Music You Might Be Interested In Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spuntino
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:14 pm
Ahhh. Have you heard their newest album, though? I always liked a handful of their songs, but this new album... I can listen to it on loop for hours. haha

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:13 pm
I feel the same with the new D'espairsRay single. It's so damn catchy.
And the new Poets of the Fall album is just beautiful *sniffles*

ps. Deja vu

The World Within

MissLavenda

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:43 pm
spuntino
Ahhh. Have you heard their newest album, though? I always liked a handful of their songs, but this new album... I can listen to it on loop for hours. haha

Nope. Sorry. But I know an album or two like that (one of them being Within Temptation's The Heart of Everything).  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:47 am
I liked those songs so much I bought their album on itunes! ^_^ Thank you.  

cagalli1543

7,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Junior Trader 100

cagalli1543

7,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:52 am
LavanderLoli
spuntino

Nope. Sorry. But I know an album or two like that (one of them being Within Temptation's The Heart of Everything).
That group is really good! Do you have their other albums?  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 12:23 pm
cagalli1543
LavanderLoli
spuntino

That group is really good! Do you have their other albums?

I don't *fail* but I've heard all or parts of almost every song off of them. I don't know which of the two I like more, probably their first (Mother Earth). Fav. song is definetely "the Truth Beneath the Rose" on H of E, though.  

MissLavenda

The World Within

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 1:17 pm
I used to listen to them.

But speaking of music not so expected for a lolita, I went to an Alice In Chains show.
Anyone else going? :C

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 6:09 pm
The World Within

But speaking of music not so expected for a lolita, I went to an Alice In Chains show.

OMG Alice in Chains FTW.
Where was this show?  

MissLavenda

The World Within

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 1:42 pm
LavanderLoli
The World Within

OMG Alice in Chains FTW.
Where was this show?

Glens Falls, NY! :3
I was seriously blown away. They're actually better live in my opinion.
And pardon my saying, but that singer has beautiful hips. whee

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 3:55 pm
LavanderLoli
spuntino

Within Temptation isn't bad at all, but I feel like her vocals are a bit on the timid side for a lot of their songs. Like she isn't quite sure of herself. I do like Angels quite a bit, and The Howling.

Try this one, though. It's from Design Your Universe: Martyr of the Free Word

spuntino
Crew

MissLavenda

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:28 pm
The World Within
LavanderLoli
The World Within

OMG Alice in Chains FTW.
Where was this show?

Oh my, a fellow New Yorker! That's a bit far from where I live, though sad
Spunito- that song rocks. I guess I assumed that Simone always sang full-out opera (Like Nightwish used to and still does sometimes). But yeah, after I made that comment I went and looked up some Epica and Nightwish songs and realized that they don't. It's all good stuff.
And, regarding European bands, Lacuna Coil....? (I love them)
You think Sharon sounds unsure of herself? I never picked up on that, but now that you mention It, I see what you mean. I think her voice is just softer, though- you know, compared to Simone and such.  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:46 pm
LavanderLoli
The World Within
LavanderLoli
The World Within

OMG Alice in Chains FTW.
Where was this show?

Spunito- that song rocks. I guess I assumed that Simone always sang full-out opera (Like Nightwish used to and still does sometimes). But yeah, after I made that comment I went and looked up some Epica and Nightwish songs and realized that they don't. It's all good stuff.
You think Sharon sounds unsure of herself? I never picked up on that, but now that you mention It, I see what you mean. I think her voice is just softer, though- you know, compared to Simone and such.

Nightwish has moved waaaaay far away from operatic lately. They ditched Tarja and picked up Annette, and her chemistry with the band is far, far superior. She definitely suits the new style they'ved picked up.

As for Lacuna Coil, I like a few of their songs, yeah. You might like In This Moment if you're fond of Lacuna Coil, actually. The Dream is a really good album, I especially like Forever.

spuntino
Crew

MissLavenda

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 12:59 pm
spuntino
LavanderLoli
The World Within
LavanderLoli
The World Within

OMG Alice in Chains FTW.
Where was this show?

Nightwish has moved waaaaay far away from operatic lately. They ditched Tarja and picked up Annette, and her chemistry with the band is far, far superior. She definitely suits the new style they'ved picked up.

As for Lacuna Coil, I like a few of their songs, yeah. You might like In This Moment if you're fond of Lacuna Coil, actually. The Dream is a really good album, I especially like Forever.

I love Nightwish's new stuff. As for In This Moment, I'm not sure. I'll definitely check them out, though.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:44 am
I listen to visual kei more than anything else. ^ ^;
Many bands have an elegant essence over their songs, some fit with lolita styles.
Not so much sweet loli, but classic and gothic?

They're pretty obvious..
Some I can think of from the top of my head ;
Malice Mizer, Versailles Philharmonic Quintet, HIZAKI Grace Project, NoveLis, Secilia Luna, Moi Dix Mois, ALI Project, GPKISM, Kaya, Közi, some songs by LAREINE

tieru

Blessed Fairy

MissLavenda

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:19 pm
tieru
I listen to visual kei more than anything else. ^ ^;
Many bands have an elegant essence over their songs, some fit with lolita styles.
Not so much sweet loli, but classic and gothic?

They're pretty obvious..
Some I can think of from the top of my head ;
Malice Mizer, Versailles Philharmonic Quintet, HIZAKI Grace Project, NoveLis, Secilia Luna, Moi Dix Mois, ALI Project, GPKISM, Kaya, Közi, some songs by LAREINE

Oooh, I love ALI project!!!  
The Lolita Society.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces