Screams and moans
  Wails and groans
  Graves and stones
View Results

Sautana

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:16 am
spooky_sez
DancesWithBats
I like her work, and her aesthetic is interesting. Her found objects are fascinating, but I kinda wish everything she did didn't just look like she arranged a few items and then put it up for display. Despite this, I keep going back to her web page to look at the works.

If anyone wants anything from her, she has an etsy page. http://www.etsy.com/shop/morbidanatomyart

I know what you mean, they all look pretty similar.
Thanks for the link, I didn't even know she sold them!

woah they actually sell these :O Now I want them more than ever D:

Thanks for the link...

thanks for the the link spooky I really love the magpie :O they look so pretty  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:08 pm
That's cool. Magpies are awesome! They're all over the place here. Live or dead, magpies rock.  

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:09 pm
Diabolica-III
spooky_sez
Diabolica-III
biggrin yay thanks for the link... Ive been looking for links like these...

I too have an interest with Victorian-era, skeletons, anatomic sketches and most especially taxidermy heart

Unfortunately I cant go as well since I live in the Philippines =3= the Gothic- subculture is barely seen here

Isn't taxidermy great? I'd love to see a taxidermy exhibition! Hopefully one day you can travel and see all the dead animals you can!

I will definitely save up to travel just to see dead animals... I actually want to be a part time taxidermist biggrin

Really? That's badass! I guess you have to go to class for that, not just buy a taxidermy book and go looking for roadkill?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:44 am
spooky_sez
Diabolica-III
spooky_sez
Diabolica-III
biggrin yay thanks for the link... Ive been looking for links like these...

I too have an interest with Victorian-era, skeletons, anatomic sketches and most especially taxidermy heart

Unfortunately I cant go as well since I live in the Philippines =3= the Gothic- subculture is barely seen here

Isn't taxidermy great? I'd love to see a taxidermy exhibition! Hopefully one day you can travel and see all the dead animals you can!

I will definitely save up to travel just to see dead animals... I actually want to be a part time taxidermist biggrin

Really? That's badass! I guess you have to go to class for that, not just buy a taxidermy book and go looking for roadkill?

People say being a Taxidermist requires Biology lessons + the talent for sewing things and stuff like that (not very good with sewing =3=) I think a book would really be helpful though XD  

Sautana

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:46 am
Forty pounds of Serbian eyes and messy genocide methods. http://www.srpska-mreza.com/History/ww2/ustashi.html

A bit TL;DR, though.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:42 am
DancesWithBats
I like her work, and her aesthetic is interesting. Her found objects are fascinating, but I kinda wish everything she did didn't just look like she arranged a few items and then put it up for display. Despite this, I keep going back to her web page to look at the works.

If anyone wants anything from her, she has an etsy page. http://www.etsy.com/shop/morbidanatomyart

Three dollars and fifty ? aint that kinda cheap, or is it me who is misunderstanding something ?

anyway, i really like thees pieces. Makes' me think of steam-punk, mad doctor's and scientist's, and an essence of ghostly presence. Maybe i should buy some of these work of art's someday.  

doom1000

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 9:39 pm