Southern Crystalina

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:13 pm
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina

Geeze from those bones popping it sounds like you haven't stretched in ages. OH I love kitties! Do you mind if I pet him him?
hehe i havne't stretched in a while... *chuckles slightly then smiles* yes you may pet him... his name is Regret. 3nodding

*smiles and looks at him curiously* Why is he named Regret?
*sighs* well a long time ago, i had these friends... about a month later they backstab me and leave me for dead basically... so when i got this CoCo i named him Regret because it always reminds me of the regret i felt when they backstabbed me... *frowns a bit then wipes his eyes, smiles once again as he looks at you*
Oh I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel sad. How about I change the subject?
*waves hand gently* oh no... you didn't make me feel sad, it's not your fault at all. *smiles warmly and sits down on the couch* so... how old are you?
Okay as long as your not sad. *smiles back 17 how about you?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:14 pm
Welcome to the guild. I'm glad tho have you here. Hope you enjoy yourself.  

Seth Cash
Captain

Apollo Thrace

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:15 pm
Southern Crystalina
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina

*sighs* well a long time ago, i had these friends... about a month later they backstab me and leave me for dead basically... so when i got this CoCo i named him Regret because it always reminds me of the regret i felt when they backstabbed me... *frowns a bit then wipes his eyes, smiles once again as he looks at you*
Oh I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel sad. How about I change the subject?
*waves hand gently* oh no... you didn't make me feel sad, it's not your fault at all. *smiles warmly and sits down on the couch* so... how old are you?
ah, you older than me... *chuckles and watches Regret jump in your arms* im 16.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:18 pm
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina

*grabs Regret and pets him* he's soo cute. yep I am older than you.  

Southern Crystalina

Evil Fire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:18 pm
hello guys ...I am new to the guild aswell and just thought I would pop in to say hi  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:20 pm
Evil Fire
hello guys ...I am new to the guild aswell and just thought I would pop in to say hi
well hello!  

Southern Crystalina

Apollo Thrace

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:20 pm
Southern Crystalina
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina
he sure likes you... *scratches his head* so what kind of stuff do you like?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:21 pm
Seth Cash
Welcome to the guild. I'm glad tho have you here. Hope you enjoy yourself.
Thanks and I will.  

Southern Crystalina

Southern Crystalina

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:22 pm
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina
*keeps petting Regret* swimming, running, the military, and the mafia  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:26 pm
Southern Crystalina
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina
ah... im a fan of militaristic stuff... i don't personally wanna go into the military myself, but i like the stuff they have. sweatdrop *scratches his chest, his shirt coming up some, exposing a few scars*  

Apollo Thrace

Southern Crystalina

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:27 pm
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina
ah... im a fan of militaristic stuff... i don't personally wanna go into the military myself, but i like the stuff they have. sweatdrop *scratches his chest, his shirt coming up some, exposing a few scars*
*gasps when she sees his scars* what happened there?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:30 pm
Southern Crystalina
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina
oh these? *takes his shirt off exposing lots of scars and muscle* lots of battles i had to endure when i got backstabbed... sweatdrop  

Apollo Thrace

Southern Crystalina

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:32 pm
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina
oh these? *takes his shirt off exposing lots of scars and muscle* lots of battles i had to endure when i got backstabbed... sweatdrop
goodness*blushes once she sees his muscles* they must have been some really bad battles. I would never do that to my friends. I don't see how someone could. Well I guess that's my problem I try to be nice to everyone.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:34 pm
Southern Crystalina
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina
goodness*blushes once she sees his muscles* they must have been some really bad battles. I would never do that to my friends. I don't see how someone could. Well I guess that's my problem I try to be nice to everyone.
well... finds out they were never my friends, it was just some sick plot to kill me... stare *turns his back to show bulletwould scars* it was... im suprised i got out alive... *stretches and flexes his muscles*  

Apollo Thrace

Southern Crystalina

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:35 pm
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina
well... finds out they were never my friends, it was just some sick plot to kill me... stare *turns his back to show bulletwould scars* it was... im suprised i got out alive... *stretches and flexes his muscles*
Geeze....wow nice muscles *feels his abs and his arm muscle*  
Mogul District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces