Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Eden and its temptations..wanna take a bite?(masters needed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:13 pm
User Image

{[>Luis Ivan Shepard/darpehS navI siuL<]}

One man stood out of all the rest of the lustful men, keeping his mouth closed, feeling uncertain, kinda out of it. He looked through the men, trying to see what was going on really. He could hear the men's questions, asking for wishes that they probably didn't deserve. His blue eyes observed the women, as they kept them back. Some of the men were his friends, telling him that he should come along here, and if he did, he would get the time of his life. He kinda knew what they meant, but yet, he wanted to be a part of the group, somehow, so that's why he was here. He preferred not to get involved really.

Two sides to a coin......I wish I was only one.

((Sorry for late start. Been busy the past few days. Also, my post is going to be alittle weird, but the name will be switched between red and blue, which the blue is his normal self, the red is his demon form. I'm going to find a picture of his demon form soon.))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:16 pm
(ooc: its ok i understand.. don't worry and its fine))
User Image

Tina smiled " any thing i guess.. so whos first then" she chuckled as tarah walked off.. she whispered to her "hey its fun some times".. she watched as the man started coming closer hopeing to be the lucky one! she called out to luis "you there.. come here".. she hopped off the bridge and walked over to him.. all the man mumbled under their breathe

Throughtheflutter

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:42 pm
User Image

The male that stood in the back of the crowd kept his eyes moving, and moved his head several times, trying to see what was going on really between the men. Then he heard the female call to him and pointed to himself, asking,'Me?' and wondered if he should go or not. Before he could say anything, one man shoved him over and said,"Go get you a good time!" Luis, caught by surprise, just took the shove forward and almost rammed into Tina. Once he was right next to the female, he smiled and said,"Well, hello." He said softly, unsure if he really wanted to do this.

((Okay cool.))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:03 pm
((ooc: The indigo color font will be for any song she will sing in this RP. the song she is singing now is 311's" two drops in the ocean" from their new CD "uplifter" ))
User Image

Tina smiled.. she giggled and blushed a bit "so i see your new here.. follow me please";.all the men left the pond.. Tina looked at Anya and winked as she walked away with Luis. Tina began to sing as she walked over to her little home..

Thinking of you
It all comes in view
I believe we came from the same cloud
Two drops in the ocean
Tell me again
The story of when we..
..we will be together one day..
We're two of a kind
Forever we've been combined
Though the current will pull us apart
Two drops in the ocean
You are part of me
The other side of the sea
And we will be together one day

she stopped singing for a second as she said hello to a friend and then explained to one of the master where she was going and who she was going with. The master smiled and slapped her on the butt as she walked past him. Tina bit her lip to keep her self from commenting on the but sleep..but instead she cont. singing her song as a relaxer.

Hey hey
What can I say?
I swim your way
Though the tide pull us away
I ask you
What you gonna do?
Oceans apart
But I know no one else will do
Two drops in the ocean
Just go with the motion dear

We'll meet again
From two rivers that dealt on two shore
Two drops in the ocean

Fall into me
Dissolve in the sea
The boundaries between, they are nothing
But love we have, the only real thing..yeah

as she finished the song she opened the door to her little home it was designed as if it was a magical garden its self.. she sat down on the soft peacock feathered rug on the floor and pointed at a place next to her "don't worry i wont do anything to you unless you command me too. See what i did over there was a decoy for a friend, of mine. and that could of meant harsh punishment since i helped a girl not do here job..so sush don't tell." she put a finger to her rose red lips and winked "Also im Tina by the way..and you are?" she let her down her hair out of the ponytail it was in..as she shook out her hair the golden brown curls the softly hugged her face.  

Throughtheflutter

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:58 pm
~Tarah Lilly Swan~
User Image
Tarah glanced at Tina, giggling to herself, she shook her head and went over to Anya, and sat down next to her as she watched Tina walk into her room with Luis, "That girl really is unpredictable..." she said with a laugh, "But at least she makes the best out of most situations.." she smiled. Tarah admired Tina for her spunk.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:21 am
User Image

Seeing her blush slightly kinda made Luis blush as well, but only a tiny bit, really hard to see. But when she told him to follow her, he nodded and began to walk with her as she led the way. He looked around the garden for a few moments, seeing all the different kind of flowers blooming, until he heard Tina sing, which sounded beautiful in his ears, like something unique that he had never heard before.

As soon as they arrived at her home, he looked around and saw the different features of it and smiled lightly, amazed by the design of it as well. When she walked over to a peacock feathered rug, telling him to sit next to her, Luis nodded and walked over to her, sitting down. As he did so, he heard her explain what she did and told him not to tell. He replied,"I won't tell..." He said softly, then saw her wink, which made him smile lightly,"I'm Luis, nice to meet you Tina..." He said softly to her.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Throughtheflutter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:33 am
User Image

Tina smiled when he told her his name and that he wouldn't tell anyone about he little game "Luis.. hmm i like it very smooth on the tongue" she smiled at Luis and giggled sligthly.. something about him made him different from all the other men and she could tell.. but she didn't mind.." i hope my singing didn't bother you or anything" she blushed lightly.. most of the men here hated it when she sang..they only time they loved to her her voice was mainly when she under them...she brushed a curl out of her face.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:42 am
User Image

Luis kinda smiled, still blushing after her comment about his name, but this time, his blush could be seen. It was a light red on his cheeks, but he tried to lose the warmth of the blush as he heard her giggle. Then he heard her telling him that she wished that her singing didn't bother him and he shook his head,"No, no, your singing did not bother me..." He said softly and then added,"Your singing was quite beautiful..." He looked to her, still feeling the warmth on his cheeks.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Throughtheflutter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:54 am
User Image

She also blushed.. for some reason she felt like he wouldn't make do anything she didn't want to..and that in factt he loved the convo they were having. "thank you" she then giggled more "i guess were both blushing now huh?"." She shook her head in delight as a soft smile crept across her face.. then it hit ike a hard thunder storm over the gardenshe knew she still had to aks the question" is there anything you would like luis?"..she bite her lip to hold back her emotions"i can't make any pleasure of yours come true" she knew the masters where probly listening closely to her..  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:43 am
User Image
Anya nodded standing up.
"Yep.. it's amazing what she can do to get out of situations as well..." Anya said with a smile then sighed twirling around.
"Well.. I think i'm going to go practice my dancing..." Anya said with a smile twirling around again then walking waved bye as she started dancing away from Tarah.

Kiatala

Throughtheflutter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:52 am
User Image

Aiden walked around the garden..his lovely lust garden looking at everything going on around him. He chuckled as he heard one girl moan in pleasure. He knew one of his costumers was getting his lust fill for the day. He past Anya and shook his head "Such a ditz of a girl".he called for her "Anya darling i would like to see you tonight.. my building by 8 madame we have a matter to discuss".. he cont. on his walk..He was looking for something now... his most prize item perhaps.. but she was no where to be seen. Then he spotted tarah. A sly grin came across his face as he made his way over to.. he walked with the grace of a bird. he was right behind tarah ow "May i sit down besides you tarah dear?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:38 am
User Image

Walking in the shadows Mina tries to stay out of the sight of the lusty men, but as she was walking it didn't work out so well. One came up behind her and put his arms around her before she could push him away. She hated being close to these men, it always made her feel sick to her stomach. Stiffening a bit as he spoke to her she nodded slightly as he let her go, before he knew it she bolted. Mina didn't care if she got in trouble for it later but she just wanted to get away. Finding her favourite tree she climbed it all the way to the top and sat on the branch and hoped the man would leave her alone.  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Throughtheflutter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:49 am
User Image

Aiden sat down any way with or with out tarah's reply and began to play with Tarah's hair "My my you are a pretty thing arent you.. i'd love to spend some time alone with you.. ya know to get to know you".. he spotted mina..and he yelled at her
"get down form that damn tree and do your damn job girl!!"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:54 am
User Image

Trying to block out everythin Mina was able to do it for a few seconds before she heard Aiden yell at her. Cringing she leans back against the tree. Shaking slightly she shakes her head slowly before moving down the tree a bit to a lower branch. "no,no,no,no,no" she mumbles to herself before thinking of what she should do. She knew she shouldn't get him mad, but she didn't want to go back to those men. Even if it might end badly for her later on. She didn't care she just didn't want to go back.  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Throughtheflutter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:32 am
((sorry it took me a while to post guys just got home from my college))
User Image

Aiden looked at mina.. he saw her shake her head no.. he suddenly got slightly angry "Girl, you better then to get me angry.. i said go back and do your job..if not ill make sure you do!".. he focused back on tarah  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff