Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Strong & The Weak (started/accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  YES!!! sign me up!
  No redo it! >:(
  Yes. but i'll just watch.
View Results

miller4595

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:18 pm
User Image
"Hmm? oh you wont leave the city! in fact the farthest you'll ever go with him is just outside the city walls. right max?"Max smiles and nods. "That's correct. you'll stay at your home and only have to come with me if you want or if i ask you to..." He picks her up and sit her on his left shoulder where she fits nicely. up top it feels as if she can see for miles.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:41 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Nodding, at their answer, surprised, when Max picked her up. Looking around she could see gramps house from here. Putting down her hood, she looked down at Max.  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:45 pm
User Image
The leader looks up at then and smiles brightly. "I now proclaim you two companions!"The crowd erupts in a loud cheer and max looks up at her. "You wanna go back home?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:52 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Nodding at Max. Feeling a breeze Hayate put back on her hood. Waiting for Max, to put her down. As the breeze kicked in.  

polarisyn

polarisyn

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:53 pm
(( Gotta go, Ninja out!~ I might be back later... Hopefully Sorries ))  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:58 pm
User Image
Max set her down and fallows behind her to part the crowd. he could tell he would get along with her,she was silent and her liked that. weather or not she'll listen to him remains to be seen.  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:30 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

As Max set her down, she jumped down the stage. Walking straight, looking behind if Max was following. The trip back to gramps house was silent. Too shy to speak. Seeing gramps, she ran to him. Seeing he was chopping wood. "Gramps stop straining yourself, let me help." Hayate said softly, swiftly chopping the wood, with the ax. "Oh you're back Hayate. How was the trip?" The old man looking at the Titan. "Ah, I see the this titan chose you. Well Well, Haya did you introduce yourself yet?" Hayate turning around blushing, "Um. Uh. No, gramps." She said awkwardly. Turning to Max. "Hello, mister my name is Hayate Yagami." She said shyly, and nervous.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:24 pm
User Image
He smiles and gives her a slight bow. "Hello Hayate i'm Max though most call me Mac....." He looks at gramps and smiles. "I insist let me help it the least i can do." He takes the ax politely from Hayate,his hands just able to fit the handle. he takes three logs and stacks them on top of each other and easily cleaves through them all.  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:29 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Bowing back at Mac. Hayate gave a shy smile. Letting go of the ax, and letting Mac take over. Taking a step back, Hayate watched him chop down the wood. The old man going inside the house to prepare some lemonade, Walking outside, Handing the lemonade to Hayate. "Thank you gramps." The old man nodding respectively. Holding out a glass of lemonade to mac. "Here you go young fellow drink some lemonade." Gramps said.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:42 pm
User Image
He set the ax down by the stump and sat down on the stump taking the glass. "Thank you,sir..." He takes a sip and tilts his head back to look at the sky his scar on his forehead peeking out from behind his hood. A few birds circled overhead.  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:45 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Hayate sipping her lemonade. Chewing on her ice. Gnawing it a bit. Staying silent as gramps went back to his house to do things, like read the newspaper. Hayate standing, her legs tired, sat on the ground. Staring at the water dripping down on the glass.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:50 pm
User Image
Max looks back down at her and decides to break the silence. "Hot today...." 'Then again it is everyday...' He smirks a little at her,she was really small he had to admit it smaller then most people were to him.  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:54 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Sipping her lemonade. "Yeah its hotter than most days." Hayate said very softly. Making a weird, yet shy face enough to make anyone laugh, when Mac smirked at her.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:04 pm
User Image
Max laughs a tiny bit while he stands up and sets the glass back on the stump. "Better be getting back to my look out point....." He sighs and cracks his neck.  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:07 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Her ears twitching slightly, "Look out point?" Hayate said innocently.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff