Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Discussion: How will the second kiss be like? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wouldn't it be nice to witness a second kiss?
Yes!!!
96%
 96%  [ 74 ]
Not really
3%
 3%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 77

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:52 am
Mika_chann
A dominating one.
o.O Please explain more xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:07 am
Gamexrocks
NavierStokes
User Image

Ryoji: I was born from a collection of Shadows. But now, I have a human form... So I can talk with you, laugh with you, cry with you... All gifts I received because I was inside him. So... I can give you a choice.
Yukari: A choice...?
Ryoji: Nyx's coming cannot be avoided. But, it is possible to live in peace until she arrives. You'll have to... kill me. If I were to disappear, all memories of the Dark Hour would disappear with me, as would any recollection of the fate that awaits you. You won't remember anything. The coming of the Fall will be instantaneous... and you will not suffer.

It would be wonderful.
I can't picture anything more wonderful than Naruto laying in the hospital bed after battling Sasuke. Having Sasuke walk into his room and give him a kiss on his forehead, bidding good bye. Too ashamed of what he commit and he does not want to burden Naruto any further. So, so tragic.
Aww, so cute >_<

YES! Persona 3 rocks!!! *cough* XDD
Yeah, that would be wonderful and the music would be a gradual growth of a Asian orchestra when Sasuke kiss him on the bed and then leaves.
User Image

Ryoji: I was born from a collection of Shadows. But now, I have a human form... So I can talk with you, laugh with you, cry with you... All gifts I received because I was inside him. So... I can give you a choice.
Ryoji: Nyx's coming cannot be avoided. But, it is possible to live in peace until she arrives. You'll have to... kill me. If I were to disappear, all memories of the Dark Hour would disappear with me, as would any recollection of the fate that awaits you. You won't remember anything. The coming of the Fall will be instantaneous... and you will not suffer.

Yes and yes. Naruto is nothing without Sasuke and vice versa.

It's such a fitting end too. whee
A gradual growth will make it a little bit too corny though xd But I don't mind it, at least we know that Kishimoto IS a corny/ cliched guy and anything is possible. Like; (SPOILER) seeing your dead father and mother again. I really question why isn't this happening to Sasuke, maybe he wouldn't have been so corrupted.

NavierStokes

NavierStokes

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:10 am
Mika_chann
AraiHito
NavierStokes
Mika_chann
NavierStokes
User Image

It would be wonderful.
I can't picture anything more wonderful than Naruto laying in the hospital bed after battling Sasuke. Having Sasuke walk into his room and give him a kiss on his forehead, bidding good bye. Too ashamed of what he commit and he does not want to burden Naruto any further. So, so tragic.
I can kind of picture that as well, but I think.. Sasuke would kill himself after. Just because he is really emotionally unstable.
User Image

-laughs-
I kind of doubt it but it might happen.
looking at sasuke now.. it's a matter of time
Yes it is, we'rea ll waiting patiently until he comes.
Destroying what's left of Konoha.

And then kill himself because wants to be with his dear brother.
User Image

Well, no. Sasuke has no intention of dieing. He sees no need to; his only goal is to destroy konoha with everyone in it.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:25 pm
NavierStokes
Mika_chann
AraiHito
NavierStokes
Mika_chann
NavierStokes
User Image

It would be wonderful.
I can kind of picture that as well, but I think.. Sasuke would kill himself after. Just because he is really emotionally unstable.
User Image

-laughs-

User Image

Well, no. Sasuke has no intention of dieing. He sees no need to; his only goal is to destroy konoha with everyone in it.
sasuke is mentally unstable. it's not surprising.  

AraiHito
Crew

NavierStokes

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:31 pm
AraiHito
NavierStokes
Mika_chann
AraiHito
NavierStokes
User Image

-laughs-

User Image

User Image

He's not. If he was, he would have killed himself a long time ago. Or revert to an OC.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:07 pm
NavierStokes
AraiHito
NavierStokes
Mika_chann
AraiHito
NavierStokes
User Image

-laughs-

User Image

User Image

He's not. If he was, he would have killed himself a long time ago. Or revert to an OC.
back then he was not mentally unstable but right now he is, thanks to madara with his scapegoating work.  

AraiHito
Crew

NavierStokes

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:13 pm
AraiHito
NavierStokes
AraiHito
NavierStokes
Mika_chann

User Image

User Image

back then he was not mentally unstable but right now he is, thanks to madara with his scapegoating work.
User Image

No, what I meant was when Itachi killed everyone. Yeah, Madara is using Konoha as a scapegoat but it was Sasuke's own judgment and his loathe for them, allowing this to happen to his clan.

He's not unemotionally stable, he craves for more power so he can crush every single abiotic organisms in Konoha.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:21 pm
NavierStokes
AraiHito
NavierStokes
AraiHito
NavierStokes
Mika_chann

User Image

User Image

User Image

No, what I meant was when Itachi killed everyone. Yeah, Madara is using Konoha as a scapegoat but it was Sasuke's own judgment and his loathe for them, allowing this to happen to his clan.

He's not unemotionally stable, he craves for more power so he can crush every single abiotic organisms in Konoha.
sasuke had enough hatred to keep him going and when he felt this sort of power from the curse seal, he let it overflow his mind with that hatred.
did you not see sasuke's rape face?  

AraiHito
Crew

NavierStokes

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:26 pm
AraiHito
NavierStokes
AraiHito
NavierStokes
AraiHito
User Image

User Image

sasuke had enough hatred to keep him going and when he felt this sort of power from the curse seal, he let it overflow his mind with that hatred.
User Image

That face does not prove his stability for his brain. He;s just power hungry, that's all. He misses his clan too, he miss everyone, it just feels so good when you're about to kill someone whom indirectly destroyed everyone you loved.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:29 pm
NavierStokes
AraiHito
NavierStokes
AraiHito
NavierStokes
AraiHito
User Image

User Image

User Image

That face does not prove his stability for his brain. He;s just power hungry, that's all. He misses his clan too, he miss everyone, it just feels so good when you're about to kill someone whom indirectly destroyed everyone you loved.
no. that face means sasuke has lost it.  

AraiHito
Crew

NavierStokes

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:36 pm
AraiHito
NavierStokes
AraiHito
NavierStokes
AraiHito
User Image

User Image

User Image

We're basically getting nowhere and we're also off topic.

If you believe Sasuke's going to kill himself that doesn't mean I have to follow you.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:39 pm
NavierStokes
AraiHito
NavierStokes
AraiHito
NavierStokes
AraiHito
User Image

User Image

User Image

If you believe Sasuke's going to kill himself that doesn't mean I have to follow you.
it's not bad being off topic.
i'm not pushing my opinion i'm stating what's true.

knowing that it's kishimoto he would probably make a corny kiss scene between the two.  

AraiHito
Crew

NavierStokes

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:44 pm
AraiHito
NavierStokes
AraiHito
NavierStokes
AraiHito
User Image

User Image

knowing that it's kishimoto he would probably make a corny kiss scene between the two.
User Image

I didn't imply being off topic was bad :/
But it's not true... It's just your own opinion on Sasuke.

Haha, yeah corny to the fullest. It's like we're interpreting that corny is bad xd

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:53 pm
NavierStokes
AraiHito
NavierStokes
AraiHito
NavierStokes
AraiHito
User Image

User Image

User Image

Haha, yeah corny to the fullest. It's like we're interpreting that corny is bad xd
corny is bad..it's annoying.
as well as your opinion on sasuke that he's not crazy.  

AraiHito
Crew

NavierStokes

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:00 pm
AraiHito
NavierStokes
AraiHito
NavierStokes
AraiHito
User Image

User Image

corny is bad..it's annoying.
as well as your opinion on sasuke that he's not crazy.
User Image

...Okay.

Haha, corny isn't annoying XD It's funny.

SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff