Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Slaves for the Taking...Open/Reserved/ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:10 pm
"Fine fine...and if she doesn't act right she's coming right back to here...got it?" He looks at her with a smirk. "And im sure he wont be so nice next time,pointy ears." He pays the man and walks out with her hand cuffed. (got it from the slave trader.)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:13 pm
Zee grimaces at the slave trader as he takes the money from the man. The guy cuffs her and starts walking out with her. She looks at him finally getting a good look at his face, "Hmmm tall, strong arms, intense eyes." she mutters quietly to herself, "This could be a problem."  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:22 pm
He pushes her into his car and drives away from the store. ".....you know you should just accept your going to be my slave."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:28 pm
She turns and looks at him, "I don't work for anyone. Not you, not that stupid man of slave trader, no one." she said grimicing. Zee looks at the man. "I do have a question though. What's your name? I can't write horrible things about you if i dont know your name." idiot don't let him know you can write. "crap." she muttered.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:35 pm
"Ah so your educated? well now this will work well for me." he laughs a little bit. "So you want to know who i am? im Drake. and me and my friends basically run this town."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:37 pm
She looks at him and glares. "Yes i am educated. And nice to meet you Drake." she spits the words at him. "And i wouldnt give a damn if you and your friends ran the whole world." she said close enough to face that she coud rip his face off with her teeth.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:42 pm
He reaches out and yanks very hard on the tip of her ear while keeping his eyes on the road. "You keep on your side."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:39 pm
She grimaces at the pain. Then tries to pull away. "Get your hand off of me." she says strongly. She pulls her head winching harder as he doesn't let go.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:42 pm
"Then tell me you'll stop acting like a child,pointy." he pulls in the opposite direction so it hurts more.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:47 pm
She moves toward the direction that he is pulling to subside the pain. "If me acting childish pisses you off then no." she feels him pull harder. "OUCH! Ok fine. I.... Ouch... will." she says quietly not wanting to admit defeat.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:49 pm
He smiles and lets go,then shoves her to her side. "Good slave." He said with a slightly mocking tone and a chuckle."If you act right i might actually give you some minor things...like a bed."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:55 pm
"Of course i'll obey, Master." she says spitting the words at him, "Don't call me your slave." she turns and looks out the window and watches the countryside go by.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:01 pm
"That's much better showing proper respect for you owner....and if i dont call you that then what should i call you pointy?" He smirks,he always did have fun pissing people off and girls like her were his favorite to play with. "A shame i'll have to break that fighting spirit of her's." he thought to himself sadly.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:07 pm
"My name is Zyair. But if no one calls me that and lives. Call me Zee. Like the letter." she said still watching the country go by. "Where are we going." she says irritabley to him. "Well?" she says more harshly.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:12 pm
"Well zee,it's my house and it's very far from ears that can hear screams...if you catch my drift....it's not that big but it's not too small either...hope you enjoy cleaning." he said with a small chuckle at the end.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff