Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
My pet neko? ((Full)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZzLeonardoZz

4,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:12 pm
((I will explain))

- Roxa was in his bedroom hearing music when he heared his mother."Roxa, call your sister and come."Said Roxa's mother."Ok mom."Said Roxas putting his headphones in his bed and going to Moria's bedroom's door."Moria, come out."Said Roxa waiting."Moria, come out."Roxa waited 5 minutes."I am entering."Roxa opened the door and saw the window open."Mom, Moria escaped."Roxa yelled to his mother. -  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:16 pm
((Ahhh.))

Moria was sitting in her room, 30 minutes before dinner was done, dotting and singing a Hannah Montana song, when a strange man came through her window. "Hello?" she said. The man smirked. He grabbed her, covered her mouth and hopped out into his truck. Before she knew it, she was In a box and being delivered to some man.  

Skittles_boom_boom

ZzLeonardoZz

4,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:22 pm
Roxa weared his cloack and jumped trough the window.A truck?Roxa thinked and started running behind the truck until the truck stop in a street.Street Santon King, number 45.Roxa got a notepad and wrote the adrees.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:21 pm
((BUMP))  

ZzLeonardoZz

4,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:41 pm
The main gate opened and allowed the truck to enter before it shut as a guy in a slick black suit with black shades and an ear bud. He mummbled something before turning away from the gate after it finished shutting. The truck went up a long strret that lead to a large house at the top. The large double doors opened as a butler walked out to greet the truck driver. "how may i help you sir" said the butler.

Troy was in the library they had walking around the room as he read. He held a blue bound book with a gold disign on the bind. He held it with his right hand as the other was behind him. He walked past a large window stoping in front of it and looked out of the truck before he closed the book. He placed it on the table near by before heading down stairs towards the door.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:32 pm
The truck driver smirked at the butler. "Package." he said, then brought out a large, brown box with air holes. He gave it to the butler.

Moria was moving around, making noises out of fear, she was trapped in a box, so she had that right. She heard men talking, she tried to open the box herself, but she couldn't.  

Skittles_boom_boom

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:10 pm
"thank you the master will be pleased" he said as he held his hand out and dropped three medium gold pieces into the truck drivers hand. The butler then picked up the box and took it inside. He set it down gently and waited fro Troy.

Troy walked elegantly down the large winding staircase. He then smiled at the box as he opened the box and saw Moria. he looked at her with surprise but still had a gentle presence about him.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:02 am
Leon jumped the gate and wathched what would happen.My mom will get mad.  

ZzLeonardoZz

4,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Skittles_boom_boom

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:49 pm
Moria squirmed as she saw the box open, letting in light. She saw a man and tilted her head at his suprise. "H-hello?" she asked, tring to look smaller.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:34 pm
"hey you! your not suppost to be here" a guy in black said as he ran towards Leon as others came from other directions as well.

Troy smiled gently before holding out his hand to help her out of the box. "hello my dear. i'm actually surprised to see you i ordered a cat not an inchantering girl" he said.  

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

ZzLeonardoZz

4,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:39 am
((When I use a % , I am using a emoticon.))

My dear?% gonk % Thinked Leon hiding in the shadows.I need to free my sister.But, how?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:59 am
Moria tried to look smaller by crouching down more. But she desided to get out. She grabbed his hand gentally and climbed out of the box. "Oh, you can Alwase send me back if you wish...." she said shyly.  

Skittles_boom_boom

ZzLeonardoZz

4,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:16 am
((Advice: Never make a bet.))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:37 pm
The guys in black reached out to grab Leon.

"oh dont worry my dear your welcome here. oh how rude of me are you hungry?" he asked kindly.  

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

Skittles_boom_boom

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:04 pm
At first, emily shook her head. But then her stomach rummbled a bit.... "I guess I am...." she said shyly.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff