Submit

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:30 pm
I hated it upon site. And literally thought "I go away for a few hours and gaia goes to pieces!"
I use to have the My Gaia page open all the time to see who was online and change my stats ridiculously often.
Now it's at the bottom of the page... I hate it
And it calmed down but the first day I had like 50 suggestions for my interests. I was clicking around hoping I could close the thing.

-_- And yes I wish we could teach the developers to stop fixing what aint broke. Especially when there is plenty they could fix around here.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:33 pm
apparently whatever we think is broken, they don't think is, so they fix what we don't think is broken...  

Arcanas

Hunter

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:38 pm
I know how to make a point to them but how do you get several million opinionated impulsive people to go on even a one day don't log on strike. (much less a don't send them even a dime for one month stike)

Also dear gaia now why do I want a long list of noobish dead threads only vaguely related to my interests listed above stats of my friends? My friends are more important thanks <.<

Seriously if it wasn't for this guild and especially a handful of people here I would not even be on gaia anymore -_-

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:46 pm
seriously...  

Arcanas

Hunter

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:15 am
Elcia
I know how to make a point to them but how do you get several million opinionated impulsive people to go on even a one day don't log on strike. (much less a don't send them even a dime for one month stike)
I love this idea, but I agree. It would be very surprising if someone managed to convince people to do this. I'd sure as hell participate though.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:55 am
Uh...I honestly don't care at all. I never used the old "my Gaia" page. And it mostly showed the house and car that I never do anything with. At least with this new system I see things that I find interesting. Plus, when I get a friend request, I get sent right to that page where I can accept or deny with a single click.
*Shrug* I don't see what all the fuss is about. It's not the best looking thing in the world, but I really really don't care.  

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:56 pm
What it shows is fine, but I wish you could choose what you wanted up top or down below. Kind of like with profiles.

And I wish you could turn off notices or set the preference of how often it checks for new notices or something.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:16 pm
Apparently with the new system, you will not get notifications for trades or profile comments.
THAT is a big deal.  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:20 pm
Taeryyn
Apparently with the new system, you will not get notifications for trades or profile comments.
THAT is a big deal.
Seriously!? gonk It just keeps getting better and better, doesn't it...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:45 am
Yeah I just found that out about the trades. No profile comment alerts either??
WTF? They take away useful alerts and add pointless, annoying ones??? scream

... stare  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

emmmahy

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:58 am
WTF indeed. It is annoying. Why the F. would I need to know the price-tag on every single item in my wishilst? (now sporting about 5-6 dreams) And the profile comments and trades are apparently not important anymore *sigh*...I hate it. A lot.

PS: On my wishlist is a Kitten Star which I will never ever get and it's only there because I liked it before I saw the price and I never remember to take it off... Aaanyway, gaia says: notifications. I check it and see: An item from your wishlist Kitten Star (quoting from memory) is available at the Marketplace for 1 gold. Of course it isn't, why do you tease me, Gaia???

I hate it. A lot.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:22 am
I hear ya. I'm getting notified of items on my wishlist that aren't. even. for. sale.

"___ from your wishlist is available for 0 gold"

-_____________________________________________-  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kalib

Dangerous Admirer

13,365 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:46 am
Hey look a that they put the old one back. Ha looks like all of gaia made enough of a fuss.
Edit: or not...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:31 am
I just realized we don't get told we have profile comments anymore! I never go in there unless I get an announcement now I'll fail to get back to people forever gonk  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

emmmahy

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:42 am