Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Henshin Imperium

Back to Guilds

Where the worlds of Power Rangers and Tokusastu (Sentai and Kamen Rider) collide. 

Tags: Role Playing, Kamen Rider, Sentai, Henshin, Tokusatsu 

Reply Imperium HQ
Donations? Suggestions or Feedback? Post Here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr Jes
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:23 pm
Saicosis7
Mr Jes
Saicosis7
Well maybe we need to spread the word about our group?

The question then is how? Gaia or somewhere else?

Both! I can get my friends who like super sentai and other toketsatsu to get on gaia more, or create accounts. And if we spread our logo's around the other forums durring events it might help as well. I mean in my sig i got henshin imperium..more need to do that as well.

We can do that (both), that and we can start creating more sigs like we used to in that Thread of yours.

At one point, I was trying to get that three (now four?) main Tokusatsu Guilds together. We stand a better chance if we stand together.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:20 am
Mr Jes
Nadira
Mr Jes
((Time to put this thread to good use again.))

So like I mentioned in the announcement, what do you think needs to be changed? Some I covered or something else. Honesty is the key here.

Personally, I'd love to have activity back up (I have a personal goal to beat the post count of a few other guilds I'm in!) and re-open the Vs. Subforum. It was really something that I felt made the guild unique. And personally, I didn't like shutting it down.

Why did you shut it down?

I shut it down because only two people (Sai and Itami) were contributing regularly and by the Subforum rules I couldn't say who I thought would win... except if it was for a tie breaker.

Also, thank you for your kind words. Really. This guild's success has gone far beyond what I thought was possible. All thanks to its members.

Saicosis7

I wondered if you needed gold, I could always donate to this guild....if that helps. Does it help?  

Nadira

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Mr Jes
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:57 pm
Nadira
Mr Jes
Nadira
Mr Jes

So like I mentioned in the announcement, what do you think needs to be changed? Some I covered or something else. Honesty is the key here.

Personally, I'd love to have activity back up (I have a personal goal to beat the post count of a few other guilds I'm in!) and re-open the Vs. Subforum. It was really something that I felt made the guild unique. And personally, I didn't like shutting it down.

I shut it down because only two people (Sai and Itami) were contributing regularly and by the Subforum rules I couldn't say who I thought would win... except if it was for a tie breaker.

Also, thank you for your kind words. Really. This guild's success has gone far beyond what I thought was possible. All thanks to its members.

Saicosis7

I wondered if you needed gold, I could always donate to this guild....if that helps. Does it help?

To restart/continue certain things like that (including RP's) the main thing I need is activity. And unfortunately only one or two people wont cut it.

Though interest/enthusiasm really helps too. >.<

As far the Donating thingy goes, don't worry about it. Only donate if you want to. This is a place meant for fans to come together and fun. I never wanted to charge anybody for that.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:45 am
Mr Jes
Nadira
Mr Jes
Nadira
Mr Jes

Saicosis7

To restart/continue certain things like that (including RP's) the main thing I need is activity. And unfortunately only one or two people wont cut it.

As far the Donating thingy goes, don't worry about it. Only donate if you want to. This is a place meant for fans to come together and fun. I never wanted to charge anybody for that.

Yes, I could understand that. I forum with two people. razz Well, all of my mule accounts are dead, so I am can't make you two, a five anymore. Ever since Gaia changed their rules five years ago (gosh, it's been THAT long), I haven't been able to access them...Oh Well.

I guess I just need a banner to add to my Gaian character. Do you have any banners?  

Nadira

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Mr Jes
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:25 pm
Nadira
Mr Jes
Nadira
Mr Jes
Nadira

Saicosis7

Yes, I could understand that. I forum with two people. razz Well, all of my mule accounts are dead, so I am can't make you two, a five anymore. Ever since Gaia changed their rules five years ago (gosh, it's been THAT long), I haven't been able to access them...Oh Well.

I guess I just need a banner to add to my Gaian character. Do you have any banners?

lol I have a mule, but I hardly use it. My main just makes things easier. Not that I would encourage mule use either. >.<

Well Sai has a thread where he's made some banners. I'm sure he'll be happy to make a few more. 3nodding  
Imperium HQ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff