Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Twisted S e R i E s Accepting other Roles.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mad_Hatter_Duke_of_Asylum

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:09 pm
Walking down the streets he looks with a bored expression at the people as they stare at the hatter for it is rare that he himself comes out of the abandoned mansion."these people with their stupid grins and smirks how I wish to burn this place to the ground" the thought of it gives him a little grin  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 5:04 pm
User Image
Rin Len Kagamine

Rin waking up in the dim morning, which really didn't look like morning at all due to the limited numbers of windows. Her collar tightly wrapped around her neck accesorized with a bell, sinking in her skin making it hard to breath. Moving around her cage, Rin moved closer to the bars pressing her face against it. 'I should not be here! I'm the queen for pep sakes! I shouldn't be treated like this, I'm royalty!' Rin wanted to desperately call out. 'I miss Len. I'm sorry.' Rin thought sadly. She could feel tears welling up but she couldn't that is not guy-like. A guy shouldn't cry if Rin did, she would blow her cover, and have an appontment with the sword man. Shuddering at seeing her brother die she hung her head in mourning. 'Len..' She thought sadly. 'If only I have a mirror.' She thought knowing that her rubber band would break anytime time soon, she can't risk dieing, then Len would have died for nothing. Whimpering in the loenly darkness, Rin curled up in a ball.  

polarisyn

polarisyn

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:05 pm
(( ? Oh sorry, I forgot to add more rules about how to talk..... and think.. uh let me edit the rules.
New Rules Added. I'm sorry. Sorry. And if you read the plot the brother which she is referring to is Len, he is dead.
Lemme quickly type a summary.
Rin was a queen she got too evil, got jealous killed a whole country, people mad at Rin, her brother Len, didn't want her to die, they switched place, now Rin is wearing Len's clothes, and Len is wearing Rin's clothes. Finally the mad people captured the 'princess' which is really Len in disguised. At 3:00 pm 'the princess' is to die, slash goes the sword. they think the princess died, they think they killed her, but she escaped disguised as Len... Now she at slave shop.
How Rin acts: Rin she thinks as her self, but when she talks she talks like a boy tricking people she is one which she is really not..... *sighs* Need more justifications? Now I seem too blunt. Ugh. Would you like to edit Ichigo? Sorry. I'm mean. ))  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:45 pm
User Image
Hatter stops once he heard the sound of bells turning to his left he sees a boy or to appeared to be one in a cage he walks over with a wide grin of joy and madness once he was in front of the child he leans in"how did you end up here shorty"without taking his gaze off the caged person he saw something hidden a secret he would put it grinned he then whispered"you may have fooled all these idiots but not me" rising up"now then what should I do hhhmmmm"without looking at her"Tell me are you scared of me?"  

polarisyn

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:01 pm
(( *bangs head against desk* Is this your first time.. Rping? sweatdrop Um. Am I asking too much. sweatdrop Okay. Their is only one sibling. The sister alive not brother. The sister pretending to be a boy. She didn't claim anything. The time she was silent, thinking about she was a queen blah, blah, blah. stare Sorry. I'm rude. Sorry. I'm a b***h. Sorry. But please please I'm begging you read the rules. Sorry. If you want to quit on the first day you're free to go..... crying ))  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:13 pm
sorry didnt know she was talking in her head sweatdrop also he could tell he was a girl for he sees the world differenty again sorry for the trouble  

polarisyn

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:57 pm
Evil Ichigo211
sorry didnt know she was talking in her head sweatdrop also he could tell he was a girl for he sees the world differenty again sorry for the trouble

(( No its my fault. I'm the bad person. I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions. I'm sorries. ))  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:08 pm
User Image
Rin Len Kagamine

Looking up as their was a sudden man approching her. Feeling a little uncomfortable from his gazing she blinked a couple of times. Realizing he just called her a shorty. 'SHORTY?' Rin thought. Rin didn't like his grin, and the how he was speaking. Cringing at his sudden whisper, 'You're one of the idiots too! Wait till I get out of this cage I'll be out here lickity split.' She thought, plotting in her mind. Staring at her chackles as he suddnely rose up, thinking of what should he do. Frowning when he asked her a question. Smiling, in her boy's voice; "Am I scared of you? How am I suppose to be scared of you if I just barely met you?" She said twisting his words.  

polarisyn

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 5:32 pm
User Image
he blinks at her his grin becomes toothy he claps his hands together"AH HA Interesting choice of words then you are not around here for if you were you would no who I am"he laughs the people gaze once in a while but quickly act like it was nothing"then tell me this Brat"his happy tone turned dark and serious his eyes murky green with insanity"how would you like to serve me"  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 5:43 pm
User Image
Rin Len Kagamine

Rin couldn't stand his grin and now he is changing his grin to a toothy grin. Rin laughing nervously as the man suddenly clapped his hands together. 'Even if i was from here I wouldn't even know you.' She thought, remembering when she was still queen she barely knew her servants. 'Don't call me brat!' Rin wanted to yell out at him, wanting to get out of this cage, wanting to rip out his face with her bare hands. Rin not liking his dark tone and scary eyes, 'Why would I serve you! I am a queen for god sake I have no use for you, might as well play along if I want to escape this hell.' Rin thought him as a mere obstacle and object helping her. Rin felt like grinning like the way he waas grinning, but that would make her obivious. Nodding at the man, which meant she would go adn serve him. 'Hahaha' Rin thought laughing mentally. Rin gazing into his green eyes, keeping a straight face enduring the urge to laugh at how pathertic he was.  

polarisyn

polarisyn

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 5:46 pm
(( I'm sorry Ichi, I must go offline now. Until tomorrow I think. See ya!~ I'm sorry. I'm sorry. emo ))  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 6:16 pm
User Image
Hatter grins eyes wide he nods before the girl could blink he reaches hand in and grabs her and high tails it away leaving some money behind"now then lets go"he laughs with her on his shoulders  

polarisyn

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 4:31 pm
User Image
Rin Len Kagamine

Rin trying to squirm form his grasps but fail when he grabbed her. As she saw him placed the money behind, she looked at the pile, 'So thats how much money I was worth.' Rin thought. Looking straight as he placed her on his shoulders, 'Now how am I going to run now! Sheesh, he is sure a strange fellow.' Rin thought trying to find out ways she could jump without him catching her legs. 'Ugh!' Rin thought angrily, crossing her arms, her eyes constantly blinking for some unatural reason. Staying silent she tried to remember the routes, it might come in handy when she finally gets out of his grasp.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff