Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Into the Garden We Go~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pumpkin Meister

350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:22 pm
Amy Asaika ~ Slave
User Image

My eyes flutter open at the sound of waves crashing against sand. "Whaaa.....?" I say, confused about where I am. I'm on a beach, but nothing seems familiar,and I have a feeling something is missing.
Looking around curiously, I realize I'm in a dream, because this doesn't feel the same as reality. Though I can't remember anything...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:29 pm
User Image
Emma - Slave
✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶

Emma opened her eyes, looking around at all the beautiful flowers and animals. She skipped to her cottage and started to make her lunch, bread buttered with margarine and topped with cheese.

"I've been here so long... I can't even remember when I haven't been here!" she said to herself, holding back a sob of loneliness.

((Did I do this correctly or is she in the wrong place..? I put her in her dream world.  

Angel Lighting

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:03 pm
(( Smart Entrance EVERYBODY!~ ))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:50 pm
Lerista felt strange. One minute he was at home and the next he felt grass beneath his feet and the small of a salty sea breeze. When he opened his eyes he could see several other people around him, including some in collars. Looking down at himself he tilted his head a bit in confusion.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:00 pm
(( Yay now everyone had entered the way of the RPERS. ))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:52 pm
Kasumi was wondering around the shopping district when she saw this shop, "Antiques, huh?" having a thing for antiquities herself she went inside and saw the books, "Wow. I've never seen these before." she picked one book and looked at it when she saw a boy on the other side, "Hello." she smiled at him

eanne16

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:03 pm
(( I'm bubbling like hot chocolate!~ ))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:12 pm
Lerista stretched and looked down at his feet. "Great, wherever I am...they forgot my shoes..." He sighed and looked behind him. As he did he took in a breath. It was a gorgeous sight. The ocean stretched as far as he could see. That would explain the smell....was this a dream of some sort. He pinched himself and flinched as it hurt. "Its real..." He sat down heavily in the sand and looked back out at the water. "Where am I...?" He made out a house a bit but the ocean made a better view.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:26 pm
Hatsune Miku

User Image
Hatsune felt like she was being drifted by the river. Going up and down. Finally she woke up and fell into the water. Cold she swam to shore. Lifting herself up, she gasped. 'Where am I' Hatsune thought. Looking around she was amazed. It was her dream place. Where she always wanted to go. Looking around everything was exactly everything she ever dream of. From the flowers to the oceans. She was smiling almost blushing as the colors danced of the land like a painting. Still she wanted to go back home. This isn't reality this place is the place she dreamed of. Its not a true place. If it was real there wouldn't be flying pandas.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:34 pm
Hiroko walked to one of the large windows that let in natural light and sat down to read some of the books. He looked out and saw a beautiful ocean area and smiled "Wow that is beautiful" He whispered before he decided to take the books and go sit outside to read  

Sezuel1

eanne16

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:11 am
The scent of the ocean. Wait, why does it smell like that? thought Kasumi, she slapped her face a little, "I must still be sleepy." And this boy didn't pay any attention to me at all. Is he fine? she approached the boy not paying any attention the ocean scent, she tapped her on his shoulders, "Um, are you alright?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:33 pm
(Is Kasumi talking to Hiroko?)  

Sezuel1

polarisyn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:09 pm
Hatsune Miku
User Image
Humming to herself, she wondered what Rin ( Girl) & Lin ( Boy) are doing. Probably singing, or maybe fighting. She missed them, but suddenly she felt a huge pain in her heart. On her knees gasping for air, a sudden demonic voice, echoed threw her ears, "Its not time to go home, yet..." It echoed. The voice gave her shivers. Than her pain stopped and got up, and walked down like nothing ever happened. She couldn't remember what she was thinking before. When she edged closer she saw people? Running, she tripped over a rock and rolled, "WATCH OUT!!!!" ( Talking to Kasumi & Hiroko ) But it was too late she fell on top of Hiroko. Dizzy, she thought she was going to puke.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:18 pm
Sezuel1
(Is Kasumi talking to Hiroko?)

(( I think so. ))  

polarisyn

Sezuel1

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:38 pm
Hiroko turned his head to look at the girl that was talking at him and tilted his head a bit "yes I am fine" he said simply as he pointed to his books "Just wanting to read"  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff