Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Chance! Full 1x1 Starting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:52 pm
((Its afternoon XD))
Kojiro sighed, she watched her turn away,"...That look...I know im gonna be regret this...but I cant just turn her away..." he figured, he sighed,"...Wait..." he said simply, he stepped forward and put his hand out, trying to stop her, he knew this wasn't the plan, but what harm could it do?  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:08 pm
( Nu-uuh! >.< )
Rinsei smiled to herself, and turned to look at him, confusion in her eyes though she really wasn't confused. "Yes...?" She asked, hope in her voice as she took a step back towards the boy.  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:18 pm
Kojiro crossed his arms again,"...Wh-when can you start?" he asked simply, with a somewhat embarrassed smile, he felt he would regret this,"...Im sure we have a position available..." he said finally,"...She tricked me..." he thought to himself, knowing perfectly well he felt guilty, and she had no part in fooling him.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:29 pm
Rinsei giggled happily, knowing her little trick had worked on the boy. She smiled softly at his embarrassed smile. "Right now, if you'd like," she said, wringin the hem of her shirt again. Okay, now came the real nervous part. Going inside the apartements with the boy. She was always being paranoid like this, or course, but still! Boy!!  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:54 pm
Kojiro nodded,"...That works I guess..." he thought rather at a loss, he never expected to have a maid for his own, he didn't know what to do, he looked at her and then stepped aside,"...Please come in...erm...what was your name again?" he asked quietly.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:08 pm
Rinsei walked in, and stiffled a giggle as she looked at how unkept the place was. "Not much of a cleaner, i see," she said, giggling again, and running a finger along a wall. Dust... "My name is Rinsei... Rinsei Youso. Uhm.... Have you ever believed in sprites?" She asked, as she turned to look at the boy, he face serious.  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:20 pm
Kojiro looked at her,"H-Hey!" he said in defense, not sure how to counter that, "...Never mind...Nice to meet you Rinsei...sprites?...." Kojiro simply put his hand behind his head,"...Not really...I never really knew much about them...so I cant really believe in them..." He was some what caught offguard by her face, "...Is she crazy?...sprites?...the first thing this maid wants to know if I believe in sprites...i knew this was a bad idea..." he thought.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:03 am
Rinsei giggled, and shook her head at him. "That's okay. That's why I'm here, right? I don't mind cleaning, I'm a fast worker," she said, with a slight grin. She looked around, wondering if he had any plants. It didn't seem like it, which was a pretty good moove. Any plant would have died inside here. She walked out of the apartemnts for a second, grabbing a flower plot that was just sitting there, and came back in. She set it down on the ground, and once again faced the boy. "I guess you can call a sprite and a spirit the same thing. But either way..." she looked past him, and went to close the door, before going back to the pot, and making herself busy with patting the soil. "I'm one of those spirits, you see. Nature, naturally," and as she said this, the flower sprouted out from the soil, the petal growing to 5 time their original size, and the leaves turning an emerald green.  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:15 pm
Kojiro looked at her with disbelief,"...You...a sprite...." he said, still barely grasping the idea, simply because it was all so sudden, he blinked slightly at the growing foliage, unsure what to say,"...My Maid...is magic..." he thought to himself, it still felt strange to even think about it, he imagined himself entangled in vines, begging his maid for mercy and she glared at him with evil eyes, he shook the thought out of his head and then looked at her, " I better not make her mad...." he figured, he put his arms on his hips and thought for a minute,"...Fast worker?...thats good...I suppose we could get more plants...Im afraid I dont have a uniform for you just yet..." he closed his eyes and made a nervous chuckle,"...Nor did I plan on getting one..." he thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:45 pm
Rinsei smiled at him, the flower shrinking down to its normal size. "I though I'd just let you know, since I'll be having my plant's help with cleaning," she said, so matter-of-factly. She then put a finger to her lips, winking. "But you'll have to keep it a secret!" She giggled, and looked around the place. "That's okay. I don't mine getting dirty," she said, pondering on what to start first.  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:42 pm
Kojiro nodded,"...you have my word...." he promised, knowing he would rather have her distrust him, he sighed though, something seemed strange about her, "...Alright...Rinsei...Its almost time for dinner...I suppose it would be best to prepare a suitable meal for you as a welcoming gesture...I am heading to the market to gather some ingredients...I will be back shortly..." he said quietly, he grabbed his coat and walked out, gently closing the door behind him.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:16 pm
Rinsei nodded. "Okay. I'll start cleaning," she said, as he closed the door. The plant that had just been a flower turned to a vine, with branches of vines coming from the vine, and she walked around the apartment, her vines straightening things that were upturned, killing small bugs, and dusting off sipderwebs and the such. She hummed light as she worked.  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:58 pm
Kojiro looked around, picking out spices and ingredients for dinner, he thought about what had happened in merely a few hours,"...A maid?...In my home...I wonder if she is going to be moving in...that means..." he thought for a moment and then could not come up with anything, then he continued to purchase the food, he figured he would make something special, instant food could wait for a while.  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 11:32 pm
After cleaning two rooms, Rinsei felt drained of all energy. She had been pretty tired before sprinting to the boy's house, and then cleaning some. As she was moving a futon to a better place inside one of the rooms, she tripped and fell onto it. Instead of getting up and dusting herself off, she let her eyes flutter close. Her vines wrapped around her in a sort of blanket type way, and she fell asleep quickly, dust settling lightly on her clothes.  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 1:51 am
Kojiro looked at the setting sun as he walked home, he simply let his mind wander as he looked at the darkening sky. He looked up when he reached his home, the building seemed empty before, but now...well...it was still empty but he knew there was someone else inside. He opened the door and walked inside, he looked around,"..Rinsei?...are you here?" he asked quietly, it was quiet, and he was worried something happened while he was gone, he looked around and went into one of the rooms, he was surprised, he had not seen anything clean like that since he had first moved in. He continued walking around and then stopped when a slight breathing caught his hearing, he looked towards a half closed door and saw her, sleeping on one of the futons, she was covered on a light layer of dust. He was silent for a moment,"...Isnt she supposed to be cleaning?...But..." he looked at her face, she looked so peaceful,"...she must be tired..." he walked out and came back with a blanked and placed it over the vines,"...That should do it..." he said in a low whisper,"...I guess she isnt like most maids...." he figured. He walked into te Kitchen and began boiling some water, and began preparing a meal for himself and his new maid.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff