Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Will I escape or break? (Full and Started) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:18 pm
User Image
xoxoxoxɃuruu_&&_Ϊchigoxoxoxox

User Image User Image
The two girls shrugged at the same time, and gigled. Well, Buruu tried to giggle, but she had an Ichigo sitting on her, so it came out as a chocked gasp. She pushed her twin roughly off her stomach, and hit her in the face with a pillow. "Jeez, Ichigo, you're fat! Lay off the pastries," she hissed, jokingly, and Ichigo threw herself onto her sister, laying ontop her. They both giggled, and Ichigo looked up to Otosu. "Not sure, really. You should ask him if you ever get the chance. Though, he's not usually walking around, but up on his floor doing whatever he pleases," her tai flicked, and wrapped around Buruu's. Buruu's mouth twitched into a smile, and she looked at her sister. It was pretty easy to tell they were more than just sisters. "Not really. There's lots to do here. And when something gets boring, our master creates something else new and fun to do," she said, her voice flat. She rolled her head back to look at the boy, and smiled. "Like I said before, it's a blast," she and her sister giggled.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:27 pm
"Well I think that you guys have explained it pretty clearly and I think I'm going to start, so if you don't mind I'm off to explore this place." He stood up and turned to leave and then said, "If I do find my way out I'll probably just come back here and stay here for a little while before actually leaving." He then walked off, whistling a tune and wishing he had a guitar though it didn't matter. When he was back in his 'bedroom' he said to himself, "Those two are pretty weird.. They didn't seem human either.. Hmmm." He then walked over to the same closet and saw that an instrument case was sitting in his closet and he pulled it out to find a violin. "A violin... I didn't think I would ever see one again!" He immediately pulled it out and started playing, remembering Bach's Suite No.2 in D Major, even adding vibrato into it and he was soon dancing around his room as he played the instrument, filling the air with sweet music.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:20 pm
User Image

User Image User Image
Ichigo rolled off Buruu, watching Otosu leave. She frowned, looking down at the breakfast tray. "he didn't eat much..." Buruu smiled, grabbing a bagel off the tray. "That's okay, I'll finish it for him," she said, iggling and drowning the bagel in cream cheese. They both giggled as it got all over her nose as she took a bit, and licked it off with her unnaturally long tongue. They went back to what they had been doing, giggling and eating in the halls, waiitng for newcomers, and now listening to the music that was coming from the door Otosu had disappeared behind. Something randomly came into Ichigo's mind, and her ears flickered. "Where is Fenix? He should be helping greet the newcomers with us!" She exclaimed. "He doesn't like us much, you know that, right Ichigo...?" Buruu said, and looked at her twin. If she didn't know this, she was going to have to slam her head into the wall. "Sure I know! I just expect him to do what he's told, though..."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:32 pm
Shoka slowly got up out of bed and realized he wasn't wearing a shirt. "Where did I put that thing?" He looked all around even messed up the entire room looking for it. "Is it not in here?" Shoka eventually walked out of his room with no shirt on and he walked around. He came across two girls (Ichigo and Buruu) and walked up to them. "Have either of you ladies seen my shirt?" He was a little embarrassed to ask but he didn't see anyone around and his face was a little red.  

Dr Spangle

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:54 pm
User Image

User Image User Image
Ichigo and Buruu looked up at the new newcomer, Buruu's face hinting annoyance, Ichigo's excitement. "well, it surely isn't on your body..." Ichigo elbowed Buruu, and she shut her mouth. "Did you try looking in the closet? Or under the bed, maybe?" She giggled, her tail flicking. She picked up the silver tray, and offered it to him. "Are you hungry? Would you like some breakfast?" She smiled at the boy.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:05 pm
Shoka stared blankly. "I tore apart my room and nothing but yes I am a little hungry." He grabbed three bagels and stuffed them all in his mouth and swallowed within seconds. "Thank you." He saw a vase on the side of the hall and pulled a flower out and started to bite it. "Nekos I'm guessing." He judged by the ears and tail by what he read in a book once. He never thought they were real but he was staring at two just then.  

Dr Spangle

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:12 pm
User Image

User Image User Image
Buruu stared at the boy, her face slightly confused. She pointed at the boy, her ears flickering. "Did you... Just eat a flower?" She asked, and blinked at him. Yes, he truelly really just did start eating a flower. "You're something else," she said, which earned her a whack on the head with a pillow by Ichigo. She smiled at Shoka. "Yes, we are. I'm Ichigo and she's Buruu. Ignore her, she'd mean to everyone," giggling, she pat her twin's head. "Not true!~ I'm not mean to you, Ichigo!" she whined, hugging her sister around the waist. She giggled happily, and Ichigo's tail wrapped around Buruu's, the way it always did.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:19 pm
Shoka smiled. "Yes I did eat a flower, they taste good to me." He took another and started to nibble on it. "My name is Shoka." He bowed and looked at the two of them. "I am something else" He put his hands on his hips and stood tall and I am proud of that." He started to get stars in his eyes. "Anyway where am I?" He burst out of his bubble.  

Dr Spangle

miller4595

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:41 pm
User Image

"You,sir are in hell....or at least that's how it will appear after seeing the other lost souls and....filthy creatures." Fenix stated manner of factually as he seemed to appear from nothing behind the twins with smoke lightly rising from his shoulders,though the smoke was too thick to come from the cigarette in his hand left. He shoots a very dirty look at Buruu and Ichigo as he says the last part. "But other then that i must admit these fresh souls i can now torment is a delightful surprise...." He smiled nearly from ear to ear as he said this.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:05 am
User Image

User Image User Image
Ichigo smiled her usual smile at Shoka, watching as he ate a flower. It was pretty strange, but she sometimes got the urge to nibble on a flower too. "Well, Shoka, you can eat the flowers, just please don't eat all of them," she said, looking at the vase of flowers in his hand. They were daisies, her very favorite flower. Buruu opened her mouth to say something rude to the boy, but it was replaced by a shriek as Fenix appeared from no where. She jumped, the hair on the back of her neck and tail raising. She turned to hiss menacingly at the demon, her eyes narrowed to slits. "I am not a flithy creature, you demon boy," she spat, her ears flat against her head. She let out a long hiss, followed by a growl, before Ichigo could stop her. She put her hand on the blonde girl's head, and shuved a cookie into the girl's mouth. She blinked, gagged, then bit the cookie. "Please excuse my sister, Fenix. You know how much she hates everyone," she flashed a smile to the boy, and took a step away from him, Buruu following. Neither one of them liked him very much, but Ichigo would never say anything like that to the boy. Buruu, on the other hand, was still all fluffed up, and letting out low hisses towards him.  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Dr Spangle

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:50 pm
Shoka stared at him for a moment then walked after Ichigo and Buruu. Take note the demonic looking one is named Fenix Shoka had thought that they both were about to say something about him eating the flower and thought about it for a second. He put out the last flowers to her. "I am guessing by the way you said please don't eat all of them, you like these flowers a lot." He smiled. "I'm not feeling hungry." Shoka stated and looked at Ichigo. "And well I guess I am a newcomer and I don't know my way around...so could either of you help me at all?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:38 pm
Otosu popped his head out of his bedroom and said, "Oh hey! Another newcomer is up!" Otosu quickly came out of his room, still holding the violin. "Actually some flowers are used in salads... Just thought I would mention that little clip of information since I overheard you guys talking about eating flowers..." He then looked at Shoka, "So what's your name?"  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:40 pm
User Image

Fenix chuckled at Buruu calling him a demon boy it was a deep creepy chuckle and smirked at Ichigo's politeness. "Yes i know even a demon doesn't hate people this much...and whats with the hiss? you sound like a kettle." he takes a small puff from his cigarette and lets it out in a small sigh. "By the way i think whoever gets these people is doing too good a job,the newcomers have never been this late to wake...." He listens to shoka ask to be shown around. "Yes im sure these two can. i will go check up on the rest....after all we do have a job to do." He said looking at the girls as if to hint they were being lazy,he said all this partly ignoring Otosu only glancing at him before turning around to find other newcomers.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:03 pm
Shoka turned to him and smiled. "My name is Shoka Karuga what about yours?" "You must be another newcomer, yes?" He stared at him for a moment trying to figure out what he can about him. He didn't come up with much. The only thing he found out was that he seems human.  

Dr Spangle

miller4595

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:46 pm
thewhiterouge
Shoka was startled and swung around just narrowly missing him and the violin. "Oh sorry about that, I am easily startled and then I start swinging stuff...my name is Shoka Karuga what about yours?" He was red in the face as he tended to when he embarrasses himself. "You must be another newcomer."

((he wasn't behind shoka.)  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces