Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
You will never break me!(1x1)(FULL) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 2:55 pm
He walked and heard her footsteps walking behind him, he looked back at her "I take it that you chose to come with me?" He said with a serious expression, he was happy, but he did not show it because the fact that she chose to follow him meant that she saw her life suddenly become sad like his life was  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 2:59 pm
"Dont let it go to your head" she snaped. Just because she was following him didnt mean she trusted him. In fact she still thought very poorly of him and only followed so she could have some place to stay untill she figured out what to do.  

super_taco_ninja

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:03 pm
He stretched one hand towards her, he hope she'd take his hand "I believe that it would be faster getting to my place if we flew" He smiled and looked straight into her eyes, he had never expected her to come with him so soon  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:07 pm
Ash looked at his hand for a second before making up her mind. "I would rather walk" she said defiantly. Speeding up she passed him even though she didnt have a clue where she was going. But hey thats who she was, she was stuborn  

super_taco_ninja

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:11 pm
He flew after her and was next to her "Fine, my place is this way" He flew past her and turned to the right, after that he flew straight for a while then landed looking at a pretty big house, not a mansion, but still pretty big "This is my home"  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:13 pm
She looked at the house and had to say it was nice, but she would never admit it out loud. So insted she came up with a witty comment. "If you expect me to clean it you have another thing coming"  

super_taco_ninja

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:17 pm
"Why do you think I'd make you clean it?" In reality he only wanted some sort of companion, he walked inside calmly, the inside was beautiful and it seemed spotless. He sat down on a side of the couch "When you walk it, would you please close the door behind you?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:22 pm
Ash did as he said and closed the door. However she didnt walk in any further. Her eyes surveyed the house and she decided she liked it. Part of her mind wondered why this guy had wanted her, a slave. If it wasnt cleaning then it had to be a darked more sinister reason. Her mind didnt even consider the posibility of him wanting a companion.  

super_taco_ninja

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:30 pm
He sat there calmly "Your room is the door over there" He pointed at a room at the end of a hall, her room was well decorated and seemed too good to be for a slave, but that was the room he said was for her. He pulled out a book and read calmly.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:37 pm
Ash calmly walked over to the room he said was for her. She noted how nice it was and made a mental note to eventually thank him. Walking over to the bed she sat down. It had been ages sence she had slept in an actuall bed and it felt heavenly. Colapsing back she closed her eyes and fell asleep.  

super_taco_ninja

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:41 pm
He continued to read for a while and then he two decided to go to sleep, he walked to his room which was obviously his since the door had his initials engraved, he went to sleep calmly. He dreampt of what his life was before being sent to earth, which for him meant a bad dream since it made him hate his life  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:45 pm
Ash woke up the next morning refreshed. Getting up she decided to explore the rest of the house. But first she felt like a shower. Walking around she found the bathroom and walked in locking it. Turning on the water she waited for it to get hot before steping in.  

super_taco_ninja

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:50 pm
He had already gotten up and heard the shower running he knocked "Ashlin, I'm going to leave some clean clothes for you out here" He pulled a feather from his wings and did some freaky angel trick to turn it into an complete dress outfit that he knew would fit her style not to mention make her look beautiful "When you're done in there please leave your clothes in the hamper that is in there" He walked away from the bathroom calmly after that, he went to the kitchen and started cooking food for them both calmly  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:55 pm
Hearing him knock she turned off the water and steped out wraping a towel around herself. Peeking out she saw the dress and picked it up. Taking a look at it she raised an eyebrow. She never really wore dresses and didnt imagine waring this one but didnt have a choice considering it was this or the filthy clothes she had worn yesterday. Sighing she put the dress on and steped out of the bathroom and walked down the hall.  

super_taco_ninja

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:00 pm
He did not like bragging, but since he had to live alone he had become a decent chef, he was making flap jacks, bacon andeggs for them, he had no idea that she was out of the shower, but he was confident that the smell of the food would get to her in no time once she got out  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff