Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Taken~ {1x1} [O/F/S] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:10 pm
Lyra growls at Ryuu,"You wish." She pulled the blade out of her paw and then spins fast so that he clips him with his sword in his shouler as she went to kick her head. Then, she throw the sword that it got stuck in the wall. She lungs at him again going for his arms.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:31 am
Ryuu smiles and headbutts her as she grabs his arm not allowing him to move or attack besides with a headbutt.Ryuu pushes toward her headbutting her harder each time  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:33 pm
Lyra grunt as she got headbuted by Ryuu. She dug her claws into his arm before throw him toward the wall that did have his sword in is. Before he could act, she was running at him with her teeth showing ready to bite him.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:23 pm
Ryuu does a quick flip and throws the sword piercing her chest and kicks it jamming it further into her laughing. The king watches in enjoyment  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:30 pm
Lyra lets out a small yelp when the went into her chest ,but it didn't hit anything that was major in her body. The blood loss made her weak ,so she changed back into her human form with the sword still sticking out of her. She grabbed it with both hands as she grits her teeth ,and then she puts it out so she could heal ,but she passes out from all the pain and blood loss.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:32 pm
he catches her"Thanks i like a fighter" he laughs and carries her off after sheathing his blade. Ryuu chains her to his bed a small cute collar now on her neck refraining her from changing  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:36 pm
Lyra's body was slowly healing itself as she layed on the cold floor. After a good ten minutes, she finally wakes up. Her eyes flutter open to see a different room than what she was in earlier. She shot straight up to only make her gasp a little in pain. She looks at the blood on her cloths,"s**t."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:41 pm
Ryuu jerks the chain hooking her to his bed and grips her hair and pulls hard"I won so give me your undying loyalty say it" he orders and presses his blade to her neck hard  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:45 pm
Lyra gritted her teeth together that she wouldn't make a sound when he pulled her hair. She glared at him,"Fine, but when I get the chance, I will kill you without thinking twice about it vampire." Her canines grow a little over her lips as she looked at him.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:47 pm
"bad move" he grabs one of her canines and rips it from her mouth"Say that your my good little slave or everytime they grow back ill rip them out" he smiles sadistically  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:50 pm
Lyra made a yelp when he pulled her canine out ,and she made the other grow small before he could pulled that one out as well. She shook her head,"I will never be your slave ,adn if you were smart, you know they only show when I want them to." She felt the blood in her mouth slowly stop as it healed.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:54 pm
Ryuu lifts her to his lap by her hair and smiles"You are very beautiful why not become my slave and ill be nice instead of having to break you down" he whispers and bites into her neck letting the venom burn her even though unnaffective  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:00 pm
Lyra went a low growl form in her chest as she sat in his lap. She glares at him,"I would't ever be your slave ,so I'll take being breaken." She felt her skin ground hotter than normal and it felt like she was buring from the inside. She let her hands grow to claws and dig into his skin to make him let go of her neck.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:03 pm
quickly he bound her hands and bit harder"you lost the fight i would have released you if you one now please i hate acting like we are enemies this war doesnt make me happy watching myne and your people die over land its dumb" he snarls in extreme anger  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:07 pm
Lyra tried to free her arms as she felt him bite harder into her. She glared at him,"If I don't fight than I'll be the last of my kind ,and I will not have that. The war will still go on matter what happens." She turns her head from him,"It doesn't matter. No one can stop it."

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff