Submit

emmmahy

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:25 am
@Arc: Grooooooooooooooooossssssss!

I am messy. Not dirty, but messy. Everything is perfectly clean, but messy and unorganised. But it works for me smile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:39 pm
I think what's worse than going into a dirty room after the guests have stayed is going into a "clean" room after our cleaners have been in them! Half the walls aren't washed, cupboards and their drawers aren't washed, the area where the garbage is kept isn't washed, and a big ol' list more.

These people should know.  

God-Raped-Me

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:10 pm
Oh, my room's quite messy to those who just first walk in. But I know where everything is, and I can navigate my room in complete darkness.

So, I guess it just depends on who's looking. Plus, it's my room -_-  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:55 am
I don 't have a problem with general mess, I have an issue with food being plastered on every surface and people, including our own cleaners, not knowing how to clean it up! It's not hard to clean up after yourself. If it's your JOB to clean up this mess I kinda expect them to be able to clean it up properly as well.

I know.. I expect too much.  

God-Raped-Me

~DR.MOOFASA~

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 11:59 am
It's a 'shitty' job, but someone's gotta do it. *snerk* biggrin (i tease because i know you won't kill me)

yes, i definitely agree that people are disgusting. i can't recall how many feces-bombs i've walked in on with the washrooms at work. ALL over the place sometimes, and sometimes it's not just crap. gonk  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:52 pm
I feel really bad for my school's janitor, because some people, probably the little kids, always leave huge messes in the bathrooms.

On a personal level, my house is pretty clean because that's how my mom likes it, but my bedroom has literally about two square feet of space on the floor where you can walk without stepping on things. My closet is even worse. There is dust everywhere, and I'm beginning to be seriously concerned that something alive could be hiding in all the mess.
So yeah. I need to clean my room. But it's so messy I'd probably have to set aside a whole weekend for it. gonk  

Catalog Cats

~DR.MOOFASA~

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 9:24 pm
that's how i feel about attempting to organize all the papers and crap in my room O____________O; scary, daunting task.

what you said about your flor reminds me of this girl i used to know in high school... the rest of the house was clean, but her room looked like a tornado site xD clothes, books.. underwear.... everything EVERYWHERE! ... it always kind of made me paranoid going into her room gonk i never knew where to sit/stand and what i'd find there.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 1:02 pm
One of my biggest fears is that one day I'll reach into the pile of stuff and find a snake or a mouse or something in there. (I'd prefer the mouse over the snake if I had to pick though.)

It's irrational, but not entirely impossible.  

Catalog Cats

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces