song, Miku Miku Nii Shite Ageru. Her teal eyes caught on surprised, in fact she didn't realized all souls loves her songs and her friends. She look at Binnu again, before she close the door. "I think they loves my songs, so umm... don't worry, they are good people." she said to her and close the bathroom door, and she walk to stereo about to turn off, she saw envolope on the table. It's a wedding invation for James and Tsukiko, she look at souls and she smiles. "You may dance and sing my songs for your happiness." she said to them politely, and spirits continues to dancing the rhythm beats.

...True my heart and love...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:41 am
User Image
User Image
Using the bathroom I decided to take a bath in my clothes so the ash would come off easier, after climbing out of the bath tub I had a small couphing fit (residual energy from regenerating) after my couphing fit i noticed on the floor was another pheonix gem, picking it up I used its power, so as to not use my own, I dried myself off, then bitting my thumb i smeered it on an area that stained, the blood dried but instead of turning brow it stayed red after it had dried, perfect shade to match the dress that licking it it healed quick.
User Image  

medicDemon

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:25 am
° o . O . o ° User Image ° o . O . o °
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

...True my innocence and song...

She listens to her songs until it finished and glance some spirits leaving her Karoke Room or, she nicknamed it, Stage Concert. She begin to imaginating about the wedding would be like for two gods, but it slipped to her and Kaito's wedding instead, making her face turn red. She shook her head like crazy, "Wa-Wait the minute..." she said as she stop her craziness, but her face is still red. "This is about Tsukiko-san and James-san's wedding, but why am I thinking about me and Kaito-kun's wedding. Gyaa~ don't be like Rin-chan mischevious behavior, Miku-chan." she made her both fists and bonk her head too soft, just to forget what Kagamine Rin done something embarrassing to her. Her small left hand is still holding the wedding invitation and she look at gardens as she humming the beats and walks pass the bathroom door.

...True my heart and love...

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces