Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1X1] Love the piercing. (seme found!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 1:25 pm
'I think I'll do the laps...' Kuro thought as he listened to the coach explain. When he was done, the team of students dispersed to their stations. Kuro walked to the track field and when at the starting line, he began running at a medium rate. He loved running. It was the only time he could think and not be bothered by people.  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 1:43 pm
Aibaki, not noticing,went to laps as well and walked them, since he wasn't that athletic. He also just liked to walk and talk to a passing runner, or look at the scenery.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 1:47 pm
'6..' Kuro mentally counted as he rounded the track for the sixth time, not even looking tired and barely breaking a sweat when it was very hot and he was wearing all black. This was definitely nice. No one was bothering him yet and he could clear his mind and actually enjoy the day for once. This, to him was really nice.

(For some reason, that sounded lame to me>.<)  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 1:50 pm
((and a bit hard to reply to))

Aibaki was smiling and saying hi to everyone as they passed, and yelped as someone ran into him, knocking him to the ground painfully. "Ow..."  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 1:56 pm
(Sorry...Had nothing for that one...)

Kuro kept running until the boy that tried to talk to him, Aibaki, was in view. He was on the ground and it looked like he just got hurt from the way his face was contorting. Kuro was thinking of just running past but then remembered he was taught better then that and sighed.

"Hey." He said as he stopped next to Aibak9i. He wiped the sweat from his forehead with his black shirt then kneeled down. "you okay?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 2:49 pm
Aibaki nodded, wincing as he got up,brushing himself off. His cheek had suffered the worst of it, an angry red from where the skin had been peeled off by the track. "I-I'm fine." He told him with a forced smile.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 12:57 pm
"As if." Kuro tched as he got up then took his hand and began walking to the nurse's office. "Other people might not see through that smile but I can. Faking isn't good for you." He said to him in a matter of fact way as they went inside then he opened the door to the nurse's office and sat Aibaki on the bed. "Stay." He said to him before walking off and trying to find the nurse. Eventually he found the nurse and came back with her and watched as the nursed treated Aibaki's cheek.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:09 pm
Aibaki squeaked in surprise as he was dragged to the nurse's office, obediently staying where he was, but becoming afraid. The nurse would probably bring rubbing alcohol, and that would hurt a LOT. He whimpered in pain as his cheek was treated, wanting to run.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:32 pm
Kuro could tell the other was practically on the edge of darting out the room. Did it hurt that much? Or was he just sensitive to being treated by people....probably not since the boy;s loved by everyone. Either way, if he doesn't calm down, it will only hurt more. "Hey.." Kuro said as he walked up to him and stood by him. "Calm down would you? Its only going to make it worse if you figit like your doing....Just think happy thoughts...Something that makes you relax.." Kuro said in a soothing, calm voice; doing his best to make it more comfortable for Aibaki.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:12 am
AIbaki relaxed a bit, but tensed at the pain again she tried to calm down. The nurse finished, with Aibaki on the verge of tears though he'd tried to relax, and put a bandage on it. "There wee go dear, all better." His cheek stung a bit and felt warm, but he nodded, smiling. "Thank you."  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:26 pm
The nurse smile then turned. She gave Kuro a look over before rushing out to get something done in the office. Kuro rolled his eyes and placed his full attention toward Aibaki. "So how you feeling?" He asked as he started to crack each one of his fingers; making a small crek! sound.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:52 pm
"It's better..." he said, smiling. "Thanks for taking me to the nurse. I wouldn't have come if you hadn't." He said, grateful. His mother always worried when he came home injured without going to the nurse, though he wasn't hurt often.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:25 pm
Kuro shrugged his shoulders as he placed his hands on the back of his head. "Whatever. Anyone could have done it. Kust try not to be so clutzy." He said, saying his version of your welcome. He looked at the wall clock then sighed and sat down ont he bed and laid down. "I think I'll stay here for a while.." He stated, not really feeling to go back to his classes. Besides, it wouldn't hurt to just bail on them. It was onyl the first day of school.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:50 pm
Aibaki blinked. "But... isn't that skipping?" He asked, surprised.

((urg, writer's block.))  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:32 am
(sorry for the wait Wiccan and lol^^'')

"Not if you have an excuse to not go." Kuro said as he smirked then laid back down and closed his eyes to rest. "As long as there is a good excuse, you are not skipping. And we have a perfect excuses. Your injured and I hate the first day of school." He said simply as she shrugged his shoulders then got comfortable on the bed; ready to take a nice long nap.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff