Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Free Spirit, Captive Heart~(1x1)~Cannibalistically Filled~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

heckal2

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:56 pm
Kito didn't stop her...yet. He let her run out and escape. "Why did you let her escape you crazy..." Kito kicked him in the face to make him shut up. "Geez you talk to loud." He pulled out a small PDA looking thing. A map formed on the screen and so did a moving dot. "Ahh got to love gps. Didn't have this then i would have to hunt her. Well lets play." He said disappearing from the store, without a trace.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:09 pm
Heather could hardly believer her luck! She was out! Dodging cars and hopping fences, she ran as far away from the slave shop as she could. Once she was far enough to feel safe from pursuers, she paused and tried to get her bearings. She wanted to go home! She wanted to go back to her family. She sniffed the air and her ears swiveled. "Let's try . . . this way." she said and started running off to her left. Wouldn't her mother and father be surprised when she turned up at the door! That b*****d didn't know what he'd been doing when he left the door wide open for her to escape! Best run of luck she'd had since being kidnapped. She was sure not going to waste it!  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

heckal2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:08 am
Kito wasn't far from her using the GPS in her neck. Plus with the other side of his race he followed without delay. He stopped at an alley way and peeked out following her. "So she seems to have a destination it seems. Lets see where that leads," he said with a creepy grin on his face. He then disappeared again. He popped up a little far ahead and sat down on the street. He watched her start running his way and just wanted to see if she even saw him sitting there.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:03 pm
Heather wasn't really paying much attention to her surroundings save for looking for things from her memory to lead her home. She ran right past Kito and didn't even notice. At the end of the block she stopped and then made a right turn, running down that part of the block.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

heckal2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:13 pm
Kito grinned as she was to concerned on getting to her destination. "Hmm....maybe i'll wait now and see. Where are you going missy?" He said to no one in particular. He stared at the GPS, waiting for the little blinking dot to stop moving. He whistled a tune as he waited.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:24 pm
Heather made many turns, trying to find her family, but nothing was really jogging her memory. She wound up by a park in all her running and slowed down a little, sighing. "Dammit . . . where are they?" she murmured softly, her ears lowering against her head a little. She kicked a rock to release some frustration. She looked over at the swings. She remembered a swingset by her house . . . she always wanted to go higher . . .

Heather sat down on one of the swings and started to push herself back and forth a little, keeping her feet on the ground all the while. Her grip tightened on the chains keeping the swing supported. "I want to go home, but I can't remember where home is . . ." she murmured before she hung her head, staring straight down at the ground, sighing some more. "This sucks . . ." she murmured softly.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

heckal2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:34 pm
He noticed she stopped and grinned. "So that's where you were going? Or are you lost? No matter," he said standing up. He walked out of anyone's sight and disappeared.
He popped back up near heather and saw her on the swing. He just smiled and walked up behind her and sat on the swing next to hers. "So was this where you were going or are you lost? This seems odd," he said waiting for her reaction to him being there.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:19 pm
Heather jumped off the swing, snarling as she turned and faced him, though she was backing away slowly. "How the ******** did you get there?!" she snapped, thoroughly startled.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

heckal2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:21 pm
"You must not know i am not fully human. I let you escape wondering where you would go. i was bored and wanted to have some fun," he said swinging in the swing a bit. He smiled like a little kid while he did that. "So what are you going to do now?" Now he was just teasing her.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:05 pm
Heather growled, glaring at him. Not human huh? Then she'd have to take him out to get free . . . if that was how he had found her. She didn't want to lead anyone to her family. She didn't want them to become slaves as well. With a snarl she charged at him, aiming to kill. Now, she was even more serious than she had been in the shop. Back there, she'd just been trying to get out. Now, she was trying to make sure the guy wouldn't interfere in her life ever again.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

heckal2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:09 pm
His eyes widened a bit at her speed as he dodged her charge. She was fast but hhe has been fighting for his entire life. He didn't want to hurt her to badly so he just tripped her when he dodged and pulled out a hammer. He didn't have one before...where did it come from. He knew and didn't want to say just yet. "Bad girl," he teased.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:16 pm
Heather used the structure of the playground to her advantage, grabbing a pole that was used to help support the structure to steady herself after she was tripped and she growled at the man before she climbed up a little on the pole before she leaped at Kito. After all, he couldn't trip her midair, and she knew how to fight. She'd been doing it ever since she was kidnapped. She could improvise well. So he got a weapon out of nowhere, she could cope. Sure, she never actually won any of the fights, but they all cheated. At least in her view they did.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

heckal2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:19 pm
He grinned and chucked the hammer at her as she was in the air. He aimed for her shoulder. It was one of those large hammers that could crack a skull open so he didn't want to aim for the head. He was already in a defensive stance half a sec after he threw the thing.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:28 pm
Heather's eyes widened as the hammer came at her. She growled a little before trying to catch the thing.

Big mistake.

A crack resounded through the air as Heather was knocked backwards, falling down into the sand of the playground, clenching her teeth from the pain and her right hand was clenched so much her palm was bleeding from her nails digging into the skin. Her left arm lay limp and at an unnatural angle to the side of her body. Blood was pooling around it and bone could be seen. Her fingers had been bent back and her wrist had twisted ninety degrees to the side. Midway up her forearm, bone had shot through the skin where it was broken and took a turn as it continued up the elbow where yet more bone was sticking straight out. Heather was in so much pain, it was taking everything she had not to scream. It was amazing that she actually wasn't making a sound other than choppy rough breaths. Save for the rise and fall of her chest, it seemed that she was entirely paralyzed from the pain.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

heckal2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:33 pm
He sighed then walked forward. He didn't think she would try and catch it. "You are an idiot but...I can't let you stay injured. Now be a good girl and sit still. I'll fix it if you let me. So will you let me help?" He asked still far enough away from her. He saw the wrist a bit better now and sighed again. "Damn that looks bad. You will bleed to death if it stays. If you don't let me fix it I'll just do it when you pass out."  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff