Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Untamable (1x1 Wolf RP, Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 4:51 pm
"Because your injured, you don't need to starve as well as bleed to death." He said flicking his tail, "You know, you shouldn't question the good will of another."  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 4:58 pm
“Shouldn’t, but I do anyway,” Kanti said brightly. She carefully got to her feet and began to circle around the other wolf, examining him more closely. “Where’s your pack? I bet they won’t be happy you fed a loner before them.”  

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:01 pm
Sanoskue scoffed, "Pack? What pack? I was left to die because they were afraid of change. I should be asking you where your pack is..." He paused at that moment and sniffed her, "But you smell of humans...how is it you are not dead?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:12 pm
Kanti watched him curiously, wondering what he meant about his pack, then growled softly. “Humans…by all rights I should be dead. There was a village…Well, that’s a story for another time. What’s your name pup?” she asked, clearly changing the subject.  

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:25 am
"I'm not a pup." He growled at her, then his demenor changed, "I'm Sanoskue, former top hunter of the Silver Creek pack. And you are?"
((sorry, early morning and a headache))  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 12:32 pm
Kanti swished her tail and sat back down in front of him, ears forward and head held high. “My name is Kanti, the swiftest runner of the Outer Forest pack. Pleased to meet you Sanoskue,” she said, respectfully dipping her head. “I heard gossip from your pack shortly after summer began. Were you the one who challenged the Alpha?”
((it's fine, I totally understand. Hope your headache goes away))  

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 12:44 pm
Sanoskue laughed, "So word has spread about me huh? Yes I challenged him, I would have beaten him too if the rest of the pack hadn't broken the sacred pact and intervened, preventing me from finishing him." He grumbled a bit to himself before sitting up straighter and asking, "So, how is it that you are not a member of your pack? From what I've heard about them, their not the type to leave members to die."  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 1:04 pm
Kanti sighed softly and lowered her gaze to the packed-down ice and snow at her feet. “Long story short, I was stupid and visited the village. But apparently they’d been having problems with livestock disappearing, and had set traps…I fell in a pit and they captured me. My pack probably thinks I’m dead.”  

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 1:06 pm
Sanoskue lowered his gaze, "I'm sorry." He then looked up, his eyes shining, "I'll help you find them again if you want. I cannot return to pack life as I am an outcast, a rouge if you will, but you can." Just then a stiff breeze blew, causing him to shiver, even through his thick coat. "We should find shelter for the night unless you want to freeze to death."  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 1:12 pm
Kanti shivered as well and met Sanoskue’s kind gaze. “Thank you. But I can’t go very far. My legs…” She whimpered softly, wanting him to stay with her but unwilling to let him stay at danger to himself. After the past few days, Kanti was well aware how bitterly cold it was in the open at night.  

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 1:15 pm
Sanoskue tilted his head thinking about it for a bit, "I can carry you. There's an old abandoned den of sorts not far from here that I've been using." He didn't want to just leave her out here in the cold on her own, and the den wasn't to far after all.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 1:21 pm
Kanti flattened her ears on her head nervously. “I don’t want you to feel like I’m your responsibility now or anything…” she said uneasily. “I’ll survive if you want to go.”  

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 1:23 pm
Sanoskue shook his head, "Nonsence, I can't leave you out here on your own." He said, deciding that if she wouldn't let him carry her then he'd stay out here with her. "Either way, your stuck with me for now."  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 1:30 pm
Kanti sighed softly, unsure what to do. She didn’t want him to stay out here in the cold with her, but she was also very proud and didn’t want him to have to carry her. Finally she nodded her furry head. “Okay. I don’t want you to freeze too. If you can’t carry me all the way or it starts getting too dark, leave me and get to your shelter ok?”  

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 1:32 pm
Sanoskue grinned, "Whatever you say, hop on." He layed down in front of her so she could climb onto his back. "It's going to be a rough ride just so you know."  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff