Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John santan:Terror reborn (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:28 pm
The memories washed over her like a flood and she flung her arms around his neck. "Kabal...how could I forget you? Where have you been?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:30 pm
Kabal hugged her back "Oh i was in hell regaining back pieces of myself after i lost my mind.." he said and smiled and looked at her "How have you been.." he said and smiled.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:41 pm
She moved far enough back to look into his eyes and smiled. "I've been doing good. I got a job working at a restaraunt and-" the phone began to ring and Liz turned toward the kitchen. Then she looked back at Kabal, "One moment," she said, "Feel free to come in and sit down." She turned and moved quickly toward the kitchen to pick up the phone. "Hello?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:49 pm
Kabal nodded and put his helmet back on and walked in sitting down on the couch as he waited for her to come back.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:06 pm
Liz ran her fingers through her hair, "Yeah I got your message and I had fun to....I don't know. I will see if I can make it or not.....Cody can I call back later? I have a guest here right now.....thanks. See ya." She hung up the phone and walked into the living room sitting in the chair across from Kabal. "Not to be rude but...why are you here?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:10 pm
He shrugged "Eh i was allowed to return so i came here..i JUST CAME TO SEE THOSE I LEFT BEHIND.." HE SAID and smiled "So who is Cody?"he asked her.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:19 pm
She shrugged, "Just this guy from the college I go to. He's a good friend."  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:23 pm
He looked at her "Still in collage." he said and smiled "You look just like yuor mother you almost sound like her ." he said.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:41 pm
She smiled, "I went back to college to train. I want to be a photographer. I don't remember my mom very much, but you loved her, didn't you?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:42 pm
Hunter had just opened the phone book and searched thru the numbers, then his finger stoped on Elizabeth, Hunter dialed the number on the pay phone and riped the page out of the book and stuffed it in his pocket as the phone rang  

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:50 pm
He nodded "Yes i did i would have given my life for her on witch i almost did many occasions..." he said "But she was a great friend infact the armor i am wearing is from when she was first around." he said.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:41 pm
"Wow. That's-" Again the phone rang. Liz sighed, "Excuse me," she said and went into the kitchen to get the phone. "Hello?"

Nikki walked along silently behind John. "So...when do we get to kill her?" she asked eagerly.

John sighed, "Not yet. There's more to this than just getting rid of Elizabeth. We have to get rid of her allies too, and they are no laughing matter."

"Well you lost to them before, what makes you think you can win this time?" John turned to face her and that's when she realized she had said the wrong thing.

John grabbed her by the neck and tightened his grip, "Don't bring that up. They fooled me once, but this time they die. All of them."  

Katie Wildheart

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:53 pm
Hunter says to her, "is your name Elizabeth?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:53 pm
( hey i remember only one of my chars asbloodrunscold do you remember the other besides chi? your character had a romantic thing with both of them....???)  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:57 pm
((Rose, did u have a character named Alice?))

Great. This day is getting better and better, she thought scarcastically. "Yeah. Why?" she asked, trying not to sound rude.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff