pnum-pnum
Mika_chann
pnum-pnum
Mika_chann
pnum-pnum
Mika_chann
That`s because only 12 yr old likes abusive pairings. It doesn`t matter.

I find that people who watch the dub tend to lean towards SasuSaku because there's a lot of fanservice done by the American voice actors for that pairing. They're a fairly pretty woman and man, so I can see why people might go 'oooh! Look, even their voice actors look good together!'

It's easier to SasuNaru up the japanese voice actors. Junko and Noriaki have good chemistry and joke around a lot. cool
Which is why most of the dubbers are 12-14 yr old.
Thus, I bet most of them enjoy being in an abusive relationship and cause drama, drama, drama.

Do you ever pity the people who can never get their brains past SasuSaku and NaruHina and appreciate the more intense bonds that aren't just supported because they're heterosexual? eek

I do. But it pains me when defenders of SasuNaru shout back silly arguments and make us all seem like stubborn grade schoolers. D;
Yes I do. I pity even to those, attempting to tell off a hardcore hompobe/religious lover. That the only reason why that no one should like narusasu is because they're not gay rolleyes Apparently we can't just like a pairing.
That happened to me today.

We should plan an execution for them...

Complete with emotional panpipe music and rainbow-coloured SasuNaru banners. eek

Nah, don't execute them. They're cute in their misguidedness.

It only stops being cute when generic SasuSaku fangirl #215 posts a 'Why do people call Sasuke gay? I don't get it! Stop calling Sasuke gay!' thread in the Naruto forums like it's a bad thing. Brings a sweet tear to my eye. cry
Rainbown colour... That would actually scare me.
They are amusing, but definitely not cute.

Lol, that happens to me too. Just when I thought I can tolerate them, the next one comes in and starts spazzing that Sasuke or Naruto's not gay. *facepalm*