Submit

Kirie BlackDiamond
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:50 pm
Oh dear god...here we go again lol  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:15 pm
Solf J Kimblee BOOM
Hmmm... I'll give it a try.

Roy! Come quickly! Roy runs over to Hughes expecting something of importance. What I am about to show you will leave you breathless. It will leave you mind complete altered. After today, you will be a new man whose insight on life will benefit him to no end. Are you ready to see what I have to show you? Roy nods in excitement. Hughes turns around and pulls out a photo of his little daughter Elicia wearing his glasses. Isn't this picture of my daughter too cute! She is too beautiful to discribe! If she had to wear glasses on a daily bases, I'm sure that boys would flock to her endlessly. Of course if that were to happen, I would beat the living s**t out of them but still, she is just cute! She would be the queen of all bookworms! The godess of the seeing impaired!!! She would leave all shocked by her humble expression as the sunlight would reflect off her glasses. Angels themselves would fly down from heaven and ask her to lead all of humanity, with her improved sense of sight! She would... Hughes continues to blabber on and on about his daughter as Mustang hits his head into a wall repetitively, leaving an increasing indent in the wall.

wow this is pretty amazing.

I have to say you remind me of my hughes. :] lol  

Mrs Gracia Hughes

Kirie BlackDiamond
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:59 am
Mrs Gracia Hughes
Solf J Kimblee BOOM
Hmmm... I'll give it a try.

Roy! Come quickly! Roy runs over to Hughes expecting something of importance. What I am about to show you will leave you breathless. It will leave you mind complete altered. After today, you will be a new man whose insight on life will benefit him to no end. Are you ready to see what I have to show you? Roy nods in excitement. Hughes turns around and pulls out a photo of his little daughter Elicia wearing his glasses. Isn't this picture of my daughter too cute! She is too beautiful to discribe! If she had to wear glasses on a daily bases, I'm sure that boys would flock to her endlessly. Of course if that were to happen, I would beat the living s**t out of them but still, she is just cute! She would be the queen of all bookworms! The godess of the seeing impaired!!! She would leave all shocked by her humble expression as the sunlight would reflect off her glasses. Angels themselves would fly down from heaven and ask her to lead all of humanity, with her improved sense of sight! She would... Hughes continues to blabber on and on about his daughter as Mustang hits his head into a wall repetitively, leaving an increasing indent in the wall.

wow this is pretty amazing.

I have to say you remind me of my hughes. :] lol

lol lol Hughes is not behaving Gracia-san xD  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:04 pm
Oh sure...all of a sudden somebody mimmicks me and then they are hughes...lol  

slothdad

Benevolent Sex Symbol

7,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100

CherryLen

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:21 am
I have to say that I love Hughes and all his babbling.
After all he makes things a lot more fun~!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:46 pm
he does xD  

Kirie BlackDiamond
Vice Captain

slothdad

Benevolent Sex Symbol

7,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:43 pm
Am I not here??!!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:38 pm
uh?, ohh you were right there xD  

Kirie BlackDiamond
Vice Captain

slothdad

Benevolent Sex Symbol

7,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:44 am
Lol Hughes was tired of people talking about him like he speaks in 3rd person or something...lol....  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:45 am
lol lol  

Kirie BlackDiamond
Vice Captain

Solf J Kimblee BOOM

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:08 pm
Family Man Hughes
Lol Hughes was tired of people talking about him like he speaks in 3rd person or something...lol....

Does someone need a hug. Don't worry, I won't blow you up. Gestures to Hughes to come over for a friendly hug.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:26 am
HUghes slowly turns around and sees kimblee as he srarts to run at him in slow motion while fields of daisys and marigolds start to appear. " KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMBLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  

slothdad

Benevolent Sex Symbol

7,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100

lordofworldz

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:44 pm
-watches the 2 of them run toward each other w/ a blank stare- well....should we leave u 2 to yourselves...?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:27 am
Tears of joy flow from Solf's eyes as he runs towards Maes. HUGHESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Solf J Kimblee BOOM

slothdad

Benevolent Sex Symbol

7,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:37 am
KIIMBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  
FMA Fan Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items