Welcome to Gaia! ::

One is All, All is One ~{Celebrating FullMetal Awesomeness}~

Back to Guilds

Do YOU like FullMetal Alchemist? A growing Fma guild, -One is All, All is One- welcomes you! 

Tags: FullMetal Alchemist, FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Edward Elric, Alphonse Elric, Roy Mustang 

Reply ~{Military HQ}~ Main Forum
Am I the only one who thinks BrotherHood sucks? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anime girl michie

4,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:26 pm
I haven't completely read the manga and i still love it XD  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 8:50 pm
I love it, its how FMA was supposed to be. Its not dumbed down now for squeely fan girls and people who have a hard time following a complicated plot line. I think its fantastic, and all the voice actors are doing them complete justice. What a wonderful creation of work!  

Snowtoki

silent hero 777

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:50 pm
sorry for saying this but the show do sucks they completely change everything from the original into something extremely crappy  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:36 pm
you all suck sad  

angry lifesaver

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

With Oceans as Skies

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:56 pm
Brotherhood is only different because its what the author wanted, she didn't want them to make a show based on what she wasn't finished writing and she didn't want to be rushed (why there are more brotherhood episodes) so she made a whole new series for the anime, brotherhood is based on the manga and after episode 15 it changes completely and for those who hated when Hughes died (ME A LOT) don't watch ep 15 then..... but i love all aspects of Full Metal, its a brilliant anime/manga and i'm glad to have watched/read it ^^, and to all those who don't know this, brotherhood is the original, like i said manga is diff from original show so if you think first show was original, haha you fail XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:09 pm
For those who are complaining about Brotherhood, just give it a chance! It actually has a good ending this time! So stop whining and complaining like babies!  

zansenshuriken

Invisible Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200

Green Top Hat - GTH

Friendly Flatterer

6,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:23 pm
The peoples sound the same to me, and the episodes are cool, so no I don't think it sux  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:25 pm
I dont care what you say I think Brotherhood was way better!  

master death ninja 66

CherryLen

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:14 am
What the hell is wrong with Brotherhood?!
it's awsome and the old anime is too stop whining and do something else with your time!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:24 am
Personally, I couldn't watch it because the animation style irritated me. The only thing that bugged me about the actual show was the amount of flashbacks there were during the very last episodes. I wanted to see it animated, despite my lack of enthusiasm towards their style. I thought there was too much filler and totally unlike the manga where flashbacks were few and far between (not the Ishbal war flashbacks, I'm talking about the repitition of previous parts of the series). I read the whole manga and completely adored it. If you want to give it a shot, try the manga instead. It's darker than the show, based on what I've seen. Just don't confuse the original show as the original idea. It was based off the manga, and Hiromu Arakawa didn't want her manga to be followed exactly as is because she hadn't finished it yet.  

Raven of the Darkened Sky

Playful Phantom

dante8297

3,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:54 pm
Well I think that the brotherhood version is a little better than the first one because it has a better evil guy. also because they bring Greed in two times.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:46 am
brotherhood is the best, i started loving fma because of brotherhood the original seemed short and has less action but brotherhood has pure epicnness  

mongolian-eaglebear

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Mycaruba

Alien Ally

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:03 am
Brotherhood is amazing, especially once the 'Father' storyline kicks into action.

IMO, it blows the first anime out of the water like a naval fleet against a rubber ducky.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:07 pm
...Hahaha I love how you guys don't seem to realize the original anime is actually the "wrong" one, so to speak. Brotherhood actually follows the manga's plot. The first anime got off track very very quickly. This does have its reasons, however.

I prefer Brotherhood, although I don't like the way some of the characters are drawn. For example, Roy looks better in Brotherhood, but Ed, Hohenheim, and (!human) Al look... odd.  

xSunie

Lonely Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100

CherryLen

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:12 pm
DrSunie
...Hahaha I love how you guys don't seem to realize the original anime is actually the "wrong" one, so to speak. Brotherhood actually follows the manga's plot. The first anime got off track very very quickly. This does have its reasons, however.

I prefer Brotherhood, although I don't like the way some of the characters are drawn. For example, Roy looks better in Brotherhood, but Ed, Hohenheim, and (!human) Al look... odd.

Yeah Al and Hohenheim look weird but I think Ed looks better  
~{Military HQ}~ Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces