Reply Community Lounge
How would you feel? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blue_green

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:15 pm
I purposly don't have a FaceBook. I only even got a MySpace in the first place because I was blackmailed by a friend into getting it.

My mom has a FaceBook, and she knows the fake name I usually use. So I am not getting a FaceBook. Ever. I have moral issues with computerized things. (I say that even as I am spending days on end only being on the computer. XD)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:55 am
oh that is messed up! The only person that has the guts to get on my laptop is my siter and only if she has my permission, hehe she's to afraid of me to use my laptop without it. ^-^
I found out my dad has a facebook, but he hasn't tried to friend me or my sister yet, I think he uses it for work purposes and playing farmville. 4laugh And the rest of my extended family that I have on my facebook are just glad to talk to me since they all live in Canada and I live in the states and most of them haven't seen me in over 10 years.  

YukiOfTheMightnightHour

5,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rica is insane

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:01 am
I have a Facebook account and I have most of my family added on there. I don't really have to worry about my mom seeing something she shouldn't since she's never on there. I don't even worry too much about by Dad because he wants us to let him know what we think about him. My Aunts and Cousins...they all just recognize I'm a adult with my own life, feelings, and stress so they understand if I suddenly have a message on Facebook cussing out about 15 people at once for something stupid. Sometimes I'll get a 'That's not nice.' comment but -shrug-

My family mostly respects MY privacy however they seem to believe that I absolutely adore living here and I'm only moving for better job opportunities and not wanting to move to Georgia with them.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:02 pm
I was stupid after I broke up with the mistake. He had told me that he couldn't remember my password to any of my things, that or he had a key logger. He went into my facebook, gmail, and hotmail and deleted YEARS worth of emails. Luckily for me Gmail has this thing where it logs your IP at your last log in, and there were two that I didn't know. I looked them up and one is his work computer, gave me the name and everything, and the other is from a different city as he's not stupid enough to link his IP to his home computer.

I went to his work and the service provider and demanded an explanation. Of course I got nothing back. I also called the cops about this too and they're probably still sitting there laughing at me...

Asshats.  

God-Raped-Me

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas